GM_Tamino

Rank 0
GM_Tamino
PostedJan 11, 2018 10:50 am
All rewards for getting 1-23 points were sent out.
Those who have provided wrong IDs could not receive the items.
10k PEN was sent out instead of 8k PEN and possible double stacks of 2k PEN.

24 point rewards will be processed from now on and within next week!
Advertisement

Altras00

Rank 0
PostedJan 11, 2018 10:59 am
why I earned all without my wish now?
NVM sorry

iastix40

Rank 0
iastix40
PostedJan 11, 2018 11:31 am
But you told us, that everyone get all rewards in same day ?

TournamentMichi

Rank 1
TournamentMichi
PostedJan 11, 2018 11:34 am
iastix40 wrote:
But you told us, that everyone get all rewards in same day ?  

GM wishes will be sent out within next week, like Tamino already said. And you already have got all rewards from point 1-23 today.

Claymorexz

Rank 4
Claymorexz
PostedJan 11, 2018 3:59 pm
Emmm, i'm really glad i got sent the wish right now, but... you got the wrong set. I asked for a White Valentine Male, not Female... Could you send me the correct set please?

edit: my bad, i forgot to tell you the genre of the set... but could you send it to me anyways?

TournamentMichi

Rank 1
TournamentMichi
PostedJan 11, 2018 4:04 pm
Claymorexz wrote:
Emmm, i'm really glad i got sent the wish right now, but... you got the wrong set. I asked for a White Valentine Male, not Female... Could you send me the correct set please?

edit: my bad, i forgot to tell you the genre of the set... but could you send it to me anyways?  

I will poke a CM tomorrow, regarding your problem. Just don't delete your valentine set

Claymorexz

Rank 4
Claymorexz
PostedJan 11, 2018 4:05 pm
TournamentMichi wrote:
Claymorexz wrote:

I will poke a CM tomorrow, regarding your problem. Just don't delete it your valentine set  

Don't worry, i won't XDDD, anyways, can i open the other rewards, right?

TournamentMichi

Rank 1
TournamentMichi
PostedJan 11, 2018 4:07 pm
Claymorexz wrote:
TournamentMichi wrote:
Claymorexz wrote:

I will poke a CM tomorrow, regarding your problem. Just don't delete it your valentine set  

Don't worry, i won't XDDD, anyways, can i open the other rewards, right?  

Yeah you can open the capsules

Edit: Claymorexz, check your PM Smile

TMKaitou

Rank 0
PostedJan 12, 2018 3:46 pm
Oh, I got my GM wish cool girl but also got sexy diamond glove, shoe and acc. I was expecting to only get the top and bottom and not 3 extra parts from another set. I guess since cool girl is only a top and bottom, they gave me 3 parts from another set with it? 0-0

GS_Heiliger

GameSage: S4League
GS_Heiliger
PostedJan 12, 2018 3:49 pm
TMKaitou wrote:
Oh, I got my GM wish cool girl but also got sexy diamond glove, shoe and acc. I was expecting to only get the top and bottom and not 3 extra parts from another set. I guess since cool girl is only a top and bottom, they gave me 3 parts from another set with it? 0-0  
It might have been a mistake from the support. I would write a ticket to the support just in case

Check out our general technical thread with all possible issues by clicking here