GM_Chopper

Community Manager
GM_Chopper
PostedJun 05, 2017 4:47 am   Last edited by GM_Chopper on Jun 05, 2017 11:34 am. Edited 1 time in total

[Tournament] Hunt the Chaser

Another special Chaser tournament

The dreaded Chaser tournament is back!

Get past the Chaser's defenses and try to get the highest gun damage ranking to continue to the next round! Sword damage ranking won’t count! Participants don’t have any limitations regarding the weapon arsenal as long everything is in PEN. The Chaser will have a limited - but secret - rotating arsenal of weapons to escape.

With each phase of the tournament, the Chaser will change arsenal and equipment to another secret one and the room time will increase until the final round. We will reveal those details as the tournament advances.

Our Game Sages will take on the role of the Chaser in every round thanks to a special Chaser pet.

To participate in this tournament you have to sign in solo.

The number of winners will vary depending on participation and will consist of:

Perm set stat of choice + Weapon stats of choice + Pet stats of choice + fixed Pen reward (depending on participation)

Participation reward will also be a fixed amount of PEN determined by how far you made it in the tournament and will also depend on the amount of participation to the tournament.

• Weapons and clothes must have PEN stats (or less). Enchants and espers chips are not allowed!

• In this tournament, you have to get damage ranking points by hitting the chaser, to win it.

• Players must have their information open at all time.

• “U” skills are not allowed.
    Every weapon is allowed except MK2.

• Weapon +1 / Clothes PEN stat
    Head +7/Shirt+5/Pants+5/Gloves+4/Shoes+4

• Maximum 12 SP (Face/Accessory)

• Pets are not allowed

• Participants have to be 30 or higher. No exceptions!

• Anyone can be disqualified by the GS Team if you break the rules, have poor behaviour, insult the staff and please respect the participants in this tournament!

• If you are breaking the rules or share the password of any of the rooms to other people, you will have to carry the consequences for your act.

If you wanna know what items, sets and weapons can be requested, check our itemlist thread

Your, S4 League Team
Advertisement

GS_Heiliger

GameSage: S4League
GS_Heiliger
PostedJun 05, 2017 11:31 am
#bump

Check out our general technical thread with all possible issues by clicking here

dkstarcraft

Rank 5
dkstarcraft
PostedJun 10, 2017 1:28 am
Uh... is this new? where is the date of it? i only see the day registration end.

Am i allowed to use a pen pet that only gives SP instead of the face?

GS_Heiliger

GS_Heiliger
PostedJun 10, 2017 1:48 am
dkstarcraft wrote:
Uh... is this new? where is the date of it? i only see the day registration end.

Am i allowed to use a pen pet that only gives SP instead of the face?  

The days when it'll be played will be known only to the registrated players. If you wanna use a pen pet instead of the face or accessory, it would be fine for me but it was decided to prohibit pets

Check out our general technical thread with all possible issues by clicking here

Claymorexz

Rank 4
Claymorexz
PostedJun 11, 2017 6:15 am
Oh boi im definetively going for dis

dkstarcraft

Rank 5
dkstarcraft
PostedJun 13, 2017 12:02 am
Why do i think ill miss this tournament... i cant still see on wich day it will happen or wich hour, something tells me the choice of the tournament will be on a day/hour where im working/sleeping/unnavailable or that ill be warned about it very late. Rolling Eyes

GS_Heiliger

GS_Heiliger
PostedJun 13, 2017 12:15 am
dkstarcraft wrote:
Why do i think ill miss this tournament... i cant still see on wich day it will happen or wich hour, something tells me the choice of the tournament will be on a day/hour where im working/sleeping/unnavailable or that ill be warned about it very late. Rolling Eyes  

The tournament will fall on a weekend and every player will be notified on the following day after the registration time limit.

mamdouh3000

Rank 0
PostedJun 15, 2017 10:47 am

i want join

why close i want to join i didint know only late
pls open it agian :/

ImperialSeraph

Rank 0
ImperialSeraph
PostedJun 15, 2017 4:54 pm
Is it possible to change our rewards?

GS_Heiliger

GS_Heiliger
PostedJun 15, 2017 10:54 pm
ImperialSeraph wrote:
Is it possible to change our rewards?  

You can tell me them in a private message or ask the s4 source admin on that forum directly.

mamdouh3000 wrote:
why close i want to join i didint know only late
pls open it agian :/  

Our apologies but we had reached the limit of players of who wanted to join the tournament