Author Message

bubblespoof

Rank 0
bubblespoof
Joined
11 Jul 2014
Posts
134
Location
We got 9 balls of steel, Belgium
PostedNov 21, 2017 10:51 am

Re: My entry

marry2001 wrote:


Set: Varely and Lycos
Weapons: Tactical knife and UMG-11
Accessory: Big Pumpkin head  


Nice and cute, I like the angle of the drawing

Advertisement

ashikokiss

Rank 0
ashikokiss
Joined
22 Aug 2013
Posts
72
Location
Germany
PostedNov 21, 2017 12:45 pm
I am also finally done. :>
Went for an eastern touch again. I just love the Eastern Girl set, so I also tried to make the chaser having a more japanese feel to it, resembling an oni. ↜(╰ •ω•)╯




some painting process =]



Link incase It does not work: https://i.imgur.com/6kym8Ja.jpg

bubblespoof

Rank 0
bubblespoof
Joined
11 Jul 2014
Posts
134
Location
We got 9 balls of steel, Belgium
PostedNov 21, 2017 4:04 pm
ashikokiss wrote:
I am also finally done. :>
Went for an eastern touch again. I just love the Eastern Girl set, so I also tried to make the chaser having a more japanese feel to it, resembling an oni. ↜(╰ •ω•)╯




some painting process =]



Link incase It does not work: https://i.imgur.com/6kym8Ja.jpg  


Woah absolutely stunning! And scary

EmanNabil1

Rank 0
EmanNabil1
Joined
10 Jul 2014
Posts
195
Location
Kuwait
PostedNov 21, 2017 4:56 pm
here is my entry ^-^



my progress





and my patterns I made to use in the pic (the wall and the floor)

https://imgur.com/a/yUbVl

hope you like it ^-^
that's alice map btw if you still didn't figure that out lol

items from s4
Alice baby virus (pet)
Secret girl hair (from Arcade secret girl set)

miharu977

Rank 0
miharu977
Joined
10 Jul 2014
Posts
12
Location
Mexico
PostedNov 22, 2017 11:34 am   Last edited by miharu977 on Nov 26, 2017 9:01 pm. Edited 4 times in total

my drawing xD

I had to do it traditional xD
ID: miharu977
Set: set Vlad's man (sorry I do not remember the name, but I think it is understood which set Sad )



Progress(?








Finish x3






I'm happy with how it looks x3





S4 League Horror <-< | Isuy_Eih https://i.imgur.com/gQjztbq.jpg or http://eurilit.tumblr.com/image/167876808959
All pictures: http://eurilit.tumblr.com/post/167772426539/event-s4-of-horrors-xdd

Starrraver

Rank 0
Joined
27 Jul 2014
Posts
33
Location
Jamaica
PostedNov 22, 2017 12:20 pm
https://el-nephlem.deviantart.com/art/Lilith-S4-League-2-716390756
Someone edit this so it shows can't do it on this phone

I'd razorwing

Sets used
Lilith
Ophelia's
Western boy
Glitch
And that red forcepack scythe
[img]

GS_Heiliger

GameSage: S4League
GS_Heiliger
Joined
02 Aug 2016
Posts
2303
Location
Germany
PostedNov 22, 2017 2:28 pm
Starrraver wrote:
https://el-nephlem.deviantart.com/art/Lilith-S4-League-2-716390756
Someone edit this so it shows can't do it on this phone

I'd razorwing

Sets used
Lilith
Ophelia's
Western boy
Glitch
And that red forcepack scythe
[img]  

It won't be displayed as a picture if the link doesn't end with png, jpg or gif. Additionally to your entry, you can either choose one set or 2 items if you win. What would you like to have if you win out of those sets or items you have listed?

Check out our general technical thread with all possible issues by clicking here

Starrraver

Rank 0
Joined
27 Jul 2014
Posts
33
Location
Jamaica
PostedNov 22, 2017 8:14 pm
Oh, you're right. Can it stay the way it is now? I mean it can still be viewed right? Im nowhere near a pc or to formulate my post how I want lol had to draw parts of sets I knew from nemory. If I Win I'd like the western boy set (idk if that's the name just the top jacket in black) and that blood red scythe (if I can't get one part of the set n the scythe just give me the full cowboyset in black...or since I used the parent virus make me able to play as the parent virus (kidding heh)

GS_Heiliger

GameSage: S4League
GS_Heiliger
Joined
02 Aug 2016
Posts
2303
Location
Germany
PostedNov 23, 2017 3:46 am
Starrraver wrote:
Oh, you're right. Can it stay the way it is now? I mean it can still be viewed right? Im nowhere near a pc or to formulate my post how I want lol had to draw parts of sets I knew from nemory. If I Win I'd like the western boy set (idk if that's the name just the top jacket in black) and that blood red scythe (if I can't get one part of the set n the scythe just give me the full cowboyset in black...or since I used the parent virus make me able to play as the parent virus (kidding heh)  
you can always edit your previous post. No worries

Check out our general technical thread with all possible issues by clicking here

kelemlivio00

Rank 0
kelemlivio00
Joined
11 Jul 2014
Posts
5
Location
Russia
PostedNov 29, 2017 12:42 am

Sweet Venom

She looks like usual cute girl. Sticky candies and lollipops in long blue hair is only one strange thing what extradite her true essence. But if you meet her somewhere - hurry up and walk away! Sweet Venom is very dangerous being, she makes poisonous every sweets what she touches. She hide her looks like big lollipops eyes by pink glasses and she merciless! First poisoning sign is a pink sugar foam from your mouth. Be carefull at this night! =P
(Sorry for my english, I try... Very Happy)

Items: Blue longtail, Tully's Cool Shades (pink)
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: