Becrux

Rank 0
Becrux
PostedAug 18, 2007 1:51 pm
I'm amused by how much effort was put into realistically showing the healer's skirt flap in the breeze with every attack.. on my healer, I got the gang outfit. It's like, yaaaaay I'm wearing clothes!
Advertisement

Rikona

Rank 0
PostedAug 18, 2007 2:44 pm   Last edited by Rikona on Aug 19, 2007 2:03 am. Edited 1 time in total

To get back on track, one reason I picked the Rogue, is that she was wearing pants  

I was thinking the same thing. Olso talking about slutty. Healers are the worst. I see theyr underwear all the time. Confused Shocked
I used to have a healer but deleted her. She was too weak. But after healers come mages. Im sorry but all armor under level 30-35 something show mages huge breasts in very wierd way. Like level 16 armor has that huge cut at the middle of the chest and obviously there shoud be nude nipples. But no its this wierd armor that shows boobs all the time but covers like 15% of it. The most normal armor is knight, sorcerer , titan, rogue. But I have a sorcerer and I do get it that it's armor looks gey becuse all the upper body is nude in some parts and lvl 26 has a theme going on like the rave geys in the nightclubs are wearing. Makes the sorcerer very weak and unmanly looking. But im not much annoying with mages armor because its moustly out of leather and she has pants. Thought one high level armor she has see thought pants and its looking like she has strings under it . Mad
But have to agree healers armors are most horrable. I was happy to see that the level 40 armor was the only normal one because all armor shows theyr underwear and that pathetic way of sitting showing theyr arse all the time. Shocked
But whyd id pick my characters classes?
Healer- can heal herself
Rogue- is strong and has blades
Sorcerer- uses magic and spirits
Mage- I like the way they look and I like the skills

Becrux

Rank 0
Becrux
PostedAug 18, 2007 3:09 pm
I really like the sorceror outfits for the most part.. their physical appearance is very feminine and graceful, so I think the loose-flowing clothes are fitting. I actually don't like part of the level 72 sorcie armor because the shoulderpads don't fit with the perception of sorcies you get from the rest of their armor.

kilindragon1

Rank 4
PostedAug 18, 2007 7:43 pm
lol the sorcerer does look like a **** but the healer is wears the short cheerleader skirts

UrzaPlanesWalker...Elementalist NikkiCapulet...Archer NiKKi...Assassin RETIRED!!!!!!!!!!!

Ravensfate

Rank 2
Ravensfate
PostedAug 19, 2007 8:02 am
I suppose someone should start a fashion thread or poll. Laughing Anyway, I should mention that all of my statements are simply my opinion. I didn't and/or don't mean to offend anyone.
Although, the fashion police obviously have not made an appearance, yet. Also, there are some bigger issues in the game than fashion. Maybe they can put pants for the healers and sorceress in the IM, and maybe some manlier outfits for the sorcerors. I'm sure there are people out there who like the outfits for the chars, but other options would be nice for the rest of us. Even if its only in the IM. This is still soooo off topic, sorry.

Becrux

Rank 0
Becrux
PostedAug 19, 2007 9:19 am
Ravensfate wrote:
I suppose someone should start a fashion thread or poll. :lol: Anyway, I should mention that all of my statements are simply my opinion. I didn't and/or don't mean to offend anyone.

Although, the fashion police obviously have not made an appearance, yet. Also, there are some bigger issues in the game than fashion. Maybe they can put pants for the healers and sorceress in the IM, and maybe some manlier outfits for the sorcerors. I'm sure there are people out there who like the outfits for the chars, but other options would be nice for the rest of us. Even if its only in the IM. This is still soooo off topic, sorry.  
Oh, of course! :D The same for me.

*pets healer gang outfit* Paaaaants.

kilindragon1

Rank 4
PostedAug 19, 2007 5:12 pm
well i picked the sorcerer cause i had no choice it was my bros he wanted me to play his sorcerer so i did its kinda fun having 3 on 1 pvp battles

rouge-looks like a woman who can kick any man there and back again

healer- i like to heal people and i survive longer without pots

knight- pet trainer

UrzaPlanesWalker...Elementalist NikkiCapulet...Archer NiKKi...Assassin RETIRED!!!!!!!!!!!

Ona

Rank 5
Ona
PostedAug 20, 2007 1:40 am
I chose mage because my appearance in real life is actually pretty similar to the game one, with the exception of the purple hair and revealing clothes. Embarassed Like the mage, I have very white skin, am thin, strong, somewhat busty, and have a high intelligence. Not that you needed to know that..

I greatly enjoy the mage's high damage output, as well as the challenge of having a low defense. When reading the mage's description and backstory, I saw that it said they were not the sort that lived for the sake of fighting, but could cause great catastrophy if provoked. Hence why I chose the name efflixi. Rolling Eyes

"Attitude. Humor. Action. The combination of these three elements will be the pathway to your success."

malibu23

Rank 5
PostedAug 22, 2007 5:00 am
ok, so i decided to drop in on one of kilin's treads and see people sayin sorcerers look slutty....uh...please tell me you are talking about mages? meh wouldnt like my class being called slutty

-Malibu
Elementalist

Ravensfate

Rank 2
Ravensfate
PostedAug 22, 2007 3:00 pm

guilty, but not about that

Embarassed Actually, I meant the female magic users. That's mage, right? Other games I've played call them sorceress. I think I misspelled it in the other posts. kilin asked why we picked our characters and I said my reasons. Yes, some were on the fashion side (or lack there of.) I didn't say anything about sorcerors (male magic users). I think that was someone else. No hard feelings, Malibu?