Author Message

Vaetrus

Rank 3
Vaetrus
Joined
08 Jul 2008
Posts
1499
Location
Collington, Onyx. Not -> Canada
PostedJun 12, 2008 12:59 am

o.o xD o.0

Kieutie wrote:
you. admin/owner của ci Aeria l người Viet m phải ko

đồng hương với nhau th nn cho free AP đi Very Happy

tsương tsương admin nhu :"3  


lol

There was a GM Viet? Or a Viet GM? Aw...

(But he's probably hardcore viet, I could barely read this quote.)

Signature Created By Mesdoram.
Advertisement

Ameyo

Rank 0
Ameyo
Joined
24 Jun 2008
Posts
30
Location
dallas United States
PostedJun 24, 2008 5:29 pm
Wa troi nguoi viet. O_O So many vietnamese people...xD;;

jnguyen4

Rank 0
Joined
28 Jun 2008
Posts
3
Location
calhoun, GA United States
PostedJun 29, 2008 8:38 am
Helina5 wrote:
Lol Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz i just got banned soo not in the mood.

u see the post up there named Nguyen_slayer lol that me just got banned caus ethe hs exploting didt turn them in early.  


what you get banned for?

TruongTrieu

Rank 0
Joined
07 Jul 2008
Posts
26
Location
Liechtenstein
PostedAug 27, 2008 11:38 pm

I am also Viet, but don't understand Viet or English, just Chinese. j/j

DarkAngel132

Rank 5
DarkAngel132
Joined
20 Jul 2007
Posts
3618
Location
United States
PostedAug 29, 2008 7:38 pm
TruongTrieu wrote:
I am also Viet, but don't understand Viet or English, just Chinese. j/j  

O.o Viet here also, can speak vietnamese but cant write it now Sad

SakuraSyaoran

Rank 0
Joined
02 Sep 2008
Posts
1
Location
Irvine United States
PostedSep 02, 2008 6:51 pm
Hi, I'm Viet. Although I had to start taking Viet classes when I was 14 because I lost touch with my language.

DarkAngel132

Rank 5
DarkAngel132
Joined
20 Jul 2007
Posts
3618
Location
United States
PostedSep 03, 2008 5:09 am
SakuraSyaoran wrote:
Hi, I'm Viet. Although I had to start taking Viet classes when I was 14 because I lost touch with my language.  

ah, just take a vacation to Vietnam, for like 3 month u will remember your vietnamese and forgot your English Smile

honeydovey

Rank 1
honeydovey
Joined
24 Jul 2007
Posts
317
Location
Canada
PostedSep 29, 2008 9:01 pm
Nhieu nguoi viet the Surprised
Chi day thi biet viet mot chut thoi, doc thi cung khong hieu luon lol
Vay thi kho lam ban roi.. huhuhu

Kitsu Saga - Koko Twelve Sky 2 - Yukino Kingdom Heroes - Saika Grand Fantasia - Alyssa Hello Kitty Online - Angelique

DarkAngel132

Rank 5
DarkAngel132
Joined
20 Jul 2007
Posts
3618
Location
United States
PostedSep 30, 2008 4:53 am
honeydovey wrote:
Nhieu nguoi viet the Surprised
Chi day thi biet viet mot chut thoi, doc thi cung khong hieu luon lol
Vay thi kho lam ban roi.. huhuhu  

Laughing co nguoi lam ban chu

honeydovey

Rank 1
honeydovey
Joined
24 Jul 2007
Posts
317
Location
Canada
PostedSep 30, 2008 1:06 pm
DarkAngel132 wrote:
honeydovey wrote:
Nhieu nguoi viet the Surprised
Chi day thi biet viet mot chut thoi, doc thi cung khong hieu luon lol
Vay thi kho lam ban roi.. huhuhu  

Laughing co nguoi lam ban chu  


Lam ban, ma khong choi cung game lol Chi day, co choi Last Chaos nam kia.. nhung khong thich lam. Bay gio thi choi DOMO thoi

Kitsu Saga - Koko Twelve Sky 2 - Yukino Kingdom Heroes - Saika Grand Fantasia - Alyssa Hello Kitty Online - Angelique
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: