derSchatten

Rank 0
PostedAug 02, 2007 12:32 pm

^schadow say bye to all

I don t know why i get that ban yet now that’s the 5 day I m waiting for explains and no answer yet sure superman0X talk to me and told me they will look for it I m not sure if they had or will do it at all i know is they told me talk in 2 days or try tomorrow maybe we have it done than.always same just wait one more day and so on
I have enough of waiting I m quiting LC and go to other game cause that s sik just letting wait the ppl for some answers and I think they won t give that anwers ppl aren t important for tham they just want the money and not more Crying or Very sad

I had many fun here with lots of friends now it s time to say goodbuy all Cool
I had many fun with killing vendettas I say goodbuy guys now Twisted Evil
You can play now without enemys that hunt for you while your rednamed
If you want to know where I m going to. ask schattenwind guild most of tham knows

By all
Schadow from carie was at top 4 at the ban
Ps: I hope you guys wont get punisched for being fair player and having fun
Advertisement

Enari

Rank 0
Enari
PostedAug 02, 2007 1:59 pm
It's true. Some of "my people" just can't speak English. Laughing

Sorry about you being banned though... Sad
Hope someone will be able to help you!

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedAug 02, 2007 2:15 pm

Re: ^schadow say bye to all

derSchatten wrote:
I don t know why i get that ban yet now that’s the 5 day I m waiting for explains and no answer yet sure superman0X talk to me and told me they will look for it I m not sure if they had or will do it at all i know is they told me talk in 2 days or try tomorrow maybe we have it done than.always same just wait one more day and so on
I have enough of waiting I m quiting LC and go to other game cause that s sik just letting wait the ppl for some answers and I think they won t give that anwers ppl aren t important for tham they just want the money and not more Crying or Very sad

I had many fun here with lots of friends now it s time to say goodbuy all Cool
I had many fun with killing vendettas I say goodbuy guys now Twisted Evil
You can play now without enemys that hunt for you while your rednamed
If you want to know where I m going to. ask schattenwind guild most of tham knows

By all
Schadow from carie was at top 4 at the ban
Ps: I hope you guys wont get punisched for being fair player and having fun  

I am sorry to see you go... but I must clarify a few points. First, we did tell you specifically why you were banned. You have aske that we check the data, and look for other possible explanations. I have given all the data to the engineers, and they are reviewing it.

I have been told that they are checking the data, but I have not been told any findings at this time. If they do not find any explanation, other than the one that we gave you, then your account will remain banned.

I hope I was clear about all of this, but if I was not, I apologize.

Falko13

Rank 0
Falko13
PostedAug 03, 2007 1:14 am

GS and GM`s please read

soorrryyyy GUYS what are u doin ????????

u ban one of the best and highest players here ?????

with no reason ? only telling he is using forbidden things ????

where are the facts ? show us please ! or did he get caught by a member of the guild he killed to many times their rednames ? that would make sense to me !!!

so please name it name it all !!!! who saw or recorded what...?

dont u think we all ( the player u banned and his friends ) deserve an answer ?

and btw : VIET and Superman we are waiting on answer on our case with GMxxx

we dont ask for punishment - we want an answer to know who is right and who did wrong !!!!!
in the screenshots its stated clearly that those ppl are Liars !!! telling GM xxx and Superman they did no wrong - but the second Superman left the place - asking : HEY we killed him more then 10 times are we now in problems ??

or are they just friends to a GS - as the Guild we all know about ????

GIVE US AN ANSWER PLEASE !!! at least that we deserve

Btw.: u not only banned a nice ppl . i put my hand in the fire for that he is not guilty !!! u banned a member of a GUILD known by many ppl !!!
and let me tell u we allready discussing to quit this game with all guildies ( and some are closer to leave this game then to stay ! )

because u take away the fun from a fantastic game !!!!!!!!!!!

GS telling noobs wrong answers to questions !!! ( happened more then once to me ! ) ( dont say they dont know all ! if i don have a answer i say sorry i don have an answer instead of telling xxxxx to the one that asks !!! )

GS using their power to help friends , punishing other ppl. while their friends are doing th esame !! ( Like in Castele siege - those Guild having PK on while a GS telling all other dont use PK !!! )

GS giving away pet expe to friends ( i asked one can i have too - i didnt even get a response !!!!! )

ppl we all know are using glitches to have a unfair advantage above other ppl !!! like the one who won the xxxxxxx ! shooting at weavers from a place sh ecouldnt get attacked back and leveling 15 levels in one week ??? has anyone thougt about how she did ??? NO why ... loooolz instead of getting banned or punished gets an award thats cool !!!!

GS having videos advertised by the official website - in which it is cleary shown that he is a PKER killing ppl that are in fight with monsters ( i know that video was taken befor u said its not longer allowed !!! ) but if it is now forbidden u shouldnt advertise it !!!!!!!!!

and so on, many more examples...........

if u not start to think as PARTNERS about us , instead of NOOBS u can send to the item mall
if u not start to watch what your GS are doing
if u dont start thinking about ppl not from the US ( like me - im from germany )( talking about event times !!! )

u will loose many ppl

and that would be a shame - because this game is really nice and i love to play it !
give us back the fun in game - pls !!!

start discussions in the forums about what is good and whats in a wrong direction - get ideas from ppl. and GIVE THEM ANSWERS

when u don give us answers - we stop asking for !!!

and that s the first step to quit a game !!!!!! get us involved or get us out !!!

just my 5 cent

( if u want to discuss this, if u want more infos , or whatever, feel free to email me !!!!! )

Deleila

Rank 0
PostedAug 03, 2007 5:30 am

meine Meinung

an alle GM`s und ich hoffe das dies von vielen spielern gelesen wird

ich bin deutsche und werde auch in meiner muttersprache hier schreiben... ich finde es nicht ok das ein top spieler wie shadow einfach mal grade so aus einer laune herraus gebannt wird -.- man sagt das er speedhacks benutzt hat... ich lege meine beiden hände für ihn ins feuer das er das nicht getan hat... so wie auch der rest unserer gilde... er ist ein toller spieler und anscheinend gibt es doch sehr große neider... er wartet seit tagen auf eine antwort ob er wieder entbannt wird...

ich frage mcih wieso das nicht vorran geht... ich frage wie man einfach so sagen kann... wenn nichts gefunden wird das er dann gebannt bleibt... ich dachte doch tatsäschlich, wenn einem was vorgeworfen wird und es nicht bewiesen wird, dann ist man unschuldig... bei LC scheint es nicht so zu sein... hier wird man mutwillig gebannt und bleibt es auch... denn egal ob man was findet oder nciht... der spieler ist raus -.- ich persöhnlich finde es nicht ok...

da gibt es spieler die sind in einem so hohen level das es kaum zu schaffen ist an einem tag ein lvl zu machen... doch schafft diese person 2 lvl an einem tag... ob das so ok ist?? da gibt es spieler die sind unter lvl 16... erlegen jedoch nen elder werwolf in sekundenschnelle... sie schießen wie mit einer machienenpistole... schon komisch... jedoch wird da nichts unternommen...

nun stellt sich mir echt die große frage... liegt es daran das wir deutsch sind?? bzw das shadow deutscher ist... oder wer hat solche angst vor ihm das er ihn des cheatens bezichtigt...

wir erwarten das es gerecht zugeht... auch wenn es nur ein spiel ist...

LG Deleila

lilo217

Rank 0
PostedAug 03, 2007 5:35 am
hi all! i read the news from superman and schadow and falk and i want to say something about this too. I think this news from superman are difficult to understand. He wrote when they dont find anything on schadow´s account it will be banned, but whats up when they found anything???? will shadow be banned too???? The information from superman means when they wont found anything he will be banned. and when they found that he was using speedhack they will be banned too?!?!?!?!?!?! I know schadow and i can say that he didnt use so things, schadow is a fair player! And other player from here played other games with him and they can also say that schadow isnt a cheater. And other players like cira can cheat without bann???? thats not fair, but we must accept the decision. sry for my english, i know im not good in this language but i think all can understand me! bye Lilo Embarassed

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedAug 03, 2007 6:22 am
There was a specific reason given for the bann. It was told to schadow, and I will not mention it here, as we do not discuss that here.

He has asked to appeal the bann, and asked that our engineers review the data, and look for some other explanation (i.e. bug/glitch). They are doing that specifically for his case, because we want to be 100% certain. If no bug/glitch is found, then the original ruling will stand.

Aeria Games makes no preference over level or use of item mall. If you violate the rules, you are given the appropriate penalty. It is only by doing this that we can be fair to all.

Falko13, I am aware of the issue with GMxxx. There has been no formal policy statement about the issue, and no discussion of internal policy will be made public. All I am allowed to say is that it has been looked into.

DYNAMITE

Rank 0
PostedAug 03, 2007 6:30 am

Re: ^schadow say bye to all

Superman0X wrote:

I can not discuss the details of the bann for schadow. However I can clearly state that there are a series of events that have led us to believe that something is not as it should be. I have personally talked to schadow, and as per his request, I am sending the information that we have to our engineers for a detailed analysis.

Schadow was banned during Castle Siege, when we all had 10 DC's in a half hour, maybe the GM saw something strange during one of his DC's or a server lag, I know that they had always keeping an eye on him cause of his pvp actvities and maybe one had wish to see something wrong on him and instead searching for other reasons like ping diffence, lags or dc's there was a witch hunt.

I can clearly state that I never saw him move faster, attack faster or any other strange events, and I was playing longer with him than 5 minutes at castle siege.

Its also interresting that a GM is that much familiar with the leading guild that players of this guild exactly know what happened, and when we are trying to get some answers, we got nothing.

Falko13

Rank 0
Falko13
PostedAug 03, 2007 10:12 am
Superman0X wrote:

Falko13, I am aware of the issue with GMxxx. .  

at least that -you thanked me for translating at the spot - and i would like to ask YOU help us pls :

tell us pls is what our guildies did there : harass a group , only cause a GM tells it is ? and is he allowed to jus kick us as he has fun of it ?

is it ok that he kicked me - jus because i asked why he is kickin the other guildies ( and tried to help - and told him im helping because my english is good enough to translate...)

Superman0X wrote:

There has been no formal policy statement about the issue,  

there has been no statement about the Issue ? ? <--- you are telling me You Guys jus dont care about what GS are doing ?

here are about 5 ppl telling he was doing wrong ! using his power in a bad maner ! and u gys are not doin a statement ? so its jus ok what ever he wants to do ?

Hey make me a GM pls !!!!

Superman0X wrote:

and no discussion of internal policy will be made public. All I am allowed to say is that it has been looked into.  

You or noone else is asked to do so
as i stated above :

WE DONT WANT PUNISHMENT or that he has to quit his job

all we want is : GIVE US AN ANSWER : did he BAD ? was the truth and right to be at that place on our side ? or is he allowed to jus kick ppl when he thinks its fun for him to do so ?

YOU HAVE TO GIVE US AN ANSWER to this question!

WE dont want to know whatever u found out WHY HE IS DOIN THAT , if he really is a friend to the guy who called him or not,.......

all we want is an oficial statement : telling us
OK GUYS - ( it seems our GM falls into a scam / was lied from ppl / was forced by them to do wrong with u / jus made a mistake / whatever ) <-- one of these points, is what happened - as u want to know what i think !

if the facts an our screenshots have ben looked in - it should be perfectly clear that that hapened - and that our guildies did not wrong ( as i believe ! )

after all he is jus a man - not beeing long in his job - able to do mistakes - as we all are !

BUT : if u ask us to send all we know and all screenshots to a official email addy - we deserve an answer from that oficial side

i sended a information about a trading scam to Viet long time ago, i got his response : Hey Falko good that u not felt into that scam ! ( and that was all ! ) when i inform a GS or GM about anything i want a response :

thx for informing us - we keep an eye on that guy / we did ban him or punish him

if i dont get an answer at all - wh yshould i keep on informing u ?? i could send my emails to a dead email adress - would make the same sense to me!!!!!!! <-- did i now state perfectly clear wh i am angry about not getting a response ?

TO BE TRUE : i got one time a response from GS VAMPIRESSA ( i got severall good an nice answers from her/him ) i told her about a guy KSing our group at butchers and that i have taken screens ! 5 min later she pm ed me : i went to that guy - asked him about and informed him he is not allowed to do so - and that he will keep an eye on him!

OK !!! same thing : i didnt want to get that KS er banned or punished - i wanted a person in charge to be aware , and stop him doin so - that was perfectly done by VAMPIRESSA ( thx again man ! ) , and i want a response if it is worth to inform oficial people about such things - Vampiressa gave me that response - and i was happy !!!!!

I HOPE I WAS ABLE to state what i think and what i want

if you guys now tell us : we dont care what you are doin, we dont care about what u inform us about , if you tell us we jus give a xxxx on what you are telling us - pls don annoy us with messages....

I TELL YOU THATS ( that would be ) THE BEGINNING OF THE END for this community !

you should keep an eye on your ppl`s, you should help us when we have problems, and you should give us answers

or

i stop informing about any bad things like hacks scam glitchusing i see - cause why should i report anything when i have the feeling nothing is hapening on your side - you give me the feeling u are not interested in me informing you !!!!!!!

Superman0X wrote:

and no discussion of internal policy will be made public.  

so its just a internal policy ???? that GM said we should better read the official policys - that we signed: we should have read and understood !!!!

so u have not been only discussing the internal part of the story - yes you are true - the internal part is not needed to be discussed in open forum ! or not even discussed with those who informed you and sended their emails ! i agree with u - as i agreed and stated we dont want punishment for him - we dont need to be informed if that happened or not !

WE WANT TO KNOW : have we done wrong ?? TELL US PLEASE

Superman0X wrote:

All I am allowed to say is .  

AND WHO IS THE ONE allowed to tell us the missing infos ????

WHO IS THE ONE GIVING ME AN OFICIAL ANSWER TO THIS ??????

Falko13

Rank 0
Falko13
PostedAug 05, 2007 6:15 am

why dont we get answers to our questions ???

GM`s GS`s whats up with you ??? can u pls explain why u don care about your community ?
still waitin

on replys and official statements