swiftshadow666

Rank 3
swiftshadow666
PostedJan 20, 2007 7:53 pm
-about a day has passed since the survivors of the guild dark serenity left the priest back in town with another group of travelers and began thier quest to locate the warrior known as soul.

-(deathward) are you guys sure we want to travel through black mist swamp??

-(dark stalker)that priest said that the army most likely moved around the swamp and the tracks agree with him.

-(wind arrow) he also said the reason they moved around the swamp was because of the beast.

-(tyrant) and yet he wouldnt tell us what the beast is so how do you know it exists at all

-(blindside)well considering the crystal on my necklace is glowing which indicates a great power being near by, he also claimed he didnt know because no on has successfully made it through here in years. how can he know if all adventurers passing through here died??

-(deathward)Thats what worries me.

-(darkstalker)run

-(wind arrow)what?? why??

-(blindside)hes right the crystals glow is getting brighter. whatever is here is coming at us and quick

-(darkstalker) MOVE NOW

- the 5 warriors take off running through the swamp. dark stalker takes off to the more to north east while deathward and tyrant moved more east like than north. wind arrow and blindside moved to the north west. the warriors moved as quick as they could through the black mist swamp each hoping not to be found by ""the beast" and at the same time hoping thier comrades be not run into it either, though each warrior ready to run to their companions aid if the time came. suddenly as the warriors ran a mighty roar was heard by blindside and wind arrow stopping them in their tracks.

(blindside)the others could be in trouble we have to go check

(wind arrow) hey that was my line

(blindside)lets go

-taking off in the direction of the roar they quickly came across deathward and tyrant. they ran closer to the sound of the roar. as they got closer they could start to see a big towering giant through the trees but could not make out the type of beast it was. also as they came closer they could hear darkstalker locked in battle with the beast. They soon made thier way out of the trees and into the clearing where the battle was taking place. The 4 warriors emerged from the tree line just in time to see a sharp tentacle arm pierce darkstalker through the stomache.

(4 warriors at once) nnnnnnnnoooooooooo daaaarkstaaalkerrrr

-as the four yelled out they caught the attention of "the beast" who removing its tentacle arm and dropping darkstalker to the ground turned to face the 4 warriors and ready for battle. it was then that the warriors realized what this beast really was.

(wind arrow) baal

(death ward) its gonna attack scatter and surround it

- the four warriors got into position to battle the great baal one on each side hoping to finish it off quickly befor they to share the fate of darkstalker. suddenly as the warriors prepared to attack baal rush tyrant swinging one of its huge tentacle arms. tyrant quickly raised his shield and blocked the attack being pushed back a few inches upon impact but never really wavering in his defensive stance. as soon as the arm made contact with tyrant blindside jammed her staff into the ground and started chanting

(blindside) syntak omnar banatar.

Blindside then quickly removed 2 focusing crystals from her pocket and took off toward baal casting different spells as quick as possible in an attempt to get baal to stop the attack on the still defending tyrant.

wind arrow daggers still sheathed and cross bow still on back quickly put her hand on the bow. mummbling a few words the cross bow started to glow. she then quickly removed her daggers and began her assault on baal. she would run up to him make an attack with each dagger then quickly dodge to the next position in an attempt to make a counter attack harder.

as this was going on deathward was standing back with her staff in the ground the same way as blindsides. he had a couple flasks in hand and more vials attached to his belt and was mixing the different liquids together and placing them into small empty vials all while making sure the others where still in good health.after he completed mixing and filling the vials he placed them into the heads of specially made arrows that he had in his quivers. After all vials where in pace he grabbed his bow and started firing the arrows at baal. Every arrow seemed to have a different effect. the first one exploded in green flames the second in silver lightning.

these combined attacks caused baal to stop his attack on tyrant and turn his attention towards the others. the other three warriors fought whith baal attacking him and dodging his attacks when he countered thiers.

