rslphy

Rank 0
PostedDec 20, 2016 5:37 pm

[Event] Santa Claus is Coming to Town! 2016

I would like to nominate Tessianna from Dragon Pals S2. She's always there when you have a question or to share an event. She also can make a joke and laugh at one too. It's been a while since I've seen her online and miss her. Plus she appreciates men in dresses Smile
Advertisement

Tirofog

Rank 0
Tirofog
PostedDec 22, 2016 4:04 am

Free AP

Nomination
I would like to nominate my friend Twinkletoes (Wartune S5) for the free AP, not only is she a very helpful player in guild, but she is known to all on server as Mom for her kind, helpful and caring approach to all on our server, irrespective of their guild.

jocfer2001

Rank 0
PostedDec 22, 2016 4:32 am

Re: [Event] Santa Claus is Coming to Town! 2016

Season's Greetings and Happy New Year 2017~
I nominate [b]Mycob of Aeria Server 5[/b] (wartune) because he is always helping each other not only me but all of entire server as long as he is free he is willing to help each and everyone, the most coolest guy and very humble person, the most dedicated on entire server 5 if you have question regarding new patch or in the game he is always there to help

zfgmonsoon

Rank 0
PostedDec 22, 2016 4:43 am

[Event] Santa Clause is Coming to Town

Nomination
I would like to nominate ImaMoron from Wartune server 6 for assisting all players and me especially after a year and a half hiatus. He goes out of his way to run extra dungeons, help explain new content, and treats everyone with respect. He allows others to tag along with him on difficult dungeons, asks and waits for responses before doing content alone. Overall, he is a top player willing to help our the community in order to make all players feel welcome and included, trying to bring everyone up together.

adventure2010

Rank 0
PostedDec 22, 2016 10:18 pm

Nomination

Dazzle on!
I would like to nominate my dear friend Razia from Wartune Server 4 (aka RazzleDazzle). He'll get mostly coal this holiday season because he's a real life Grinch. But let's all remember at the end of the day that the Grinch found his heart. He's like the little brother we took back to the hospital but thought eh, better not, there's child abandonment laws in this country. He probably won't laugh at this, but gosh you couldn't ask for a better friend... RazzleDazzle is one of a kind, always goes the extra distance to help a friend in need and definitely is the kind of friend that will last a lifetime. Dazzle on RazzleDazzle, Dazzle on!

My signature... What's that for???

Solange_Sangria

Rank 0
Solange_Sangria
PostedDec 23, 2016 11:16 am

Dear Santa,

I don't want a lot for christmas, there is just one thing I need...
I want to nominate my dearest in-game hubby/friend Spankus (Wartune, Server 5) for this event. Ever since I started playing this game (back when server 5 was still pretty new and servers 6-8 weren't even a blip on the radar) he's been there helping and supporting everyone on the server to get through dungeons, sometimes even at the cost of his own run (by forgetting to uncheck his attempt the 3rd run out of 5 in a row Embarassed ). While he may be competitive in any guild vs guild or cross-server events, he will still help other guild's members outside of those events if asked. And even in all this helping, he still finds time to help me or just sit and talk to me when I need it Embarassed . I hope you'll consider him because he's really just an amazing person <3

sirphil2

Rank 0
sirphil2
PostedDec 24, 2016 11:30 am

Santa Claus Event

Nomination
I nominate Twinkletoes on Server 5, Wartune. She is always helpful and sweet to everyone including cross server personnel.

hohanointed1

Rank 0
PostedDec 24, 2016 12:15 pm

Santa Claus Is Coming To Town 2016 Event!

Friend Nominee
My nominee is one of the Sweetest Most Helpful Mages on Wartune, Server 5. My Friend Mycob. I appreciate her willingness to jump right in to help others w/ runs & also give advice w/ building our toons. Tyvm Cobbie Sweetie for all you do for Us! Love Twinkle

ninjaa00

Rank 0
PostedDec 24, 2016 2:58 pm

Santa Claus Event

Friend Nomination
i like to nominate ArchNinjaa from Dragon Pals S2 he is a good guy and good friend and helpful if you need his help or ask him some thing he will be there but he afk alot lol

angel_58mega

Rank 0
angel_58mega
PostedDec 26, 2016 3:03 pm

EVENT Santa Claus
would like to nominate my friend Snaps (Wartune server 5) for the title of mister amer.. wait... for the special ap gift ,because he s a devoted and all around helpfull player,guildie and one of the nicest people i ve met so far Smile merry christmas to everyone and happy new years.