vasmar

Rank 2
vasmar
PostedDec 15, 2016 7:06 pm
I would like to nominate my friend Tessianna from Dragon Pals S2, she was and still is my best friend and most helpful friend i met in all games i played. She helps every1 and puts every1 above herself and tries to teach them same way she was tought . She was gone for short while and server misses her , so hoping we can make her a warm welcome with your help.

Advertisement

derpysquad

Rank 0
PostedDec 15, 2016 11:57 pm

Santa Claus is Coming to Town! 2016

I will like to nominate my friend Derpmate from Crystal Saga S1 because he always help his mom and spends most of his time helping the elderly.

Just a reminder -Remember to read the instructions carefully and..."You can NOT nominate yourself "

VanndaPanda

Rank 0
PostedDec 16, 2016 12:27 pm
I would like to nominate (S4)Pandy from Crystal Saga in English. Because she always helps me out with things i need help in, and she's always there for me.

derpysquad

Rank 0
PostedDec 16, 2016 5:24 pm

So rude

Entries only please

bettywoods77

Rank 0
bettywoods77
PostedDec 16, 2016 9:57 pm

nominate

free ap
i would like to nominate xoxoxo on s5 wartunes she is a very sweet and helpful and always cheers people up she deserves a special gift for a special friend

Pandaxkawaii

Rank 1
Pandaxkawaii
PostedDec 16, 2016 10:19 pm
I would like to nominate my friend, Elestia from DDTank Cerberus because when that server first launched she made it fun to play DDTank again for a while. Over time as DDTank kept merging servers, less people started to play, more game updates happened, and less events as well as promotions were announced on the forums I got bored of DDTank and quit. I didn't really think I would come back to play again, but I was wrong. Even now I still come back on my DDTank character sometimes because I remembered how fun it was to play with awesome gaming friends such as Elestia.

locoxracing

Rank 1
locoxracing
PostedDec 19, 2016 11:23 am
I will like to nominate my friend DGA1 from DDTANK server helios. I think she deserves to win because she lose her father this year. I hope you guys can make their Christmas even more special! Thanks!

TINYANT1211

Rank 0
PostedDec 19, 2016 9:38 pm   Last edited by TINYANT1211 on Dec 22, 2016 4:07 am. Edited 1 time in total

nominate a friend

free ap giveaway
I WOULD LIKE TO NOMINATE MY DEAR SWEET FRIEND DARKARROW S5 wartunes, HE IS A WONDERFUL GUILD MASTER AND ALWAYS LENDING A HAND NO MATTER IF ITS 10 ROUNDS OF NR, HE HAS A HEART OF GOLD ANYONE THAT KNOWS HIM WILL SAY THE SAME COULDNT HAVE A BETTER PERSON TO CALM U DOWN WHEN U HAVE a beef with some players

nicensweet2280

Game Sage: Ignite & Browser
nicensweet2280
PostedDec 19, 2016 11:39 pm
Please remember to be specific with the player's in game name (the nominated one) AND the game they play + server if applicable. Otherwise, we wont know who to award the prize to and this needs to be verifiable. Again:
1. In game name of the player you are nominating (you can NOT nominate yourself or use alts to do so)
2. Specify the game they play AND server
3. Reason for them to be nominated
Thanks!

Dakkenn

Rank 0
PostedDec 20, 2016 3:32 pm   Last edited by Dakkenn on Dec 22, 2016 4:04 am. Edited 1 time in total

free ap

moninate a friend
i would like to nominate my best friend♥babygirl♥ on server 5 wartunes , wonderful personality, help anyone that needs, very giving person and shows alot love she treats people the way she wants to be treated,she gives more time to helping others than getting her stuff done merry christmas to all