tyrant looking around saw wind arrows bow on her back and deathward's and blindside's staffs in the ground "charging" it was then that he realized the plan. he quickly took his giant blade in hand and touched one of the symbols on it to one of the symbols on his shield. the shield then fused with the sword re-enforcing it and giving it a glow signaling the start of the charge process. He then readied for the attack to begin but wondered how well the charged five point star attack will work with the tip of the star now dead.

the attack now began. blindside released a blast from her staff that looked like a burning stream of water filled with electricy. At the moment of impact deathward sent a blast of energy from his staff that looked like a corrupeted form of holy energy. it was a white stream with black energy swirling throug it. wind arrow then sent what looked like five abnormally large arrows from her crossbow.the arrows looked to be surrounded with the elements earth, wind, water, fire, and lightning. the five arrows passed through deathwards blast taking on the properties of of the energy stream as well as the elements they already carried. as the arrows made impact tyrant rushed at baal and lunged through the air striming him and causing streams of lightning and fire to shoot from it. After all warriors comleted thier part of attack the stood for a minute as baal stumbled around.suddenly baal stood up as high as it could and a symbol appeared on the ground around him. the warriors realized he was about to cast a spell known as true inferno. they braced for the end...

Suddenly letting out a massive growl darkstalker stood up rushed baal and with his bare hands killed the great beast. The other four stood in shock as they looked at the dead baal and thier companion standing beside him. as they looked into his eyes they realized he was no longer darkstalker. the virus had now begun taking over. darkstalker then turned and dissapeared into the tree's

-(deathward)so he is really gone now then eh??

-(tyrant)it apears so. when the chance arises we should have a proper goodbye ceremony to morn the passing of such a great warrior and friend

-(blindside)i agree. but for now what do we do?

-(wind arrow)we go after soul just like planned dark stalker would tell us to do the same if he were here. we should be ahead of the army by a couple days now since they have to go around. we rest for 2 hours then we move out.

to be continued....
Advertisement

swiftshadow666

Rank 3
swiftshadow666
PostedJan 20, 2007 7:53 pm
quick character description

Darkstalker---- He is a knight. He was one of the gaurds of the village Yuranicon. During the raid on his village by the blood wolfs he was attacked and infected by a large amount of the virus. Through some kind of miracle he was saved by Deathward who managed to somehow suppress the virus but not remove it from his system.Darkstalker trusts all his companions and would give his life for them even though he believes in their abilities to defend themselves.He is quiet and keeps to himself. He prefers to observe his surounding rather than be part of them.He often wonders if it was Deathwards abilities that helped save him or if something else was involved
---notes on Darkstalker-----
the name i got like most of the names from the type of character he is this name is mainly because he is infected with the blood wolf virus

Wind arrow----She is a rouge. Wind arrow had traveled from the time she was born till she was 15 with her parents untill a group of bandits attacked them one day killing them both. Two days after her parents were killed she tracked down and killed the leader of the bandits and the other 5 at his camp when she had arrived there. She then traveled till she was 17 at which point she ended up in Yuranicon and quickly made friends with Darkstalker and blindside. She lived in Yuranicon training as a rouge up untill the day of the massacre.

----notes on wind arrow----
her name came from the the fact that since she is a rouge she should be quick like the wind and rouges generaly are trained to be a great shot with a bow.

Tyrant--- Tyrant is a titan who washed up on the shores of Yuranicon covered in all kinds of injuries. He was found by Wind Arrow and Taken care of by one of the town healers Deathward.Not much is known about his past other than he bears strange markings on his back. He is the loud one of the group and often loves to just joke and have fun but when time comes he is a warrior to the core and just as loyal.

----notes on Tyrant----
his name comes from the fact that being a titan he is big and i like the name i was thinking about resident evil at the time so went with that name

Deathward---Deathward has been training as a healer since he was a child. He has become best friends with Tyrant after saving his life. Even though he wasnt the best healer in the village he has more untapped potential than any other healer he has ever encountered.He has a kind look about him but make no mistake he can drop you before you can unsheathe your sword.

----notes on Deathward----
The name Deathward is because since he is a healer he helps well ward off death i sounded apropriate 2 me

blindside---Blindside is a mage who traveled since she was a child learning from the best of the best. she eventually stumbled upon the village of Yuranicon and soon grew to like the place enough to call it home. she, like the others is kind but strong. She is entranced by Darkstalker and the way he acts even in a situation that looks to be the end of them.

----notes on blindside----
the name comes from one of the gamer names i use on the map beaver creek in halo 2. i always liked to get high and jump down on unsuspecting players. i thought it was apropriate here with her being a mage because she can cast spells of illusion and hit you when you least expect it

swiftshadow666

Rank 3
swiftshadow666
PostedJan 20, 2007 7:54 pm
Several days have passed since the remaining 4 warriors of the clan Dark Serenity have left Dark Mist Swamp and the terrible events in which occured there behind. The warriors have just arrived at the Temple of the Snake where the traveler known as Soul was headed. The army lead by Shadowvien is only about a day behind and the temple lies on a long stretch of land surrounded with water.

(windarrow) We gotta get this warn Soul quick guys we are probably surrounded. The army should be at the entrance of The Snakes Path so between them and the water surrounding it and us we are, well.....surrounded

(tyrant)Hehe swim or fight eh? This is gonna get interesting

(blindside)I dont think we could survive either. The swim is way to long and an army versus the 4 of us?? We may have to sneak past them with some spells.

(deathward)That will only work if they dont have any mages to sense us. We will figure it out when the time comes for now lets just keep going.

(windarrow)There the temple is just up ahead lets go.

The warriors quckly rush to the temple entrance. Upon reaching the temple they are shocked by the glorious structure. The warriors realize the 5 story temple is made entirely out of perfect stone. The temple has one huge snake structure wrapping around it made out of earth gems. The giant doors to the temple are made out of solid gold and have carvings of human-snake hybrids on it.

(tyrant) Daaaaaaannnnm.

(blindside)this temple is amazing

(deathward) its unlike anything ive ever seen

(windarrow) We dont have time to stare at a building lets move.

(tyrant) Sorry its just that....

(windarrow)I said lets move. NOW

The warriors push open the massive doors and enter the temple. The entrance hall is a open are with giant murals spanning the entire walls. At the end of the hall is a door way and about half way through on either side is a staircase leading up.

(windarrow) We head through that door first and decide where to go from there.

(deathward wispering to blindside)Wind is really taking the loss of darkstalker hard

(blindside wispering to deathward)Can you blame her? Darkstalker gave a home and made her feel like she belonged again after her parents death.

The warriors worked thier way down several corridors and up several flights of stairs wondering aimlessly while looking for Soul. The warriors finally reached a corridor on the top level of the temple. the corridor was made out of a shiny purple stone that none of the warriors could identify. the warriors proceeded down the corridor when suddenly they heard a clicking sound around them. Long giant needles suddenly shot out of the walls several of which struck blindside in the chest.

(blindside)Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh. It burns help me it burns so bad

Deathward quickly rushed over and removed the needles from Blindside.

(deathward) The needles seem to have been laced with some kinda of liquid made from fire stone.

(tyrant)That explains the burning feeling she's getting

(deathward)You two continue on ahead i will remain here with her and start healing her wounds.

(windarrow) Ok lets go tyrant

The two warriors procceed the down the rest of the corridor leaving Blindside and Deathward behind . upon entering the next room tyrant and windarrow saw four other warriors. Three of the warriors were locked into battle with a beast that windarrow and tyrant immediately realized was a Death Goddess. The fourth warrior in the room was at the other end standing infront of an altar and chanting a spell.

(windarrow)We have to help them that could be Soul.

Tyrant and Wind Arrow quickly rush into battle to help the three warriors. Wind Arrow dashes at the Death Goddess about to attack when the beast makes a sudden quick attack. Wind Arrow quickly does a flip over the Death Goddess to avoid this attack. Tyrant dashes forward swinging his massive sword when suddenly the beast raises its hand and the attack is blocked by a small energy field it created. Tyrant is then bit by one of the snakes in the Death Goddesses hair. Stumbling back Tyrant's vision starts to go blurry and the room starts spinning.

(tyrant)I think those snakes are poisonous. I need Deathward.

The Death Goddess then turns her attention on the two of the other warriors and quickly sends them both flying into a wall. The third warrior charges at the beast at the same time as Wind Arrow . The beast quickly send the warrior flying back into a wall and then knocking Wind Arrow to the ground leaps on top of her. Wind Arrow and the beast struggle for a while, the beast's hair trying to bite Wind Arrow and tear her apart.Suddenly a Harpy swoops down and pulls the Death Goddess off of Wind Arrow. As the two beasts struggle Wind Arrow readies her bow. Aiming at the Death Goddess she sends an arrow flying into its head killing it. Wind Arrow then turns her bow at the harpy but before she fires the arrow it disapears into a cloud of smoke.

After the battle Tyrant goes back to get Blindside and Deathward.The eight warriors gather in the big hall that the battle took place in.Turning to their rescuers one of the four, dressed in travel robes starts to speak.

(??) Thank you if you four hadnt shown up we would most likely be dead before my friend here was able to break the bindings on the snake gauntlets.

(windarrow)No problem. My name is Wind Arrow and these are my friends Tyrant, Blindside, Deathward and darkstal..... Oh ya right hes gone.

(??)my name is Soul i am a monk priest. These two knights are my guards Barrier and Shield. This here is my friend Syn.

(windarrow)So your soul me and my companions traveled here looking for you. The village you passed through on your way her has been destroyed by an army lead by a man named Shadowvein. He was looking for you and is on his way here. I fear we may be to late though the army has most likely made it to the entrance of The Snake Path which means we are trapt.

(soul)So he has finaly found me eh? There is no way we will be able to sneak by but with your help we may be able to fortify this temple enough to defend ourselves long enough to cut path through his army and escape. First let me give each of you something for your help.

soul hands each warrior a different item
----------------------------------------------
Deathward--- An enchanted cloak with the a strong defence against dark energy. The robe is green and when the hood is placed over the head of the wearer it bends light not enough to make one invisible but enough to make them very hard to notice.

Tyrant ---a shield cover in strange markings. When the shield is activated a small barrier appears around the owner.

Wind Arrow--- Enchanted daggers embued with an energy known as burning ice. The daggers when activated ignite with blue flames and upon contact with a target emit a cold bust along with the flames.

Blindside--- A pair of gauntlets covered with marking recognizable to any mage as protection spells these gauntlets have fonusing crystals embeded into the palms of them increaseing the power of the wearers spells
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Blindside) Hey Syn tyrant said you conjured a harpy right? How? ive never heard of a mage doing that

(syn)Im not a mage im a sorcerer. We arent that comon to come by there are very few of us. To be one it takes years of training as a monk all while learning to control the energys around you before you can even begin training as one. We sorcerers have the ability to conjure monsters as well as cast other spells. The problem is we have to kill a monster in battle before we can conjure it because upon death monsters release energy and we need to feel that energy before we are able to properly manipulate energy into taking the same shape that it did when it was contained in the beasts.

(Blindside)Is there anyway you can teach me some basics if we make it out of here alive?

(syn) Sure

(Soul) we better get this temple fortified.Lets go. Oh before i forget Wind Arrow you were about to say the name of someone else back there.Who was it and what happened to them??

(Wind Arrow) our other friend a knight his name was Darkstalker. Five years ago our village was attacked by blood wolfs and only us five survived. Darkstalker was infected to the point where he shouldnt have recovered but he did some how. The problem is the virus has still been in his system since. On our way here he suffered a fatal blow by a beast known as Baal. We thought he was dead until he suddenly got up and killed Baal with his bare hands but when we finaly saw him standing there after we realized it wasnt Darkstalker he had been taken over by the virus. As far as im concerned Darkstalker is dead.

(soul) Well if you consider him dead then there may be a way to resurrect him. I know of an item that may be able to turn him human again.

to be continued.......

swiftshadow666

Rank 3
swiftshadow666
PostedJan 20, 2007 8:09 pm
ok well skull i just read yours and it was different i liked it in its own way it was original which is good it isnt my prefered type of reading but it was still good i like the idea for it and the way you wrote it not bad hope you write a different one sometime soon

swiftshadow666

Rank 3
swiftshadow666
PostedJan 20, 2007 11:58 pm
i read yours drahken and it seems like it could be good but in my opinion each chapter is way to short usually a chapter happens in one are and the next happens in a different one at a different point in time. if i was reading a book and every 5 or 6 lines it switched to a new area id get sick of reading it pretty quick but other than that i thought it seems to be ok please someone tell me what they think about mine

skull12580

Rank 5.1
skull12580
On the planet consumed by greed. United States
PostedJan 21, 2007 12:02 am
yes thank you,your was long.as you said not really what i prefer reading(as in the layout) but the style you used was interesting(don't want to sound like a copycat srry)
anyways expect more from me just not as long the back story of my titan will come(this one as iris was real place and not some person on the computer)
i will eventually get to it

swiftshadow666

Rank 3
swiftshadow666
PostedJan 21, 2007 12:05 am
ya i just found the way i wrote it the easiest way to organize my thoughts so..... but im looking forward to see what else you come up with

skull12580

Rank 5.1
skull12580
PostedJan 21, 2007 12:20 am   Last edited by skull12580 on Jan 25, 2007 9:56 pm. Edited 7 times in total
taste of what its gonna be like ill do editing here so i wont take up so much space(k working on it only the first part was isn't from scratch)
-------------------------------------------------------
The life of the titan
I was a young titan in the area of dratan.i was bruised and battered from the harsh training,that many did not survive.the annual ceremony of becoming a man was that day.the ceremony started and everyone was impatient,i looked to the left and there was a young titan who was shivered into the corner.the dictator walked up and sliced his throat,he said "we have no room for cowards here".nervous and in a coward form i sank in the bottom of my heart,but showed no sign on the outside.Inspecting each one of us only one or two died by him.The dictator walked out to us saying "you have one test yet to become a man.this is a series of test a hunt.1,you must bring me the hand of a sand golem,2,the head of a raba,3,the tail of a salamander,4,and last the egg of a baal."As he was finishing a loud horn from the north came upon us.someone came upon the dictator "sir,a baal has broken the outer breach",the dictator said "send elite task force 9,2,and 24 to inner breach,hopefully we will escape with our lives..Get all the women and children to the mountains,all fighters hold position at inner breach just behind the task forces."my eyes showed fear i froze as the dictator said to go to the mountains knowing it had to be a strong foe.As another messenger came up to him"sir,(out of breath)we have.e mult....iple de...ath god...desses behind the baal.and sir, there com...ing fas..t sir."

The Great War
Another horn came from the south "they've surrounded us err"said the dictator.he started yelling "you children find somewhere to hide with the women and children."All frozen we started to move slowly towards one of the most secure places(sadly it was just an underground house),we directed all of them into the house heading in last ourselves,just so we could see the outside.we watched as the massacre began all of the fighters(which was about 400 per side,against 30 death goddesses and 1 baal on each side).the lower ranked fighters fell without any any struggle,as the elders kept there ground.few of the elders died and the death goddesses fell to there hands.a head pooped in front of us startled i screamed alittle and a death goddess came over with a elder sword in its back it died."watch it kid don't talk".then it came from the ground death itself the death knight of iris,all of the soldiers and monsters froze."it spoke in a low and creepy voice"time to DIE!!!!!"its assault killed the baals,the elders,and the death goddesses.after this,it sunk into the ground saying "my power is secure once more.". i fell unconscious to the ground.

The home of the healers
waking up days later in a dark room"what happened"i said in a afraid voice.someone spoke but i couldn't see their face,it sounded like a woman."We found you in a abandoned village in dratan"."well where am i now?!"."well your in a healing village on the edge of dratan"..."what happened to everyone else","I'm sorry but we didn't find anyone else,was there more?".frantic so many thoughts ran threw my mind she was saying something but i blocked it out,"where was everyone,what happened,why did they only find me!?!,what the Hard was going on!!." soon after a man walked through the door which blinded me i could only see his figure tall which one of his arms over the back of his shoulder holding a stick with a curve at the end(lol had to throw a sorcerer thing in)"lady Gwen we found a few survivers to the east of where we found the one titan","are they all beyond cure?",no,a few younger ones have been healed and are being brought here as we speak."...i stood up.noticing i had a bad gash on my shoulder holding it then saying "ehh i have to go i mustn't stay here ehh"."let me give you som antidotes for that wound,some leather armor found in the village,and some healing potions."with that i left.

To The End And A New Beginning
knowing my way around the land,from exploration as a younger child.i came my way to the village.i fell to my knees and started crying,a death goddess came up without thinking my hand had swung back and nearly missed slicing fully threw its head.rage,fear,and sadness came threw my eyes.the death goddess fell to the ground but before it hit my sword had went threw its belly,its all your fault repeating blows to the belly.thinking of the wrongness i was doing i stopped and stared and cried at the village.there i swore my oath to never go back to this village again,to this land again,to never kill a healer for there charity,and to mock the death goddesses on sight.i started walking away.in the end i heard a call turned my head and boom.i had fallen into a hole that was dug awhile ago from its appearance.i woke up to the large door opening at my sight.

swiftshadow666

Rank 3
swiftshadow666
PostedJan 22, 2007 10:45 am
Running through the decaying forest trees whipping by in a blur bushes falling to two twin blade, the forest edge draws ever closer. Only when reaching the exit of the decayed forest does Wind Arrow stop. Looking around at the the lake in the valley below she grows even more worried than she already was.

(WindArrow) Its frozen! He never said anything about the lake being frozen. How am i supposed to reach The City of Bones if the lake is frozen? Im not prepared. The water will be to cold to swim.

Stopping for a moment to think she remembers about the story her mother used to tell her about the spirit merchants.

(WindArrow) How did that story go again? I think it was something like......

Spirits abound high and low, in the trees and in the snow.
To call on one who sells supplies first you will need two horn beast eyes.
A hollow horn of beast shall swallow blood of goddess and dragon marrow.
bathe the eyes in blood concoction.
Using tainted blade of harvesting draw the symbol of the spirits.
Quickly pierce the bloodshot eyes then drink to your health for a great suprise

(WindArrow) I think i have all the needed ingredients. I killed some horn beasts on the way here and deathward, blindside and syn gave me some of thier rare alchemy supplies just in case i needed them.

WindArrow quickly went to work trying to summon "a spirit merchant"
she started by hollowing out a horn beasts horn. She then filled it with some blood from the Death Goddess that they killed back in the temple.
After that she added the dragon marrow. She then dropped two horn beast eyes into the mixture. After doing that she pulled out the knife she uses to harvest herbs and proceeded to "taint" it by dipping it in the bloody mixture. She then kneeled down to start drawing the symbol of the spirits with the bloody knife. When she finished drawing the symbol she stood up and pierced her knife through the horn beast eyes that were still bathing in the bloody mixture. Next she removed a small healing potion from her pocket. removing the cork in it she tilted her head back closed her eyes and drank it. Upon opening her eyes she noticed she wasnt at the edge of the decaying forest anymore. Instead she was surrounded by a white void and the only thing other than her in this white void was a "spirit merchant."

(spirit merchant)So you have called for me eh? I guess that means you need some supplies then. So what will it be?

(Wind Arrow)I need something to get me to the bottom of corpse lake and into The City of Bones.

(spirit merchant)Then you did the right thing by summoning me i have just what you need.

(Wind Arrow)and whats that?

(spirit merchant)A memory scroll thats had the location already marked on it.

(Wind Arrow)Perfect how much?

(spirit merchant)Gold is useless to a spirit no we spirit merchants make deals. I will give you this scroll on the condition that when i send you back you take this box with you.

(Wind Arrow)Thats it?

(spirit merchant)Not exactly see you will also have to place it on the altar in the Temple of the Snake. If you do that then the scroll is yours

(Wind Arrow)Something doesnt feel right about this but I need to get to the city as soon as I can. Deal

There was a sudden flash of white light. When the light died down Wind Arrow was standing back at the edge of the decayed forest holding the box and the scroll. Quickly she attached the box to her belt and activated the scroll which teleported her to inner city almost instantly.

(Wind Arrow) Now to get the Forgotten Talisman. I think soul said it would be in the castles treasurey. I better hury up and...... What was that sound?

Suddenly Wind Arrow realized why this was known as The City of Bones. All around her hundreds of fallen warriors appeared. She was surrounded by an army of skeleton warriors. The skeletons charged at her and without hesitation she took off. Dashing forward she unsheathed her blades striking skeleton after skeleton blue flames surrounding her blades. She ran at top speed toward the castle. Flames bursting and bones flying upon each strike of her blades to the warriors. When she finally reached the castle Rather than stop and open the doors she threw one of her blades into the castle wall. Almost in a blur she leapt off the ground onto the hadle of the blade then jamming her second blade into the wall removed the first blade. she continued to do this as she climbed the wall of the castle. When she finally reached the top she continued on without stopping for even a second. She ran through the castle as quick as possible quickly dealing with the few skeletons she encountered untill finally she found the treasurey. She quickly opened the doors and ran inside. Almost as soon as she entered the room a blade swung toward her face. With lightning quick reflexes she dodged the blade and dashed at the place the blade was swung from. Her blades made contact with the sword that had just tried to decapitate her. She looked up at the wielder of the sword. Upon seeing the face of her opponent she stumbled back in shock.

(Wind Arrow) DarkStalker!

DarkStalker dashed at her swinging his sword at her again. She blocked his attack. He then again swung his sword. This time she dodged. Again and again he attacked her, again and again she dodged and blocked his attacks. She didnt want to fight him. How could she possibley fight someone who she was in love with? Soon she realized she had no choice she had to defeat him. Darkstalker attacked again. This time Wind Arrow jumped back just out of reach and dashed forward as soon as he finished his swing. Her blades made contact with his right side, blue flames bursting forth. Upon impact of the blades DarkStalker dissolved into a cloud of mist

(Wind Arrow) Hahahaha it was a mist beast? But i wonder How it took on the shape of Darkstalker? Usually they take on the shape of those in close proximity to it but Darkstalker isnt anywhere near here.

Looking up she saw it. The Forgotten Talisman sitting on an altar. She quickly grabbed it and took off for the city entrance. She didnt have any extra memory scrolls other than the one she needed to get back past Shadow Veins army and back to the temple but she knew that the city would have a teleport zone at the entrance. She quickly reached the teleporter and activated the device. She teleported to serion the village where they first set out to find soul. She Took off running toward the temple not even stopping to answer the questions of the bewildered priest who never expected to see her again after she left for black mist swamp.

(Wind Arrow) I have to reach get about half way throught black mist swamp before ill be close enough to use the memory scroll.

When Wind Arrow was finally in range to use the scroll she activated it instantly teleporting her to the entrance of The Temple of the Snake. She quickly looked around a realized she may have been to late. The temple doors where destroyed and the entrance hall lay in ruins. The hall was littered with the corpses of those who fell to the trapts that where set by her and her companions. Suddenly she heard foot steps running down the stairs. She quickly took her crossbow off her back and aimed it toward the stairway that the footsteps were coming from. When the unkown person on the stairs finally reach the bottom Wind Arrow realized it was Blindside. Blindside suddenly collapsed. Running over to her body Wind Arrow noticed a knife stuck in her side. gasping for breath Blindside started to speak

(Blindside) Wind Arrow........your back......... its to late........ souls dead.

to be continued........

skull12580

Rank 5.1
skull12580
PostedJan 25, 2007 9:06 pm   Last edited by skull12580 on Jan 25, 2007 9:57 pm. Edited 2 times in total
2nd part,3rd part,and the last w00t another story done if i think of another i will get it here hopfully of my story is now done hope you injoy