xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedMay 06, 2011 11:39 am
if it's not working at a HM defender, then the issue is a little bug in the class of defender itself.

if it's only at the UM ones, then, a bug at the mode construction i believe Smile

signature of xybolt
Advertisement

deadssnake

Rank 2
deadssnake
PostedMay 06, 2011 11:48 am
xybolt wrote:
if it's not working at a HM defender, then the issue is a little bug in the class of defender itself.

if it's only at the UM ones, then, a bug at the mode construction i believe Smile  
It doesn't show in any mode and it counts for both def as guard

nathanv30

Rank 0
PostedMay 13, 2011 3:53 pm
umm for some reasion when i try and add the 60+ gear/weapons it doesn't seem to want to work... wen i try and add by ether copying or adding new it doesn't seem to save even though i click the save button... any ideas?

MerlinMcTav

Rank 5.1
MerlinMcTav
PostedJun 20, 2011 9:13 pm
I've just updated the planner.
I'm hoping that the defender/guardian information was just glitched and that this new version will fix it.
If somebody else could check that would be great (I've tried it here & it seems to be working, but then I never had an issue in the first place).

There is also one modification to the program.
All classes have a skill guide on the forums with comments about the skills and whether they are useful etc.
All of these comments are now included in the planner.
Where the skill is listed, if you hover your mouse over it you should see the comment appear in a tool tip.
If you don't see it appear immediately, try hovering somewhere else - the skill icons are usually a good place Smile

RIP Kizzd

seldank

Rank 0
PostedJun 28, 2011 2:15 am
First this is my first time posting so I hope I am doing this right. Have downloaded planner and am loving it, used to do all this by hand. good job. second have noticed some of the Dual lapis are not showing up, not sure if this is just me or not. Specifically Dual lvl 1, Shrewed lvl 1 and Dual Fortune lvl 1 and lvl2. Have tried under different modes and classes all the same. Tried editing lapis and over riding equipment to no avail. What can i do? Am not familiar with editing files. Again thanks for program am loving it Very Happy

SpaceCowboy440

Rank 2
SpaceCowboy440
PostedJul 04, 2011 11:27 am
corrections:
Ranger/Sin
Mana decay does not in actuality have a lvl 7. - Archer/Hunter also have this skill.

mental storm confusion lvl 3 costs 4 points, not 3.

DT lvl 1 costs 7 points, not 8
DT lvl 2 costs 8 points, not 1
DT lvl 3 costs 9 points, not 1

misfortune lvl 2 requires lvl 31, not 35 (is the same as blunt) - Archer/Hunter also have this skill.

<br>awaiting fury to light FC

MerlinMcTav

Rank 5.1
MerlinMcTav
PostedJul 11, 2011 6:51 pm
SpaceCowboy440 wrote:

Thank you Hala - I've updated my version with the new details & will get an update loaded soon.

seldank wrote:
First this is my first time posting so I hope I am doing this right. Have downloaded planner and am loving it, used to do all this by hand. good job. second have noticed some of the Dual lapis are not showing up, not sure if this is just me or not. Specifically Dual lvl 1, Shrewed lvl 1 and Dual Fortune lvl 1 and lvl2. Have tried under different modes and classes all the same. Tried editing lapis and over riding equipment to no avail. What can i do? Am not familiar with editing files. Again thanks for program am loving it Smile  
There is an intermittent bug where if you have added a lapis in the past it won't show now even though the lapis is no longer in the gear.
Unfortunately I haven't tracked down why it's happening yet.

It's usually fixed by stopping and starting the application, but if that doesn't work try changing the piece of equipment you are working on. Change it to a different piece of armour & then back again. You'll need to redo the lapis in this case though.

I'll try and have another look at it & see if I can figure out what's going on.

RIP Kizzd

Alvereaux

Rank 0
PostedAug 17, 2011 1:36 am

Bugs and Permission

Hello!

The light side mage has incorrect starting attributes, it currently has the starting attributes for a fury hunter @_@

EDIT: The other "bug" disappeared, a NM guardian had 667 INT... it just disappeared...

I'm posting here because I would also like permission to use some data for a Excel skill planner (even though it is sir dev's work too Razz).

MerlinMcTav

Rank 5.1
MerlinMcTav
PostedAug 17, 2011 2:29 am
The planner is open source - you can do what you like with the code/data Very Happy

Most of SirDevante's data is now out of date - the current data comes from the various stickied guides you see in all the sub forums.

There is actually an Access database in the source code - you are welcome to use that if it would be easier.

RIP Kizzd

FrizzyTaylor

Rank 0
PostedDec 12, 2011 2:12 am
I'm having a problem trying to unzip the folder. Its says that the folder is invalid?
Dont know what im supposed to do. i tried downloading it again but it still didnt work