swiftshadow666

Rank 3
swiftshadow666
PostedJan 25, 2007 9:19 pm
nice i like that part cant wait for more sounds like something that would have happened to tyrant after all he did wash up on the shores mysteriously but i like it and am looking forward to the rest of it
Advertisement

skull12580

Rank 5.1
skull12580
On the planet consumed by greed. United States
PostedJan 25, 2007 10:02 pm   Last edited by skull12580 on Jan 27, 2007 9:49 pm. Edited 8 times in total
(well well thought of another story lol about the death knight(about why he is him and why he kills with such power) who else
don't expect it anytime soon maybe late this weekend)

THE DEATH KNIGHT:1 OF 3
War bound
(area;merac deep within the woods;at about 3:00A.M...........the alliance was formed of titan,sorcerer,healer vs the knights,mages,rogues...in an epic war between forces,the fight was for control over merac)
my heart pounded my eyes groaned for sleep,but the dawn of war approached.We where at war with the titans who had made an alliance with the sorcerers and healers while we had mages and rogues to fight with us.i the leader of the knights was very scared,because many knights had fallen from the titans onslaught in the last major battle.it was coming the last battle but,but i could hardly keep my eyes open,i fell asleep even with the struggling i made.....the dream was one like any other i remember i was in battle getting attacked from all sides losing an arm,and my shield.it felt like a burning pain he had awaken once again i thought "no no i cant stop him this time".as i took a lethal blow to the abdomen,my eyes glared with fire,my body obliterated and my heart remand staying there all of the weapons and armor around came to me,creating the death knight.no longer living,no pain or emotion.my face twisted in anger sending 1 lighting bolt to kill a hundred men(including my own).i woke up staring around war had been broken out.

As the Prophecy wrote
as a young boy i was told by the elder i was going to be famous known across all iris.later the year of this i found a cave of lost ruins,inside was a magical place.writing shown of a monster of great hight killing Innocent people,i backed away.but interested in it i looked at it more throughly.i touched it dragging my finger through all of it.a sudden glare of whiteness,giving me visions of a war of my village.great warriors fought and where dieing.a strong axeman came up to me and swung it chopped of my leg.my body blew up and yet my heart remained.all of the weapons flew up at me and formed a knight of great height.and sent a lightning bolt to kill everyone in the village,including our warriors.i woke up to notice myself in my house looking around.i went out the door and gasped.

The unknown truth
i woke up to see that a war had broken out i ran to grab my sword but it wasn't there,i walked out the door to my surprise everyone was dead by what seemed a fire.i looked but nobody looked alive.my arm felt a harsh pain.i remembered the dream i had,then it all came to me.hundreds of thoughts ran through my head and i thought of when i was a child(last part)it was all my fault,one more warrior remained and came up and cut off my arm the pain was unbelievable.my heart pounded a pound of great sound and again,it was happening just like my dream i thought.my body once again blew up and all of the weapons laid on the ground came to me it formed once again the death knight.i stood in watch(from inside the death knight) as the death knight picked up the lone warrior.with his other hand picked up his sword and threw him up in the air by time he was half way from the me i rose my sword in a way to just cut threw him.my fist tightened,and i started laughing haha hahaha muhahahaha.i had lost it had taken over.before i realized i was falling into the ground.and spoke in an anger voice until the time i am once again called to this pathetic place i will remain under it.

THE DEATH KNIGHT:2 OF 3
(setting:juno,just outside a camp of barlogs(in cave),dawn,war between sorcerers and knights)

Vague Image(sneak peak)
i am blind,yet my hearing has peaked its usefulness.my skills in war are unmatched,yet still beatable.i have yet to find what i look like but i can kill you in a slice my blade.they've called me death knight for years as I've never been beaten,with bringing death to all who try.

swiftshadow666

Rank 3
swiftshadow666
PostedJan 25, 2007 10:47 pm
im looking forward to it actually as a sneak peek lol i actually decided that the thing inside the box that wind arrow has to put on the altar is the death knight im gonna have the box open and release him thought of that at the time i decided to put it on the altar lol maybe i can steal your death knight back story and incorperate it into mine lol who knows cant wait to read it they really need a fan art section on the website for stuff like this

skull12580

Rank 5.1
skull12580
PostedJan 26, 2007 4:13 pm
sadly its gonna be alot harder then the rest i have no info on the death knight,and the place of origin,everything is a mystery.so it'll be winged and most likely a lil less of a story don't know for sure though.

skull12580

Rank 5.1
skull12580
PostedJan 30, 2007 9:09 pm
well sadly my old comp died Sad so i dont have spell check anymore so it'll be awhile longer intill i post any more stories
~skull
-------------------------------------------------------
in the meantime i would really like to see more stories here so post them even if they arnt good

skull12580

Rank 5.1
skull12580
PostedFeb 13, 2007 9:54 pm
bump
well i might get my computer back up what joy tht is gonna have to fix it Rolling Eyes ........anyways since im bored anyone got anymore stories?

skull12580

Rank 5.1
skull12580
PostedFeb 17, 2007 10:57 pm
........*drum roll(starts slow then speeds up)*........
my computer is ALIVE! all is well all is silent the annoying buzzing is gone
So u know what this means your famously known,super cool,best writer on the forums is back and ready to do some writing of those stories

finally
~skull

swiftshadow666

Rank 3
swiftshadow666
PostedFeb 18, 2007 9:23 pm
skull12580 wrote:
........*drum roll(starts slow then speeds up)*........
my computer is ALIVE! all is well all is silent the annoying buzzing is gone
So u know what this means your famously known,super cool,best writer on the forums is back and ready to do some writing of those stories

finally
~skull  

oh really im ready to start writing again?? well thanks for letting me know i better get to work lol

looking forward to your next story

skull12580

Rank 5.1
skull12580
PostedMar 15, 2007 9:12 pm

time to start something new

(no title yet(just playing around writing i guess)
Long Day(note:i dont plan on this being my "best" story but it will get me in the habit of posting stories again)
i swung my head backward to the lamppost,and sat down."uhh what i long day"i said outloud."wonder whats going on with the guild?"i also said aloud without noticing everyone staring at me."hmm?......ehhh sorry guys just thinking outloud ...hahaha. Embarassed "

(well thts it for now maybe more later)

skull12580

Rank 5.1
skull12580
PostedApr 03, 2007 4:22 pm
and once again my writing computer is down.....
forgot to announce it