GS_Adiutor

Rank 0
GS_Adiutor
PostedAug 19, 2017 10:21 am

S4L Anime Crossover - The winners!

Dear Leaguers,

All the entries in the anime crossover event have been collected and we're happy to announce the winners! Thanks to everyone who participated and we hope you enjoyed this event.

Just a quick note from GM_Chopper:

Hey guys, Chopper here!

When we posted this contest, some of you reminded me of the reward system that was decided on the previous drawing contest and it occured to me too late that I forgot to apply it to this contest as expected. For this I apologize.

With that in mind we will keep the rewarding of 3 winners and keep the judge's prize for the next drawing contest. The winners from this contests as well as the previous contest will both be honourary judges for the next one.

Also, after reading some of your feedbacks, I will change the rules a little bit and make it so that being a judge is not mandatory. Therefore if you win a drawing contest you will now have the CHOICE to be a judge in the next one. Of course if you do so you will not be allowed to participate in it. If no judges want to vote in the following contest, we will then not give any judge's prize and only elect one winner + 1 community winner.

Hope you all enjoyed this anime crossover, I personally loved your entries ;D

See you in the next contest!

Chopper.

These are the winners:
1st place: photonlui with an One Piece crossover

2nd place: mileskagamine with a Sailor Moon crossover

3rd place: Hella_from_Hell with an Attack on Titan crossover

Please send a PM to GM_Chopper for your weapon of choice.
The participation reward has been sent to all participants.

Your S4 League team
Advertisement

GS_Heiliger

GameSage: S4League
GS_Heiliger
PostedAug 25, 2017 9:50 am
#Bump

Check out our general technical thread with all possible issues by clicking here

Paindemie2

Rank 0
Paindemie2
PostedAug 25, 2017 10:07 am
Grats to all winners, 1st place was also my favorite.

But honestly I thought hella's entry would be disqualified because of tracing, I'm suprised

Hella_from_Hell

S4 Fumbi Rangers
Hella_from_Hell
PostedAug 25, 2017 10:21 am   Last edited by Hella_from_Hell on Aug 25, 2017 10:33 am. Edited 2 times in total
Paindemie2 wrote:

But honestly I thought hella's entry would be disqualified because of tracing, I'm suprised

Except it isn't traced though that was the picture I was looking from when I made it.

Here is the paint job without the blur

OjamaCaglajo

Rank 2
OjamaCaglajo
PostedAug 25, 2017 10:30 am
ONE PIECE IS LOVE ONE PIECE IS LIFE! Same goes to Sailor Moon! QQ <3
I laughed at Hellas pic xD nice idea!
Congrats to you guys! <3 love it!

S4 League: .Arietty* || Twin Saga: GS_Arietty

stfu112112112

Rank 0
stfu112112112
PostedAug 25, 2017 10:42 am
Not ever gonna waste 3 days of my life for a drawing and get my hopes up for nothing. Not ever.

Paindemie2

Rank 0
Paindemie2
PostedAug 25, 2017 10:53 am
Hella_from_Hell wrote:
Paindemie2 wrote:

Except it isn't traced though that was the picture I was looking from when I made it.

Here is the paint job without the blur

It was a good idea and drawing itself is good but I still think that is unfair for other people who got disqualified with adding and changing many more things on other events if this gets a win.

But I won't comment any further so grats.

Hella_from_Hell

S4 Fumbi Rangers
Hella_from_Hell
PostedAug 25, 2017 11:12 am
^I agree that there have been a lot of good and much more detailed entries but sometimes a smart idea is all that you need.

Besides it is just the 3rd place.

stfu112112112

Rank 0
stfu112112112
PostedAug 25, 2017 11:27 am
Hella, i would have been so happy if my drawing would have made it on the 3rd place, i worked so hard for days, then u come with that copied drawing and u take my place. You shoud have been disqualified for that! Why didn't anyone notice that about your drawing?! Not fair, as always.

Hella_from_Hell

S4 Fumbi Rangers
Hella_from_Hell
PostedAug 25, 2017 11:32 am
stfu112112112 wrote:
Hella, i would have been so happy if my drawing would have made it on the 3rd place, i worked so hard for days, then u come with that copied drawing and u take my place. You shoud have been disqualified for that! Why didn't anyone notice that about your drawing?! Not fair, as always.  

Because it is not traced?
There is huge difference between recreating something and just trace all over it.