GS_Heiliger

GameSage: S4League
GS_Heiliger
PostedJun 10, 2017 2:51 pm
dkstarcraft wrote:

roombest, best KD,  

Looks like im out. Cool  

those were just few examples xD few times I let the community decide on how the task should look like after I've tried few things out and I've almost played every mode

Check out our general technical thread with all possible issues by clicking here
Advertisement

Claymorexz

Rank 4
Claymorexz
PostedJun 11, 2017 6:15 am
I guess that's 900k pen in the peak of luck. Have fun with your 5000 pen.

dark113ness

Rank 0
dark113ness
PostedJun 13, 2017 5:29 am
I understand is the first time of that but 3 small pen caps? Really?! No one care about that pen capsules. If it was likely 3 diamond maybe... At least in diamond caps is a chance to have a good/decent amount of pen.

GS_Heiliger

GS_Heiliger
PostedJun 13, 2017 5:35 am
dark113ness wrote:
I understand is the first time of that but 3 small pen caps? Really?! No one care about that pen capsules. If it was likely 3 diamond maybe... At least in diamond caps is a chance to have a good/decent amount of pen.  

I can only repeat it. It was for testing the code redemption after they were given out to the public. Until we know with certainty that everything works as it should, we will rise the prices no worries

Check out our general technical thread with all possible issues by clicking here

dark113ness

Rank 0
dark113ness
PostedJun 13, 2017 8:57 am
GS_Heiliger wrote:
dark113ness wrote:

I can only repeat it. It was for testing the code redemption after they were given out to the public. Until we know with certainty that everything works as it should, we will rise the prices no worries  

Don't take it as a insult but... I bet you will rise the prizes in 2-3 years judging of the way that no x-mas gift yet.

GS_Heiliger

GS_Heiliger
PostedJun 13, 2017 9:29 am
dark113ness wrote:
GS_Heiliger wrote:
dark113ness wrote:

Don't take it as a insult but... I bet you will rise the prizes in 2-3 years judging of the way that no x-mas gift yet.  

Giving out codes has nothing to do with the x-mas gift. We might need some more testing from outside of this event but the prizes will get better

BindMaid

Rank 4
BindMaid
PostedJun 13, 2017 12:48 pm
GS_Heiliger wrote:
dark113ness wrote:
GS_Heiliger wrote:
dark113ness wrote:

Giving out codes has nothing to do with the x-mas gift. We might need some more testing from outside of this event but the prizes will get better  

wat
wasnt the x-mas gift related to the code redeeming thing?@.@
right we'll never get it anyway

GS_Heiliger

GS_Heiliger
PostedJun 13, 2017 12:55 pm
BindMaid wrote:
GS_Heiliger wrote:
dark113ness wrote:
GS_Heiliger wrote:
dark113ness wrote:

wat
wasnt the x-mas gift related to the code redeeming thing?@.@
right we'll never get it anyway  

I got actually reminded again of what fera said. I guess I forgot...

B3mo

Rank 2
B3mo
PostedJun 13, 2017 1:14 pm
No worries they have still 6 months left. After the 6 months someone must bite in the acid apple and send the x-max gifts manual. After all, it would only have lasted 2 years xD

dkstarcraft

Rank 5
dkstarcraft
PostedJun 13, 2017 6:57 pm
So, how did it went? didnt it end 4 days ago? Cool