Author Message

GS_Adiutor

Rank 0
GS_Adiutor
Joined
14 Oct 2014
Posts
30
Location
Germany
PostedMar 11, 2017 11:48 pm

Fumbi's treasure chest



Hello S4-leaguers!

The Fumbi found an old, nearly forgotten treasure chest! He wants you to be part of his new fortune and rewards that one, who can guess the right amount af bottle caps in the treasure chest! But he only grants one wish, so choose wisely, if you want to win a permanent set with FP stats!






 
1st Place: St. Patrick Underway Set OR St. Patrick Ophelia Set (perm, FP) + 5k Pen + forum badge

Partizipation prize: 5k Pen + forum badge
 



 
March 16th untill March 20th.  



 
- There will be one winner for each language. (EN, DE, FR, TR)
- Only one entry per player
- The one, who guesses the right amount, will win.
- If more than one person guesses correctly, we'll pick a random winner amongst those.
- If no one guesses correctly, the one who came closest with his guess will win.  
Advertisement

br.unao123

Rank 0
br.unao123
Joined
22 Mar 2014
Posts
3
Location
Portugal
PostedMar 16, 2017 10:21 am

Mmmmmh...

Welp, imma go with 78, my math chipmunks are on holiday and can't help me figure out the accurate number >_<

GS_Heiliger

GameSage: S4League
GS_Heiliger
Joined
02 Aug 2016
Posts
1323
Location
Germany
PostedMar 16, 2017 10:27 am

Re: Mmmmmh...

br.unao123 wrote:
Welp, imma go with 78, my math chipmunks are on holiday and can't help me figure out the accurate number >_<  

Aye, but please don't forget to fill the form if you haven't done that yet ^^

Little note: For those that are having issues to open the doc, can use the direct link to it here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc6ljatcMrqz_0tdrj0f5m0H76tekblnkHCyNbgffD2yxxuAg/viewform

duffysama98

Rank 0
duffysama98
Joined
06 Oct 2014
Posts
42
Location
Saudi Arabia
PostedMar 16, 2017 11:20 am
Does even 1 pixelated bottle cap is counted?

Hella_from_Hell

S4 Fumbi Rangers
Hella_from_Hell
Joined
19 Dec 2008
Posts
15382
Location
Bulgaria
PostedMar 16, 2017 11:21 am
duffysama98 wrote:
Does even 1 pixelated bottle cap is counted?  

You are supposed to guess how many are in the chest not how many are visible.

duffysama98

Rank 0
duffysama98
Joined
06 Oct 2014
Posts
42
Location
Saudi Arabia
PostedMar 16, 2017 11:31 am
Hella_from_Hell wrote:
duffysama98 wrote:
Does even 1 pixelated bottle cap is counted?  

You are supposed to guess how many are in the chest not how many are visible.  

Lmao i've counted every single one, rip

SatanicAbyss

Rank 3
SatanicAbyss
Joined
27 Jun 2014
Posts
1340
Location
Some Sanitarium in Canada
PostedMar 16, 2017 11:34 am

Re: Mmmmmh...

I am guessing 89

GS_Heiliger wrote:
br.unao123 wrote:
Welp, imma go with 78, my math chipmunks are on holiday and can't help me figure out the accurate number >_<  

Aye, but please don't forget to fill the form if you haven't done that yet ^^

Little note: For those that are having issues to open the doc, can use the direct link to it here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc6ljatcMrqz_0tdrj0f5m0H76tekblnkHCyNbgffD2yxxuAg/viewform  

The image in the first post opens to itself, not the link.

duffysama98 wrote:
Hella_from_Hell wrote:
duffysama98 wrote:
Does even 1 pixelated bottle cap is counted?  

You are supposed to guess how many are in the chest not how many are visible.  

Lmao i've counted every single one, rip  

Wish I knew that before guessing :/

EmanNabil1

Rank 0
EmanNabil1
Joined
10 Jul 2014
Posts
190
Location
Kuwait
PostedMar 16, 2017 1:15 pm
duffysama98 wrote:
Hella_from_Hell wrote:
duffysama98 wrote:
Does even 1 pixelated bottle cap is counted?  

You are supposed to guess how many are in the chest not how many are visible.  

Lmao i've counted every single one, rip  


not alone xD

GS_Adiutor

Rank 0
GS_Adiutor
Joined
14 Oct 2014
Posts
30
Location
Germany
PostedMar 16, 2017 2:53 pm

Re: Mmmmmh...

SatanicAbyss wrote:
GS_Heiliger wrote:

The image in the first post opens to itself, not the link.  
It works for me in chrome whereas in firefox I have the same problem as you. Weird. The BBCode should be correct though.
Anyway, you can just click on the link Heiliger already shared.

GS_Heiliger

GameSage: S4League
GS_Heiliger
Joined
02 Aug 2016
Posts
1323
Location
Germany
PostedMar 16, 2017 2:55 pm

Re: Mmmmmh...

GS_Adiutor wrote:
SatanicAbyss wrote:
GS_Heiliger wrote:

The image in the first post opens to itself, not the link.  
It works for me in chrome whereas in firefox I have the same problem as you. Weird. The BBCode should be correct though.
Anyway, you can just click on the link Heiliger already shared.  

That's why I shared the link. It happens just for few firefox users
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: