Author Message

GM_Tamino

Rank 0
GM_Tamino
Joined
24 Oct 2017
Posts
9
Location
Berlin Germany
PostedJan 11, 2018 10:50 am
All rewards for getting 1-23 points were sent out.
Those who have provided wrong IDs could not receive the items.
10k PEN was sent out instead of 8k PEN and possible double stacks of 2k PEN.

24 point rewards will be processed from now on and within next week!
Advertisement

Altras00

Rank 0
Joined
05 Jan 2015
Posts
33
Location
Poland
PostedJan 11, 2018 10:59 am
why I earned all without my wish now?
NVM sorry

iastix40

Rank 0
iastix40
Joined
05 Sep 2017
Posts
9
Location
Kharkov Ukraine
PostedJan 11, 2018 11:31 am
But you told us, that everyone get all rewards in same day ?

TournamentMichi

Rank 1
TournamentMichi
Joined
02 Aug 2016
Posts
388
Location
Russia
PostedJan 11, 2018 11:34 am
iastix40 wrote:
But you told us, that everyone get all rewards in same day ?  


GM wishes will be sent out within next week, like Tamino already said. And you already have got all rewards from point 1-23 today.

Claymorexz

Rank 4
Claymorexz
Joined
17 Jul 2014
Posts
2051
Location
Morioh-cho Spain
PostedJan 11, 2018 3:59 pm
Emmm, i'm really glad i got sent the wish right now, but... you got the wrong set. I asked for a White Valentine Male, not Female... Could you send me the correct set please?



edit: my bad, i forgot to tell you the genre of the set... but could you send it to me anyways?

TournamentMichi

Rank 1
TournamentMichi
Joined
02 Aug 2016
Posts
388
Location
Russia
PostedJan 11, 2018 4:04 pm
Claymorexz wrote:
Emmm, i'm really glad i got sent the wish right now, but... you got the wrong set. I asked for a White Valentine Male, not Female... Could you send me the correct set please?



edit: my bad, i forgot to tell you the genre of the set... but could you send it to me anyways?  


I will poke a CM tomorrow, regarding your problem. Just don't delete your valentine set

Claymorexz

Rank 4
Claymorexz
Joined
17 Jul 2014
Posts
2051
Location
Morioh-cho Spain
PostedJan 11, 2018 4:05 pm
TournamentMichi wrote:
Claymorexz wrote:
Emmm, i'm really glad i got sent the wish right now, but... you got the wrong set. I asked for a White Valentine Male, not Female... Could you send me the correct set please?



edit: my bad, i forgot to tell you the genre of the set... but could you send it to me anyways?  


I will poke a CM tomorrow, regarding your problem. Just don't delete it your valentine set  


Don't worry, i won't XDDD, anyways, can i open the other rewards, right?

TournamentMichi

Rank 1
TournamentMichi
Joined
02 Aug 2016
Posts
388
Location
Russia
PostedJan 11, 2018 4:07 pm
Claymorexz wrote:
TournamentMichi wrote:
Claymorexz wrote:
Emmm, i'm really glad i got sent the wish right now, but... you got the wrong set. I asked for a White Valentine Male, not Female... Could you send me the correct set please?



edit: my bad, i forgot to tell you the genre of the set... but could you send it to me anyways?  


I will poke a CM tomorrow, regarding your problem. Just don't delete it your valentine set  


Don't worry, i won't XDDD, anyways, can i open the other rewards, right?  


Yeah you can open the capsules

Edit: Claymorexz, check your PM Smile

TMKaitou

Rank 0
Joined
17 Oct 2014
Posts
15
Location
United States
PostedJan 12, 2018 3:46 pm
Oh, I got my GM wish cool girl but also got sexy diamond glove, shoe and acc. I was expecting to only get the top and bottom and not 3 extra parts from another set. I guess since cool girl is only a top and bottom, they gave me 3 parts from another set with it? 0-0

GS_Heiliger

GameSage: S4League
GS_Heiliger
Joined
02 Aug 2016
Posts
2317
Location
Germany
PostedJan 12, 2018 3:49 pm
TMKaitou wrote:
Oh, I got my GM wish cool girl but also got sexy diamond glove, shoe and acc. I was expecting to only get the top and bottom and not 3 extra parts from another set. I guess since cool girl is only a top and bottom, they gave me 3 parts from another set with it? 0-0  
It might have been a mistake from the support. I would write a ticket to the support just in case

Check out our general technical thread with all possible issues by clicking here
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: