autumnsgrace

Rank 5
autumnsgrace
PostedMar 24, 2009 9:40 am
Legend 20-30 items drop in map 2 off mobs randomly. The odds are like winning the lottery though. I've played for ten months, and haven't personally gotten one. I only actually personally know one person that has, and it was a legend sapphire rose.

As for the main topic, I favored a defensive lapis build, while going full luck in stats. Wit 5/4 and dual fortune 4 in your dread helm leaves you immune to mages after your mag defy burns out. Then lapis for HP and defense. You will still die, but it brings a good balance of damage and generally being able to survive a DS.

Advertisement

jmw14157

Rank 0
PostedJun 29, 2011 6:42 pm

Stats from pvp

Dont forget guys that u can redeem ur rank in pvp to earn stats so building a 1-15 toon going highest rank with it then lvl once cause unfortunetly u cant redeem ur stats when ur in 1-15 but when u do that then u can go do 20-30 pvp and spend allot of time in that. Spend as much time as u want in 20-30 cause im pretty sure u get like 256 extra stats u can redeem when u get the pink star witch is highest rank in pvp. U have to spend allot of time though in that but its worth it trust me=)

7_deadly_sins_7

Rank 4
7_deadly_sins_7
PostedJul 03, 2011 4:38 pm

Re: Stats from pvp

jmw14157 wrote:
Dont forget guys that u can redeem ur rank in pvp to earn stats so building a 1-15 toon going highest rank with it then lvl once cause unfortunetly u cant redeem ur stats when ur in 1-15 but when u do that then u can go do 20-30 pvp and spend allot of time in that. Spend as much time as u want in 20-30 cause im pretty sure u get like 256 extra stats u can redeem when u get the pink star witch is highest rank in pvp. U have to spend allot of time though in that but its worth it trust me=)  

necro thread.....check date man....let the dread threads rest in peace