Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedNov 27, 2011 8:56 pm
djnarrow wrote:
I read this and this and wanted to know if GSes really do get away with stalking and harassing other people. And also why does AGE ban people for what happens in a third party source that isn't covered by the AGE terms of service.  

Yes, it is a violation of our TOS to harass others on our site (and may result in loss of service). This is why links to external sites that harass our customers isn't allowed either.

Advertisement

p06261292

Rank 0
PostedDec 22, 2011 11:11 am
Hi, ill say in advance im sorry if the content of this msg is abusive cause currently my blood is boiling and its maximum with Team Aeria, The game im reffering to is
Kingdom Heroes

I have sent some tickets asking for items that Aeria owes me cause of promotions not received therefore cant expect me to be patient when repeatedly facing the same issue and having to sent tickets with similar issue over and over.

I have just started 2 weeks yet spent 180USD and had so many problems having to sent so many tickets with -1 aeria points , bogo promotions not received , promised item due to event after maintenance not received, questions in tickets regarding paypal ignored , in game issue delayed etc etc.

I got sick and tired of it all, so my last ticket was "I am sick and tired of all this and filing a complain to BBB" I did file a complain, cant blame me i was really angry with having so many issues withing 2 weeks, and i just started.

Next 12 hours, MY account got BAN. and browsing thru this forums i suddenly saw the post, of you making a topic of people to give good rating for Aeria Games in BBB. Now i can see why BBB put an A rating for Aeria games, when indeed the service is crap and so well deserved of an F !

Eating my 180 USD just like that by banning my main account. Funny the customers still need to show the sellers respect when here, im feel like im getting scam not receiving my promised promotion items, and cant even voice out out my opinions in my tickets?! i wasnt rude in my first ticket, or 2nd ticket, and when it become a repeated thing, i started get angry and scold them "but said no vulgars". What is this some kind of communist management? Now my account p06261293 , my 2 weeks worth of effort and 180 USD gone just like than with a ban? I dint get my promised items over and over and so i sent ticket first politely , and more aggressive when it become a habit, right till the end when i got ban, i still dint receive my bogo item (I even provided screenshots as proof in my Ticket) and also my necklace 3khp 6enchant which they promise to pay out after maintenance Tuesday, yet i dint receive !. Naturally ppl sent their ticket politely, which is what i do at first, of course i got more angry and start criticizing the service in my ticket when it become a habit. I dislike sending tickets. NOT ONE BIT. BUT IM FORCED TO. And now after my last ticket, of me saying that im filing a complain to BBB i got BANEED?!! This is ridiculous. Before i take any action, I do hope to here out an explanation. I do hope u can provide me with one.

Your sincerely
Krissy

p06261292

Rank 0
PostedDec 22, 2011 11:16 am
Account Ban : p06261293

p06261292

Rank 0
PostedDec 22, 2011 11:23 am
its as if, when i said im filing a complain to BBB, u guys were mocking me. Thinking "hey lets just ban this dude to show we DONT BLOODY GIVE A DAM."

Now i dont know what exactly is going on or the true reason why i got ban, but the post probable reason probably lies with my angry tickets. Correct me if im wrong. My blood is way above the limit that it kills. I want answers.

lordvan91

Rank 0
PostedJan 09, 2012 12:15 am

My review.

Sorry.
I don't sugar coat things. You guys are turning F2P games into P2W games. Thats basically it lol.
For example the game gunz required skill not a credit card. I played that game a lot I could beat people that had better weapons and armor, higher HP and AP. bottom line is Your games are costing too much to have as much fun anymore.

Andeko

Rank 0
PostedJan 13, 2012 7:36 am
I will not do any rating in the moment.
Still wait for delivery of bought Items ( since 3 weeks ) and ticket unopend since 5 Days.

regards

Lordmagnus01

Rank 0
Lordmagnus01
PostedJan 15, 2012 12:52 am
my review is the over areia sys works but some games have little if no support at all and in the last 4 weeks nothing but connection problems and bad service tickets not being answerd ect
was impresed when i first started now im not happy at all

Andeko

Rank 0
PostedJan 20, 2012 11:50 am
I posteted 13.1.2012 that i had a problem.
Shop Items where not deliverd.

I took 6 Day and the problem is solved.
I got all the stuff i bought.

Very friendly support contact.

Im really impressed

THX AERIA thumbs up

Andeko

Rank 0
PostedJan 20, 2012 12:24 pm

WWolf1973

Rank 0
PostedJan 24, 2012 3:20 pm
Most of these reviews mention specific games such as Shaiya, MegaTen and Eden Eternal. No one has mentioned DOMO. Why? I'll post my review shortly.