Author Message

Xyroid

Rank 0
Joined
18 Jul 2008
Posts
7
Location
Union Grove United States
PostedMar 04, 2009 9:01 pm

Whats the best 20-30 PvP setup for a archer (Money=No prob)

Im trying to make a perfect UM Archer for 20-30 PvP :/

Currently have 4B saved up Very Happy

What I currently have:

Heroic Terra Top
Heroic Terra Pant
Dread Unicorn Boots
Dread Unicorn Gloves
Heroic Siege Bow (str/dex/luc base)
Dread Unicorn Helm
Best Rings/Armlet/Loops

Need help with the lapising
Advertisement

Xyroid

Rank 0
Joined
18 Jul 2008
Posts
7
Location
Union Grove United States
PostedMar 04, 2009 9:18 pm
Any help :/

Sowaroc

Rank 4
Sowaroc
Joined
30 Dec 2007
Posts
2081
Location
Houston United States
PostedMar 04, 2009 10:28 pm
one sec...lemme find link to a post i've already done

edit: posted this several mnths ago and gonna make some edits


heroic top: lvl 5 shrewd/luck and ele

heroic bottom: lvl 5 luck and dual luck1 and life 5

dread gloves: lvl 5 shrewd, dual craft1/luck1/dex2

dread boots: SONIC, lvl 5 shrewd/luck/life

dread helm: wit 5, dual luck 4, dual rec 3, dual dex 2

accessories: decd lapis and rosers lapis (if possible)

heroic bow: ele, lvl 5 assault, lvl 5 luck


this will give you both survivability with high hp and be able to hit hard

FakeChiBlast

Rank 4
FakeChiBlast
Joined
08 Mar 2008
Posts
1953
Location
Toronto Canada
PostedMar 05, 2009 12:13 am
Nice, he bumped his own thread in 17 minutes.

Enchanced [20] spear, duals, two handed and staff. http://forums.aeriagames.com/viewtopic.php?t=434374

Damothre

Rank 1
Damothre
Joined
25 Aug 2008
Posts
390
Location
Kruu Finland
PostedMar 05, 2009 3:16 pm
Flash over luck or assault in bow.

Riyoko lvl 57 Rank 7 HM Hunter
RollingStoned UM 20-30 Warrior
<a>Want to attend weekly 20-30 linked event? Click here!</a>

PrymeTyme

Rank 3
PrymeTyme
Joined
24 Jun 2007
Posts
1148
Location
BossTown aka Boston United States
PostedMar 08, 2009 12:58 am
Sowaroc wrote:
one sec...lemme find link to a post i've already done

edit: posted this several mnths ago and gonna make some edits


heroic top: lvl 5 shrewd/luck and ele

heroic bottom: lvl 5 luck and dual luck1 and life 5

dread gloves: lvl 5 shrewd, dual craft1/luck1/dex2

dread boots: SONIC, lvl 5 shrewd/luck/life

dread helm: wit 5, dual luck 4, dual rec 3, dual dex 2

accessories: decd lapis and rosers lapis (if possible)

heroic bow: ele, lvl 5 assault, lvl 5 luck


this will give you both survivability with high hp and be able to hit hard  


solid build. I wouldnt bother with HP tho. Add Luck/Str and Dex/Luck wherever that HP is. Odds are you'll be one hit by any Uber players anyway so increase evasion and maximize damage output.

MrBig

kiatsu

Rank 4
kiatsu
Joined
23 Apr 2008
Posts
2379
Location
Vancouver Island Canada
PostedMar 08, 2009 1:14 am
assuming you have 100-150 DEX, you want to maximize your LUC. I personally prioritize my lapis as such: LUC/STR/DEX. For further (and much more in-depth) info, check out Aes's Archer Guide

~ Under Construction ~

cavehorror1

Rank 4
cavehorror1
Joined
07 Jun 2008
Posts
1924
Location
United States
PostedMar 09, 2009 8:56 pm
since money is no object
for a brief post i think the obvious choice of lapis is;

lvl5 fortune/craft/shrewd wherever you can put em

ele on protector and bow and multiple ones maybe

sonic on boots

throw some D's on the best jewelry

and if you want more survivability, have a 2nd set of armor for defense/HP if some powerful people from opposite faction log on

in the end, 500+ luc, 150+ dex, 80+ str will work nicely for you and should be reasonable with 4bill and best jewelry

PrymeTyme

Rank 3
PrymeTyme
Joined
24 Jun 2007
Posts
1148
Location
BossTown aka Boston United States
PostedMar 09, 2009 9:37 pm
cavehorror1 wrote:
since money is no object
for a brief post i think the obvious choice of lapis is;

lvl5 fortune/craft/shrewd wherever you can put em

ele on protector and bow and multiple ones maybe

sonic on boots

throw some D's on the best jewelry

and if you want more survivability, have a 2nd set of armor for defense/HP if some powerful people from opposite faction log on

in the end, 500+ luc, 150+ dex, 80+ str will work nicely for you and should be reasonable with 4bill and best jewelry  


doesnt ele give 20% def? in which case it would be pointless without some dex/def or str/def or rec. As for 5s everywhere, it could work? My gear is all duals and works really well for me. You would want some resis too if you can add it which means luck/resis lapis. I wouldnt do 5s everywhere u can but thats just me. As for multiple bows, thats would be awesome as many hunter/archers have that but one ele and non ele bow will work just fine. Rely on your pt as well Wink

MrBig

kiatsu

Rank 4
kiatsu
Joined
23 Apr 2008
Posts
2379
Location
Vancouver Island Canada
PostedMar 11, 2009 11:11 pm
PrymeTyme wrote:
cavehorror1 wrote:
since money is no object
for a brief post i think the obvious choice of lapis is;

lvl5 fortune/craft/shrewd wherever you can put em

ele on protector and bow and multiple ones maybe

sonic on boots

throw some D's on the best jewelry

and if you want more survivability, have a 2nd set of armor for defense/HP if some powerful people from opposite faction log on

in the end, 500+ luc, 150+ dex, 80+ str will work nicely for you and should be reasonable with 4bill and best jewelry  


doesnt ele give 20% def? in which case it would be pointless without some dex/def or str/def or rec. As for 5s everywhere, it could work? My gear is all duals and works really well for me. You would want some resis too if you can add it which means luck/resis lapis. I wouldnt do 5s everywhere u can but thats just me. As for multiple bows, thats would be awesome as many hunter/archers have that but one ele and non ele bow will work just fine. Rely on your pt as well Wink  


25% I believe o.O as for 500+ LUC, 150 DEX and 80 STR....for 203- I'd cap your luck at 450 or so and pound the extra into STR. But that's just me Razz

~ Under Construction ~
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: