kilindragon1

Rank 4
PostedAug 18, 2007 8:38 pm

to my friends

quiting
i feel like quiting forever lc isnt what it used to now its full of jerks and ive wasted so much money on ap and 80% of my hs failed and once again the endless grinding for lvls is annoying more like a job now than playing for fun i used to like this game very much but some people ruin it for others well i hope you new people and remaining players have a good time in this game it is good but sometimes its a job than a game the guardian system killed me ive tried to help my apprentices but in the end the thankless apprentices just shove **** in my face and fail on purpose after i help them reach a close enough lvl to 20 and schools starting cheerleading and fieldhockey will keep me busy

and to legends i dont know if my brother will comeback but i hope you return to your former glory being a member of the first guild in cariea is an honor oh and malibu good luck being the great sorcerer you are hope you become a GM cause you deserve it

drew i hope youll be a top ranking rouge when i get back Wink and thank you to my friends and part of the community and GM's for what youve done to this great game (hopes it survives) if it lives long enough ill comeback be a legend again

REMEMBER HEROES AND FAME-- VANISH AND PERISH BUT LEGENDS NEVER DIE Wink

UrzaPlanesWalker...Elementalist NikkiCapulet...Archer NiKKi...Assassin RETIRED!!!!!!!!!!!
Advertisement

aseem

Rank 4
aseem
PostedAug 18, 2007 8:45 pm
well atleast u posted ur pics before leavin
cant say willl miss ya cause didnt know ya
try to stick to the forums

malibu23

Rank 5
PostedAug 18, 2007 8:47 pm
its gonna suck to not have you around kilin. but if ou must go, you must go. I will make sure to keep you informed of what is happening here in LC, and maybe someday you will decide to return. but i believe you should at least stop in when you get back from spain and see whats happened while you were gone.

Anyway i wish you the best of luck with cheerleading and fieldhockey

Imohtep

Rank 1
Imohtep
PostedAug 18, 2007 10:37 pm
awww LC's hottest member is leaving Sad will miss you kilin!! ( even tho we've only met once or twice in game! )

Proud Member of Legends

Becrux

Rank 0
Becrux
PostedAug 18, 2007 10:46 pm
Can't say I knew you personally, but I saw you around the forums, and it's sad to see a familiar face go. D: Good luck with school.

Enari

Rank 0
Enari
PostedAug 19, 2007 6:28 am
Same here... I don't really know you, but it's always been nice reading your posts... hope you'll check the forums from time to time!

Serira

Rank 0
Serira
Elbow deep in dirty laundry, United Kingdom
PostedAug 19, 2007 11:44 am
Same here - will miss you though.

Me bothering to come back is starting to look like a bad idea:(

Darkest.Dove - Felin - Lvl 32 Merc/ Lvl 26 Thief/ Lvl 26 Doc

Eldanesh

Rank 1
Eldanesh
PostedAug 26, 2007 11:59 pm
Aw, I came on this thread just now. Does this mean you are still playing LC? Or are you playing something else?

GTA4... go try it. Like. Seriously.

Anjack

Rank 3
Anjack
PostedAug 27, 2007 6:14 am
Oh well, another leaving due HS rate and Guardian System which i suppose aren't the only the issues you faced ingame.
Although i haven't talked to ya, i saw ya a couple time in forums, a pity that you are leaving but welcome to the team.
My best regards to you, good luck and drop by forums sometimes.

IGN:MorbidJ4ck Already quit LC! thx for all ppl who support me. ;)