Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedAug 05, 2007 6:53 pm
Falko13 wrote:

Superman0X wrote:

Falko13, I am aware of the issue with GMxxx. .  

at least that -you thanked me for translating at the spot - and i would like to ask YOU help us pls :

tell us pls is what our guildies did there : harass a group , only cause a GM tells it is ? and is he allowed to jus kick us as he has fun of it ?

is it ok that he kicked me - jus because i asked why he is kickin the other guildies ( and tried to help - and told him im helping because my english is good enough to translate...)

At this time, there is no 'good' policy on PVP. This leads to different GM's saying different things... and it does not help anyone.

I do appreciate you coming to translate. Once I was able to get the details, it became apparent that it is truly a problem with our policy.
Falko13 wrote:

Superman0X wrote:

There has been no formal policy statement about the issue,  

there has been no statement about the Issue ? ? <--- you are telling me You Guys jus dont care about what GS are doing ?

here are about 5 ppl telling he was doing wrong ! using his power in a bad maner ! and u gys are not doin a statement ? so its jus ok what ever he wants to do ?

The problem is that both sides were right. With the current policy, both sides have the a valid point. You dont agree with his side, but he doesnt agree with yours. I can see that both sides have valid points, and it is the policy that is the problem.
Falko13 wrote:

Superman0X wrote:

and no discussion of internal policy will be made public. All I am allowed to say is that it has been looked into.  

You or noone else is asked to do so
as i stated above :

WE DONT WANT PUNISHMENT or that he has to quit his job

all we want is : GIVE US AN ANSWER : did he BAD ? was the truth and right to be at that place on our side ? or is he allowed to jus kick ppl when he thinks its fun for him to do so ?

YOU HAVE TO GIVE US AN ANSWER to this question!

Actions did occur that are in direct violation of our policy. Due to those actions, the account that performed them was banned.
Falko13 wrote:

BUT : if u ask us to send all we know and all screenshots to a official email addy - we deserve an answer from that oficial side

i sended a information about a trading scam to Viet long time ago, i got his response : Hey Falko good that u not felt into that scam ! ( and that was all ! ) when i inform a GS or GM about anything i want a response :

thx for informing us - we keep an eye on that guy / we did ban him or punish him

if i dont get an answer at all - wh yshould i keep on informing u ?? i could send my emails to a dead email adress - would make the same sense to me!!!!!!! <-- did i now state perfectly clear wh i am angry about not getting a response ?

I am not aware of any emails that have not been responded to. I know that I have personally responded to your posts on the forums.

Falko13 wrote:

I HOPE I WAS ABLE to state what i think and what i want

if you guys now tell us : we dont care what you are doin, we dont care about what u inform us about , if you tell us we jus give a xxxx on what you are telling us - pls don annoy us with messages....

I TELL YOU THATS ( that would be ) THE BEGINNING OF THE END for this community !

you should keep an eye on your ppl`s, you should help us when we have problems, and you should give us answers

I believe I have responded to your posts. I did respond when there was a problem IG that I was made aware of. I have given you the best answers that I have, and that I am allowed to give.

Falko13 wrote:

Superman0X wrote:

and no discussion of internal policy will be made public.  

so its just a internal policy ???? that GM said we should better read the official policys - that we signed: we should have read and understood !!!!

so u have not been only discussing the internal part of the story - yes you are true - the internal part is not needed to be discussed in open forum ! or not even discussed with those who informed you and sended their emails ! i agree with u - as i agreed and stated we dont want punishment for him - we dont need to be informed if that happened or not !

WE WANT TO KNOW : have we done wrong ?? TELL US PLEASE

Superman0X wrote:

All I am allowed to say is .  

AND WHO IS THE ONE allowed to tell us the missing infos ????

WHO IS THE ONE GIVING ME AN OFICIAL ANSWER TO THIS ??????  

The official answer is that PVP can be considered harassment under the currently posted rules. This means that killing someone multiple times is wrong. It is also clear that these rules do not allow for playing a large portion of the game, and as such must be changed so that the players can actually play the game.

Advertisement

amadeus

Rank 1
amadeus
PostedAug 06, 2007 3:11 am

schadow- If you want help from userrs then...

Post what was all about, who said what to you, what was said in mail you got banned, and why....that is only if you want others to see and know about the reasons why you got banned ....Unless we dont know more, I think it is no easy task to say yes or no about ban....sorry but that is what I think...oh wait....I can be wrong! as noone is Puerfect!

Falko13

Rank 0
Falko13
PostedAug 06, 2007 8:41 am

thx Superman some additional question

Superman thx - as on the Spot, u try to help

but u also try to not say to much Wink) u should go politics for living Wink)

but if u dont mind ( i hope its not getting to boring for u to answer my ( its not only my questions but i am the one collecting and translating again ) questions : her some add. ones

1.)
is it ok that he ( GM xxxx ) kicked me - jus because i asked why he is kickin the other guildies ( and tried to help - and told him im helping because my english is good enough to translate...)

2.)
u only believe it - and im sure u have good meaning by this - but can u be 100% sure that he used a hack ????

thats my question : who did see it ?( was ita GS / a GM / or jus any player ? )( and if it was a GS - was he lets say maybe mhhhh related to any guild ? ) what did he see ? how can he tell that its a hack he used ?

a friend of mine told me he saw someone using a speedhack - hitting a monster in unbelieveable speed - as he told me that should be a noticeable diff to lets say USING A ADRENALIN ...?

how can the person who noticed it be sure that the DC`s havent caused the problem - that person should have ben aware of the DC`s too ...! ?

3.)
""""I am not aware of any emails that have not been responded to. I know that I have personally responded to your posts on the forums.""""

yes Superman thats true -- and not the point !

the point is : if someone informes a official person . starting with a GS / and or GM`s :

he should get a response about what happened !

a response in that stated clear what actions where taken :

like : thx, u have been 3rd ppl reporting this guy - we have banned him / for 1 day / 1 week / this life , or : ok we have put this person on our watchlist - if he do again he gets problems

maybe u should post a list of people banned with the reason for that

xxxnoobxxx where banned for ever today because of ......

4.)

“””I have given you the best answers that I have, and that I am allowed to give.”””

uuups so there would be add answers u would like to give or can give ? but u are not allowed to give us ?

thats it - thx again for ur time Superman

( btw - if this annoying other ppl or the company or whomever - tell me pls - maybe u ( or the person in charge ) want to discuss via email ? )

derSchatten

Rank 0
PostedAug 06, 2007 6:42 pm

Re: schadow- If you want help from userrs then...

amadeus wrote:
Post what was all about, who said what to you, what was said in mail you got banned, and why....that is only if you want others to see and know about the reasons why you got banned ....Unless we dont know more, I think it is no easy task to say yes or no about ban....sorry but that is what I think...oh wait....I can be wrong! as noone is Puerfect!  

i didn t want log in back that game cause of that what happen i did it cause friend told me and saw what you guys wrote here

ok you guys want to know why i get ban

the email said only i get it cause of using hacks like speed hack or somthing like that i didn t knew till that day even there are such cheats but ok

i iknow there are many noobs in game that don t have seen a full skilled rouge yet and if they see one that is faster than there noob rouge they thinking thats a speed hack
wtf guys get informed befor telling such things look in forum there are many posts about it wich i saw after i get ΄that ban and i never saw one yet moving like that but it s ok

vendetta cheating breaking rules but its ok i don t care about that game any more it sucks if gm belive a noob about such things i want a prove about it a video or somthing that i can see it
can you prove it GM??
i think no !!

sure i m not good in englisch but i think you understand what i m trying to tell

i didn t get any explains yet about that but i don t care i started a new game i m now lvl 32 there and i like it

i hope you guys don t get the same problems with that game cause a noob saying iits not normal cause he never saw a high lvl char

have fun guys
Schattenwind rules
bye