GS_Heiliger

GameSage: S4League
GS_Heiliger
PostedMay 27, 2017 8:36 am   Last edited by GS_Heiliger on Jun 20, 2017 6:41 am. Edited 1 time in total

S4 Calls of Duty [The winners]

Dear Leaguers,

the Calls of Duty tournament reached an end. Congratulations to all our brave Siege participants who fought valiantly to capture as many siege bases as possible.
The winners are:

1st pace: hYed
2nd place: That was easy
3rd place: sYndicateXD

On further note, the participation rewards has been sent to anyone who played at least 1 match.
The pen rewards are:

1 match(es) played: 5000 pen
2 match(es) played: 10000 pen
3 match(es) played: 15000 pen

You can also check out the Challonge page to see the full results!

Many thanks to xNevan00 who did a fantastic job in organizing the first player-created tournament, with hopefully many more to come!

We hope that everyone enjoyed participating and we hope to see you participate in future tournaments.

your S4league Team
Advertisement

GS_Heiliger

GameSage: S4League
GS_Heiliger
PostedMay 28, 2017 6:56 am
#bump

Check out our general technical thread with all possible issues by clicking here

xNevan00

Rank 0
xNevan00
PostedMay 28, 2017 8:43 am
I want to thanks a lot of people:

[GM]Chopper: Thanks for your incredible support with tips basically everyday in the past weeks.

[GS]Heiliger & [GS]Monti: Thanks for observing the matches with me, doing the impossible and streaming.

Michj: You gave me so many tips, I never had a clue of how much effort there's behid an tournament organization.

Absolute 0 Skill Clan: Guys I love you all, I dont know if this was possible without testing the ruleset in November when this was only a concept, trying to figure out what was better to create a confortable gameplay.

Last but not least, YOU the players, that decided to give me your feedback, making this tournament possible and deciding to signing up, giving a chance, I hope you all had at least the fun I had while running this event.

I'll come back soon with another tournament probably.

Congratulations to the winners once again.

xNevan00

tensler wrote:
» May 10, 2016 9:30 am Get your Dont Crash Insurance now for only 50k ap!
GMFeralus wrote:
Jun 11, 2016 8:42 am "Aeria is quick to give ban to non hackers" ROFLMAO

TournamentMichi

Rank 1
TournamentMichi
PostedMay 28, 2017 10:02 am
You did your job for the first time very well Nevan. Can't wait to see your next tournament!

alexdejavu

Rank 0
alexdejavu
PostedMay 28, 2017 10:05 am
Can't wait to see SO tournaments .rofl