Author Message

Sky.Borealys

Rank 1
Sky.Borealys
Joined
14 Jun 2015
Posts
244
Location
France
PostedJun 27, 2017 4:30 pm
Hi guys, If I ask for a pet with 2% speed, does it also have fp stats ?

Or is it possible to ask for a pet with fp stats and 2% speed ?

(Asking that because I remember that in an event they gave everyone pets with sp stats and 2% speed, but I think it wasn't intentionally)

Advertisement

GS_Heiliger

GameSage: S4League
GS_Heiliger
Joined
02 Aug 2016
Posts
2303
Location
Germany
PostedJun 27, 2017 10:46 pm
Sky.Borealys wrote:
Hi guys, If I ask for a pet with 2% speed, does it also have fp stats ?

Or is it possible to ask for a pet with fp stats and 2% speed ?

(Asking that because I remember that in an event they gave everyone pets with sp stats and 2% speed, but I think it wasn't intentionally)  

If you get a pet with sp stats the speed is 1% but with fp, the speed is 2%. So, if you ask for a fp pet, you should get one with 2% speed if it's available, else only woth 1%

Check out our general technical thread with all possible issues by clicking here

jqw0520

Rank 0
Joined
29 Jul 2016
Posts
12
Location
Burnaby Canada
PostedJun 28, 2017 12:35 am

Pet of choice

Can we get the pet of choice fp+perm??

GS_Heiliger

GameSage: S4League
GS_Heiliger
Joined
02 Aug 2016
Posts
2303
Location
Germany
PostedJun 28, 2017 12:37 am

Re: Pet of choice

jqw0520 wrote:
Can we get the pet of choice fp+perm??  

if you guessed all questions right, you can write Chopper and ask for a permanent pet with fp stats, yes.

Check out our general technical thread with all possible issues by clicking here

jqw0520

Rank 0
Joined
29 Jul 2016
Posts
12
Location
Burnaby Canada
PostedJun 28, 2017 12:41 am

:D

I guessed all question correct and submit to chopper already
I submit like 8 hours ago
When can i get the Pet of choice?

GS_Heiliger

GameSage: S4League
GS_Heiliger
Joined
02 Aug 2016
Posts
2303
Location
Germany
PostedJun 28, 2017 12:46 am

Re: :D

jqw0520 wrote:
I guessed all question correct and submit to chopper already
I submit like 8 hours ago
When can i get the Pet of choice?  

Then, it's fine xD
The rewards, will be sent in these days and everyone will receive them fast too if they've already submitted their request ^^

Check out our general technical thread with all possible issues by clicking here

dkstarcraft

Rank 5
dkstarcraft
Joined
28 Jun 2014
Posts
3395
Location
Portugal United Kingdom
PostedJun 28, 2017 3:01 am
Well, next time ill just copy past from the majority instead of trying to gess by myself, it seems it worked with alot of people. Shocked

Hella_from_Hell

S4 Fumbi Rangers
Hella_from_Hell
Joined
19 Dec 2008
Posts
16080
Location
Bulgaria
PostedJun 28, 2017 4:19 am
dkstarcraft wrote:
Well, next time ill just copy past from the majority instead of trying to gess by myself, it seems it worked with alot of people. Shocked  

You still have to know which one is the correct one to copy.
I did some research before posting mine.
The only 2 that I wasn't sure were hatsu and zen but they just came in place when I filled the rest.

GS_HatsuKoi

GameSage: S4League
GS_HatsuKoi
Joined
18 Jul 2014
Posts
3259
Location
United Kingdom
PostedJun 28, 2017 7:05 am
Hella_from_Hell wrote:
^what is that pug supposed to indicate ._.  


Me sorting out events and debating what structure to use :C

Thank you rikumiku23 for the design <3

Claymorexz

Rank 4
Claymorexz
Joined
17 Jul 2014
Posts
2042
Location
Morioh-cho Spain
PostedJun 28, 2017 2:45 pm
I think the most accurate personally were Hella and Saragory.

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: