GS_Heiliger

GameSage: S4League
GS_Heiliger
PostedMay 08, 2017 7:31 am   Last edited by GS_Heiliger on May 28, 2017 6:56 am. Edited 1 time in total

[Tournament]S4 Calls of Duty

Tournament organized by xNevan00

Hello Leaguers,
We are proud to present you S4League "Calls of Duty" tournament. This is an initiative created by xNevan00 who will also supervise and act as tournament coordinator.

This is a Siege Tournament with custom-rules, putting an emphasis on teamwork and objective strategies more than kill counts and solo skills.

Let’s explain the rules now:

The played mode will be Siege, 5v5 (+1 substitute per team) in 20 minutes long matches on a direct elimination 'till semifinals, which will be a best of 3.
The condition to win isn't to reach the max of points but to own 2 or 3 of the 3 capture points when the match ends:
E.G.: The match ends, Team Alpha has 200 points and captured one base, Team Beta has 180 points but captured two bases. Team Beta wins.

Weapons have to be PEN only and sets have to be in AP (or FP) with exceptions for the face and hairs.

Unique skills, accessorys, pets and Enchants or Esperchips, that influence gameplay, aren't allowed.

You will have to pick one of the following classes and only who has picked it will be allowed to play that class (max one per team anyways).

Beware: the substitute has to use the class of the member he's substituting.

To participate in this tournament you have to sign up by clicking the link below before Thursday the 18th of May at 23:59 UTC+2! There is a limit of participating teams so fill the form as soon as possible!

To the registration

The tournament dates and time will be communicated afterwards to all the valid participant teams. So please make sure your team captain is available and ready to receive our dates!  

FP stats or lower

AP stats or lower

PEN stats or lower

All participants will receive a pen reward depending on how far they made it in the tournament.  

Your reserve player has to play at least 1 match to get the rewards too. There is no exception!  

• Weapon stats: PEN only

• Set stats: AP or FP (with exception on Face and Hairs that also have to be PEN)

• Enchants, Esper Chips, pets, unique skills and accesories aren't allowed.

• Character information must be open at all times.

• Anyone can be disqualified by the Tournament Staff.

• You are not allowed to join other tournament rooms.

• All times will be handled in UTC+2. Please compare your timezone here: http://bit.ly/2aBu6Z5

• You're not allowed to play with a different account.

• If you don't have the ability to come online or to arrive in time, your team has to play with one man less (unless you got a substitute player)

Greetings,
your S4League team and your tournament coordinator xNevan00
Advertisement

B3mo

Rank 2
B3mo
PostedMay 10, 2017 12:22 pm
#Bump

TournamentMichi

Rank 1
TournamentMichi
PostedMay 10, 2017 12:33 pm
cool!!!

GS_Heiliger

GS_Heiliger
PostedMay 10, 2017 1:34 pm
B3mo wrote:
#Bump  

Thanks for bumping ^^ I really had a full day today

Check out our general technical thread with all possible issues by clicking here

Hella_from_Hell

S4 Fumbi Rangers
Hella_from_Hell
PostedMay 10, 2017 2:49 pm
What about the respawn buffs? The instant respawn will be broken as heII

B3mo wrote:
#Bump  

When did you become a GS? O.o

GS_Heiliger

GS_Heiliger
PostedMay 10, 2017 3:09 pm
Hella_from_Hell wrote:

I'll let you know tomorrow regarding this but I wouldn't know how it would be possible to ban the buffs.

Check out our general technical thread with all possible issues by clicking here

xNevan00

Rank 0
xNevan00
PostedMay 10, 2017 3:19 pm
GS_Heiliger wrote:
Hella_from_Hell wrote:

I'll let you know tomorrow regarding this but I wouldn't know how it would be possible to ban the buffs.  

In my personal point of view, buff should NOT be allowed. Despite this I was not be able to find a proper solution (banning it) because to be able to check the 7 seconds lapse for everyone at the same time, while the match is ongoing, is absolutely impossible.

tensler wrote:
» May 10, 2016 9:30 am Get your Dont Crash Insurance now for only 50k ap!
GMFeralus wrote:
Jun 11, 2016 8:42 am "Aeria is quick to give ban to non hackers" ROFLMAO

GS_Heiliger

GS_Heiliger
PostedMay 10, 2017 3:23 pm
xNevan00 wrote:
GS_Heiliger wrote:
Hella_from_Hell wrote:

In my personal point of view, buff should NOT be allowed. Despite this I was not be able to find a proper solution (banning it) because to be able to check the 7 seconds lapse for everyone at the same time, while the match is ongoing, is absolutely impossible.  

That was my thought

ImperialSeraph

Rank 0
ImperialSeraph
PostedMay 10, 2017 3:48 pm
"Unique skills, accessorys, pets and Enchants or Esperchips, that influence gameplay, aren't allowed."

This statement basically says:
No Unique skills
No accessories that have enchants towards skill sp reduce ect.
No pets that have enchants towards siege.

Refine the rules to answer common questions such as:
Are pets allowed?
Are accessories allowed?
If so, FP/AP/Pen

dkstarcraft

Rank 5
dkstarcraft
PostedMay 10, 2017 6:41 pm
Thursday.