cyber7

Rank 3
PostedNov 19, 2006 6:57 am

Stories of iris.....

please post your own as well

Just Bored..... by Marion Scott

It feels like you been runing for days. Your legs burning with exhaustion, your breathe racing to keep up with your pace.

While running for your life you mumble under your tiresome breathe, " I dont understand...... I was just bored...... How would have I known that someone would care about that village?"

With your murmurs trailing off into your next breathe, you grin in fond memories of the bloodbath you were involved with. You were just having fun, watching villager plead, scream, and just trying to run for their lives. Then those conscripts decided to show their cowering faces, they made it more interesting......... until that **** mage blasted you in the back. How you despise sneaks attacks.....

Now your running for your life. The mage tracking you with those peons of village defense. Of course it was easy to follow you, you left a trail of death and blood while running.

Enough is enough...... With a sudden stop in your pace, you slide kicking up a huge dust cloud. Your going to make your stand now. The cloud of dirt will be your advantage, you thought. Then you heards a whisper in your ear, "You should of kept running." The mage had a friend and it was too late for you to greet her with your bloody smile.

Everything faded to black, your last thought was, "I was just bored."
Feeling your life fade into the darkenss, you start hearing a grim laugh.

"HA HA HA HA, that was very amusing. I have not seen so much chaos in a long time. You have appeased me." The voice, so familiar to you, but still you never heard it before.

"You are no puppet that I corrupted through time with greed or any other wants. Your blood remembers who you are. One of my children." With his last word a flash or memories come to you. War, chaos, blood, and the screams.

You wake up hearing voices, "Take his head and lets go, I want to collect the bounty and get a drink" You focus your eyes to see the mage with her back towards you giving orders to the rogue who gave you the striking blow from the back.

You notice a dagger in the boot of the rouge. As fast as she knelt down to grab the dagger, you responded quicker. You get so close to her face that the blood drop on the tip of your nose seperates you two. Frozen in shock, the last thing she sees is the tip of her own dagger rushing towards her eye as she hears you whisper, "I hate sneak attacks."  

Right now its just a story. I will make an event idea that would relate to this story later. Please tell me what you think.
Advertisement

skull12580

Rank 5.1
skull12580
On the planet consumed by greed. United States
PostedDec 08, 2006 9:05 pm
first i would like to say yours was awesome and i cant compare to it.This is my little sorcerer intro"unofficial" all by my fantasy..maybe more of what i think the sorcerer is going to be like but you get it

THE INTRODUCTION OF THE SORCERER by skull

The Pk
I was on my normal pk trip with my guild suddenly i heard a schreech.....I told my guild to move out "he" was coming i thought we started running toward the city in a rush my back line soldier fell down with a strike from a fire wolf(1 hit kill)..."use speed pots!"!we ran faster next there was the owl it was over for my 2nd in command 2 hits dead.......5 left we ran .........."use defense minerals!" i started calling for backup none could help its about a 2 minutes walk till where there.suddenly 2 members froze ugh!? they where frozen from the ice monster "he" was closer i thought! the ice monster tore threw them in 3 blows."NO!"only a 30 seconds walk left.(2 more people left) we ran out of nowhere a giant stone creature came out and mowed down the last member other then me.ehh breathing hard i used another defense mineral and speed pot.almost there i see the gate so close..there it was a reddish figure standing at the gate uh i froze from the ice monster "..?!" ."he" came closer already flagged.closer in range of attacking "the devil of the flames" was the nickname he earned himself.its scythe drew up "its over i thought to myself"he spoke"you've been pked"he said.."what!?"i yelled i was already dead and "he" was gone

The Hunt
After getting pked by "the devil of the flames" and realized I'm not the only pk guild pked by him i organized 7 guilds to hunt for him.a total group of 24 people and a few players out of guilds 16 to be exact.a total of all players 40 so the hunt began."the devil of the flames"had organized his elite guild of 1 person of each class.titan"human devourer":lv 45;knight"faceplanter":lv 47;rouge"the owl of darkness":lv 46;healer"Oral the chaotic":lv 47;and mage"thousand burdens":50;the leader "the devil of the flames" himself: lv 59.Our highest lv was 40 and a bunch of lv 39's.we spent 2 hours looking for him tracking his pks and followed right toward the temple that was his most favorite pk grounds.the temple would have easily killed some of our weakest lvs so we waited out side on top of the temple for a surprise attack.an hour went by with no sign then we saw a noobish rouge ran out we prepared our fighters.there they where the players above all others the elite.our first attack was with our titans and knights in front followed by our rouges then mages and healers waited to heal on top of the temple.quickly they responded with there brutal massacre of the low lvs.the higher lvs used minerals and all att skills they can pots greatest medium and small where used a hundred times to keep themselves alive.the first to fall was "human devourer" followed by "faceplanter".all of our healer where killed by "devil of the flame's" pets our mages quickly followed."Thousand burdens fell". only the highest of high where left,nothing under 38."Oral the chaotic was healing ""devil of the flames" as fast as she could.she fell no healers where left on either side no mages we had only 23 lv 39 and 1 lv 40(rouge).some of our earliest members had came back now it was time "human devourer" and "faceplanter" would be back soon.he had taken out the newcomers again with not but a single fire wolf.our members had taken a beating 10 total members where left alive."the devil of flames"summoned its devil known mostly for the scythe wiped 5 members out.he had almost fallen by the amount of pots he kept using.human devourer was back but suddenly stopped (most likely from an order barked from "the devil of flames" to stay away from his victory.)(he had us won from the beginning i laughed to my self,he'd planed every move that they'll come)4 members of the party left.had stopped attacking and backed away for a second deequiped his weapon and attached a new one it glowed with bright lighting.IT'S OVER! he shouted one swiped killed them all.your a lucky group he said no ones ever gotten me to half health i guess thats what you get for trying to pk me.

whew im done...I tried but ill edit it if needed.....hopefully ill add more parts to it

skull12580

Rank 5.1
skull12580
PostedDec 14, 2006 9:31 pm
another part added to bump up this post Smile

Not Just A Random Pk

I went investigating on the forums to find out who "the devil of the flames" was pking cause most of the people i had met where pkers with names all red.The forums showed very interesting topics about "him" everyone who was pked by him was a pker themselves and had been pking...i searched more into it and found that this "devil of the flames" saved most of the lv 16 newbs we had been pking and that he was deeply praised by all low levels that weren't pkers.The question rose to my mind how did he know of these pks.Thinking and asking my guild we came up with he must have spies to search for them,but what person would dare try messing with a lot of pkers?I arrange private pk party with one of my guild members at a time looking for "him" to show his face(this time bring mem scrolls). after checking most of my top ranks i suspected it was a lower rank then checking them one by one at last one of my lowest and newest pkers showed a little hesitation for a private pk party.we started with lv 16's-18's then moved to massive pking of 17's.There it was the sound i was listening for the owls hoot.he was it i quickly pked the noob betrayer and called my guild who was w8in for the respond.they came as quickly as the kill.but an odd thing happened the owls hoot was not a sign of "him" but a guild i was hated by "Moontree" quickly figuring there army we retreated with almost no trace;just the corpse of the former guild member.We had mem tele to a pk ground where we wanted to pk for awhile thus the pk grounds.where "the devil of flames" and his guild waited "what" i started but we where quickly pked by his superior guild once again he left me with the phrase "you've been pked"

One Phrase

i looked back to the forums replying to everything i could that started with"how did he find us" telling them it was probably a traitor from their guild/party.then i created my own post named "one phrase"(pkk legend "the devil of the flames").in the post i wrote
Ive been pked by "the devil of flames" quite a few times every time he pks me alone he says "you've been pked" anyone know what this means other then the obvious fact that Ive been pked.Has "he" ever said it to any of you?
i got a few answers
Ive never heard "him" talk before but Ive also been pked by him many times
another one said
The legendary pkk doesn't talk to anyone of what i know you must be special in some way

more parts coming later (one more thing before i leave Moontree i was thinking of .hack//G.U. vol 1 i don't think theres a guild here with it)(Moontree;on .hack//G.U. vol 1 is a non-pvp guild where they believe that pking shouldn't exist and only fight when attacked or provoked/or to help an innocent player.)(pkk;means player killer killer a player who purpose is to kill player killers...also from .hack//G.U. vol 1)

skull12580

Rank 5.1
skull12580
PostedDec 15, 2006 8:09 pm
k well I'm going to end my story with 1 more part so hope you enjoy(if you really read all of it)

The Origin

i was determined to lv up to pk "him" and have my revenge.i started lving fast from(lol i don't remember if i put a lv oh well)30 to 34.one fight after another a straight 24 hours real time.my eyes glared at the screen lv 36 "ahh not high enough!"working more 38,39,41.i was now training on lv 47's working working ...."so close"lv 49 now i worked on lv 59 mobs(using minerals)"only 1000k more exp!"took a good straight 5 hours to get down to 100k "almost there!"...50exp left "yes Ive become lv 50 just one more mob".screech out of no where "what!?" "no no""he" is coming.there he was already transformed into his known form of "the devil of the flames"."ehh" i froze in fear.he walked up toward me he raised his scythe let it fall down but i manage to block his attack."so you've been training"he said."only for the chance to pk you!"i responded."hmm"..."DIE" we fought.with straight movement of foot we rounded each other "sad you don't remember"he said."what?" he started attacking again..i used a few pots to heal myself again we rounded each other "so its true you forGOT" he attacked."what are you talking about?"..."now I'm done playing!" he attacked summoned all of his pets to surround me"...... its over.....i let my body sit there as he started talking "24 days ago you met a player named dflame.you helped him train till he was lv 16 then you pked him no?" i started "i might have done that i pked alot of players"(then it hit me)"your dflame?.last i heard he quit"he started again"that was my first character now my main is devilflame,this one" "i stated "so this is why you've been pking pkers?"he exclaimed "YES THAT IS WHY I BECAME THE LEGENDARY PKK "THE DEVIL OF FLAMES"!""once you killed me i said "did you just kill me?" then i remember you said "you've been pked" and walked off.Before i could say anything he was gone.

THE END
comments welcome please no rants it took me awhile to do that so i would appreciate if you didn't

Drahken

Rank 0
Drahken
PostedJan 13, 2007 11:37 am

Metaphisus: the brave

my first story
Join Metaphisus, and his story of the war of Apollon and Eres
Chapter 1: The well-known Beginning

In the beginning, before the war of Apollon and Eres, the land was bare, and was inhabited by only beasts of the earth. Then, life spawned.
It began of the being known as Eres, and the being known as Apollon, there were others, but these were the notable ones.

All life was created of nature. And all was good.

But the two beginning beings quarreled. And titan was created to have dominion over lands, and the creator was Eres.But Apollon retalliated, and created human, to save this land Iris. And the war had begun.

Chapter 2: My capture

I was young.Nieve. Only a foot-soldier at the time. I awoke to the horrifying titan battle cry.We were surrounded, on all sides. The titans charged upon us, and we were the main prey of the bloodthirsty titans.

We had no idea.It was a massacre. Myself and one other in my troop were ready, for we always had our armor close. I know not how some others were able to fight. They drove right into us, and only a few fought back. The others,killed. My friend and myself fought valliantly. He was the best fighter i knew. A shame it was to watch him die. When they got here, we fought. my Vatican armour wasnt much use against the titan battleaxes.

Antony is the one i speak of. He showed no mercy. He sliced of one's head, and screamed his cry. He swung his crystal twins and killed many, to be killed by a dictator blade. I still mourn his passing. I was knocked unconsious by the blunt side of an axe half a minute later.

I awoke to the sounds of frollicking titans, i was bound, gagged, and chained to a pole to await interrogation, and...eventually...execution.

To Be Continued

Drahken

Rank 0
Drahken
PostedJan 13, 2007 11:50 am

Metaphisus: the brave

the third chapter
Chapter 3: an unexpected meeting

"Speak" screamed the titan warlord as i was presented to the high council. I replied" you will find no information in me, for i am a loyal subject of randol. He then motioned an interrogation expert into the room. He pulled out a pin, and it was stuck into my thigh.I screamed in agony, for the pin bore a painful curse, and was out of the ordinary.

He then pulled out another pin, this one black with evil. I then spoke "what foul curse has been placed on this pin?" he replied" only the curse of 1 thousand pains placed upon it by the high mage. Then, for no reason, a dagger was brandished, and was thrust unforgivingly into my chest. Over and over, this was done, and i appeared before a glowing entity.

The entity spoke: "i have called you here,from death, to tell you of your purpose in this feud." I then realized this entity was Apollon, and i was humbled in his presence.

to be continued....

NYMIIB

Rank 0
NYMIIB
PostedJan 13, 2007 3:37 pm
Umm are there rules on how the forum should look? just wondering...

skull12580

Rank 5.1
skull12580
PostedJan 13, 2007 3:40 pm
i dont get the question and why did you post here

swiftshadow666

Rank 3
swiftshadow666
PostedJan 20, 2007 7:52 pm
ummm well ive been writing a last chaos story all of which i put into the general section there are three parts in 2 different sections i would really like if someone here read it and gave me an opinion the thing is i just woke up the computer screen is still spinning in front of me and i just cant go take the time to find it so if you wanna look then...... wait never mind i just remembered i have it saved on my computer ok the next 3 posts scratch that 4 posts will be what i have wrote after part 2 i wrote a character description that i will also post im not as proud of part three as the other two parts and part two is my favorite but let me know what you think of them i read the first post in this section but am way to tired to read the rest i promise i will get to it and let you know my opinion on it ok now to add the story

swiftshadow666

Rank 3
swiftshadow666
PostedJan 20, 2007 7:53 pm
time has past long and far since the war between the god of light and appollon and the god of darkness eres thethe world is still in a state of chaos the different warriors, races, continents, and guilds fighting to survive the monsters of the land growing feircer and fiercer and increaseing in numbers but now above all the chaos a few distinct warriors are rising above the rest and are slowly taking control of the chaos each using thier own method the chaos and unrest are being calmed and controls but one can only control chaos for to long before chaos controls them soon these warriors will meet up and then chaos will again rain in a fight between them to see who is the ultimate warrior to see who will become the leader of iris and all who dwell in it this is the story of a band of guild members belonging to a long dead guild exterminated during a monster raid on their home village.
-Five years after the blood wolf attack on the village of yuranicon the remaining members of the guild dark serenity are sitting around a camp fire by lake crystal ice

-(wind arrow) hey dark stalker do u realize this is the five year aniversary of the attack on yuranicon

(death ward) anniversary? you say it like its something to celebrate. that night was a massacre even with my training i wasnt able to heal anybodys wounds its a suprise the five of us survived.

(tyrant)we almost didnt if it werent for blindsides spells we woulda died there we owe her our lives

(blindside)the five of us survived because of our skill in our class not because of my spells i never woulda been able to remove the gate after it was closed it was spell protected but with your strenght tyrant we were able to open it our three of us were wounded in that fight too if it werent for death ward theyd be werewolves right now and wind arrow her skill with a bow is unmatched if she hadnt made that nearly impossible shot and dropped those boulders on the second wave coming in as we were trying to escape we would be dead and then darkstalker ive never seen him fight so fiercely that was amazing we definately wouldnt have made it without him

(deathward) your right ive never seen him or anyone fight so fiercely as he did that night but ive also never seen anyone with such bad wounds especially from blood wolfs and make a recovery like that its just ashame he will always be cursed by the virus. i wish i coulda removed it from his system completely

(wind arrow)he wouldnt be here if it werent for you no one shoulda survived what he did so do dwell on it hes alive because of you

(darkstalker)the moon...... its got that same haze that it had on that night.
(darkstalker)i have a bad feeling somethings not right somethings........

-darkstalker is cut off by loud screams in the distance before the other four can react his sword is drawn and hes already out of sight running towards the screams the others quickly gather their gear and take off after them darkstalker arrives at the cliff and moments later so do the rest of the warriors are right behind him looking down over into the valley below where a town is being destroyed in a feirce battle they watch as the villagers are being slaughtered relentlessly by the invading force

-(darkstalker) quickly we must help them

-the band of five warriors quickly make their way down and around the cliff but by the time they reach the village known as serion the invading force is gone and only death and destruction are left

-(?) help somebody help me

(darkstalker) over there

-running up to a bleeding priest lying on the ground

(death ward) let me see him

(death ward) his wounds are extensive im not sure how much i can help bet ill try

- as death ward starts working his abilities to help heal the priest

-(wind arrow) what happened here??

(priest) three days ago a traveler came through here with a couple escourts his escourts refered to him as soul and he spoke of i guess it was a religion that he leaded known as the spirit of iris. he preached about finding legendary artifacts and reuniteing iris under the rule of one who would bring order to the land. we helped him by refreshing his supplies and giving them a place to sleep for the night the next morning we gave them directions to the temple of the snake and they left to find one of the artifacts he spoke of.

(death ward) im sorry i cant do anything else for you

(preist) its ok i thank you for trying

(priest)as i was saying... earlier this evening an army appeared over that hill to the west a small group of about five or six came down to the village asking about this one they called soul when we wouldnt tell them anything about him they returned to where the army was and sent them in to slaughter everyone. the leader of the army, they called him shadow vein, spoke about uniting the land under the rule of him and his army and called soul a heretic.

(darkstalker) did you say shadow vein??

(preist)ya why??

(darkstalker)guys thats the name of that traveler that passed through our village the night of the blood wolf massacre.

to be continued....