GS_Heiliger

GameSage: S4League
GS_Heiliger
PostedNov 10, 2017 2:03 pm
Hella_from_Hell wrote:
GS_Heiliger wrote:
bubblespoof wrote:
I like the idea of making a drawing of what you want as a prize! I'll participate thanks

I was wondering: if I draw a set, and that set also has a face with it, will the face be given as well? Like for example, the secret girl set  
Do you mean when the set and face are included with the capsule or when they are sold separately?  

She is asking if she draw the set will she get the face as well as a reward.  
well, if a set that is being chosen that primarily contains a face in a capsule that can be bought normally from the shop then ye, the face is included ofc. I wanted to ask rather for sets that don't have a face included and sold separately. I need to ask a CM for those, if these are meant

Check out our general technical thread with all possible issues by clicking here
Advertisement

bubblespoof

Rank 0
bubblespoof
PostedNov 10, 2017 3:29 pm
GS_Heiliger wrote:
Hella_from_Hell wrote:
GS_Heiliger wrote:
bubblespoof wrote:
I like the idea of making a drawing of what you want as a prize! I'll participate thanks

I was wondering: if I draw a set, and that set also has a face with it, will the face be given as well? Like for example, the secret girl set  
Do you mean when the set and face are included with the capsule or when they are sold separately?  

well, if a set that is being chosen that primarily contains a face in a capsule that can be bought normally from the shop then ye, the face is included ofc. I wanted to ask rather for sets that don't have a face included and sold separately. I need to ask a CM for those, if these are meant  

Yeah like the secret girl set should have the face included as a cap as well, but I'm not sure either. So yeah, is the face included if I ask for that set?

bubblespoof

Rank 0
bubblespoof
PostedNov 10, 2017 3:29 pm
GS_Heiliger wrote:
Hella_from_Hell wrote:
GS_Heiliger wrote:
bubblespoof wrote:

Yeah like the secret girl set should have the face included as a cap as well, but I'm not sure either. So yeah, is the face included if I ask for that set?

GS_Heiliger

GS_Heiliger
PostedNov 10, 2017 3:30 pm
bubblespoof wrote:
GS_Heiliger wrote:
Hella_from_Hell wrote:
GS_Heiliger wrote:
bubblespoof wrote:

I'll give you the confirmation tomorrow again but I'll say yes for now

Check out our general technical thread with all possible issues by clicking here

bubblespoof

Rank 0
bubblespoof
PostedNov 11, 2017 2:54 pm   Last edited by bubblespoof on Nov 13, 2017 10:12 am. Edited 1 time in total
Here's my entry:

I didn't want to draw gore, so I went for something subtle and I made the queen of horrors. She's a fine lady with a lot of power who has a way of doing bad business without making her hands dirty. A cool blooded beauty Very Happy

Set: Vendetta (blue)

Aeria ID: Bubblespoof

GS_Heiliger

GS_Heiliger
PostedNov 13, 2017 2:26 am
bubblespoof, I got told that the Vendetta set contains the shirt, pants, gloves, boots and accessory but no face. Sry, for that.

bubblespoof

Rank 0
bubblespoof
PostedNov 13, 2017 3:52 am
GS_Heiliger wrote:
bubblespoof, I got told that the Vendetta set contains the shirt, pants, gloves, boots and accessory but no face. Sry, for that.  

awww man Sad why though? I know the pink vendetta has the face in the cap too, how do you get the blue vendetta face then? not fair ;_;

If someone draws a full costume set, does that mean they will receive all of the parts if they win?
Yes.  

lie ;3;

GS_Heiliger

GS_Heiliger
PostedNov 13, 2017 3:59 am
bubblespoof wrote:
GS_Heiliger wrote:

awww man Sad why though? I know the pink vendetta has the face in the cap too, how do you get the blue vendetta face then? not fair ;_;  
I'm not sure either. Must have been something the marketing team decided back then :/

B3mo

Rank 2
B3mo
PostedNov 13, 2017 4:21 am
GS_Heiliger wrote:
bubblespoof wrote:
GS_Heiliger wrote:

I'm not sure either. Must have been something the marketing team decided back then :/  

I wonder when "back then" was. Give us a date and I'm gonna tell ya if they lie to you or not xD

marry2001

Rank 0
marry2001
PostedNov 21, 2017 4:51 am

My entry

Set: Varely and Lycos
Weapons: Tactical knife and UMG-11
Accessory: Big Pumpkin head