Tioris

Rank 2
PostedJul 30, 2007 3:34 am   Last edited by Tioris on Aug 09, 2007 1:22 am. Edited 1 time in total

Play time vs Enjoyment

Do the more long-term players now enjoy the game less?
A quick study of whether people grow disenchanted with the game the longer they play.

http://lastchaos.aeriagames.com/forums/usercp.php

You can find how long you've been playing at the above link.

When you post, please include:

Play Time:
Item Mall User:
Enjoyment (comments, rating, however you like)

ie)
Play Time: 9 weeks 4 days
Item Mall User: No. (lol)
Enjoyment: Decent game. =O

Thanks for contributing. Very Happy

My Karma rating, amazingly, has gone up almost 0.1 since the lasttime I checked. If you want ot help further this outstanding phenomenon, click "profile" below this post and vote.
Advertisement

justforgetme

Rank 2
justforgetme
PostedJul 30, 2007 9:10 am
dude, that;s not playtime, it's how long you have been a member of aeria online (forums/games etc) nothing to do with ingame time Sad

<code><object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="160" width="480" <param name="movie" value="http://www.loving-people.com/LCST-hotlink/teaser.swf" <param> </object></code>

Spero

Rank 0
Spero
PostedJul 30, 2007 9:15 am
Well, I started playing the day I created a profile

9 weeks, 18 hrs and I have a 39 titan.

That's about the end of it for me too.

Super creative artistic representation of my e-cool temporarily unavailable due to a semi-permanent hangover. <break> <font>My rantings</font>

Tioris

Rank 2
PostedJul 31, 2007 5:27 am
justforgetme wrote:
dude, that;s not playtime, it's how long you have been a member of aeria online (forums/games etc) nothing to do with ingame time Sad  

Yeah, you're right, but I don't care. ^^,

My Karma rating, amazingly, has gone up almost 0.1 since the lasttime I checked. If you want ot help further this outstanding phenomenon, click "profile" below this post and vote.

Honeykhist

Rank 0
Honeykhist
PostedAug 08, 2007 10:27 am
23 weeks
use item mail

lvl 39
and ya that's it for me. The necessary grinding has replaced a lot of the fun...so off to see the Wizard..

meanjoe

Rank 2
meanjoe
PostedAug 09, 2007 8:16 pm
it's kind of like a bell curve, after you play for a while get to try out your skills and have done a lot of things in the game, then it just gets boring.