nicensweet2280

Game Sage: Ignite & Browser
nicensweet2280
PostedDec 13, 2016 6:04 am   Last edited by nicensweet2280 on Jan 16, 2017 11:35 pm. Edited 19 times in total

[Event] Santa Claus is Coming to Town! 2016

Aeria wants to celebrate this magical season with everyone by giving some lucky players some AP!

Winners:
*2500AP + Badge Winner: scott.m.remnant - nominated by: Solange_Sangria

*3 Random Nominated Friends Winners:
.Dark.Maiden.
Tirofog
manggnod

How to participate:

1. Nominate (1) of your gaming friends - say their IN GAME NAME, the GAME THEY PLAY AND SERVER, of who you think deserves a special "gift" this season.
You can NOT nominate yourself or use alternate accounts to do so. Thanks!

2. Write a brief explanation of why you think the player you nominated deserves a special "gift".

3. Post all the info here and that's it!

YOU MUST ADD ALL THIS INFORMATION! OTHERWISE, THERE WILL BE NO WAY TO KNOW WHO AND WHERE TO AWARD THIS PRIZE TO, PLEASE FOLLOW ALL THESE STEPS EXACTLY! Wink

Sample Entry:
-I will like to nominate my friend (S4)Vyxenia from CYS. I think she deserves to win because ...____(Specify the reason(s) why you think she/he deserves this special gift)___. I hope you guys can make their Christmas even more special! Thanks!

Prizes:
√ There will be 2500 AP + A special BADGE, to the selected nominated friend and 750 AP + a special badge, to the person who nominated them.

BADGES
Nominated Person's Badge
Person who nominated them badge.

√ (3) Random nominated friends will receive 500 AP + a special badge!
BADGE

√ ALL entries will receive a special badge!

BADGE

Event Duration:
event over! WINNERS WILL BE POSTED GRATS to ALL!!

General Instructions:
1. Please do NOT share event details (i.e screenshots, answers etc...) this will cause your entry to be disqualified, when applicable.
2. Players MUST answer CORRECTLY in order to win the prize! When required.
3. Don't know how to take and post screenshots? Check out this link!Click Here
4. Repeat submissions will not count.
5. One entry per person, no multi-accounting will be allowed. One server only. Not following instructions will cause your entry to be disqualified and NO prizes to be sent.
6. Event payout will take between 3-5 business days!
7. Incomplete entries will NOT count.
8. There is a minimum amount of player participation before the event is postponed, at GM discretion.
9. All entries must be PG 13. Please no inappropriate language or themes.
10. This event is for aeria games players, no employees or game sages are allowed to participate.

Advertisement

llCrashll

Rank 0
llCrashll
PostedDec 13, 2016 1:49 pm

Santa claus event

nomination
I would like to nominate my friend Snaps (Wartune server 5) for the title of mister amer.. wait... for the special ap gift ,because he s a devoted and all around helpfull player,guildie and one of the nicest people i ve met so far Smile merry christmas to everyone!

Artie.K

Rank 0
Artie.K
Panama City Beach, Florida, United States
PostedDec 13, 2016 2:00 pm

Re: [Event] Santa Claus is Coming to Town! 2016

Season's Greetings and Happy New Year 2017~
I'd like to nominate ShivaDark (Wartune S5).

He deserves a gift because he knows a good friend when he sees one. Smile Actually, he deserves it because he takes such great care of his Mom, and sacrifices SO much of the time he could be playing to care for all the little animal babies too, (plus bring in the crops). I'm sure the AP would free him up so he can send me some freshly pressed olive oil too.

jannarra

Rank 0
jannarra
PostedDec 13, 2016 8:48 pm

Santa Claus is coming to town

prize nominee
I nominate (S1)Delinna from server1 Crystal Saga in English. she always helps others giving advice and helpful items as often as she can. I've been in place of need and she was right there refused to let me decline it shes a truly amazing person that's why she deserves a gift this Christmas ~_^

TigeRGirL85

Rank 0
TigeRGirL85
PostedDec 14, 2016 4:56 am   Last edited by TigeRGirL85 on Dec 20, 2016 5:57 am. Edited 2 times in total
I´d like to nominate jag380 from wartune server 8 they are so helpfull players! And the guild IMMORTALS is awesome i can´t nominate the whole guild sorry guys! Embarassed
Merry Christmas everyone!

naukies

Rank 0
PostedDec 14, 2016 10:44 am

Santa Claus

I will like to nominate my friend Kikiriki.s3 from Call of Gods server 6. I am not very good at playing video games, so when a friend will mention a game to me, I will check out the game briefly and as soon as I lose interest I stop playing. While playing CoGs I was lucky to be invited to an alliance and to be introduced to kiki herself. I think she deserves to win because she is always available to help out the new players who in ignorance or just stupidity require lots of advice, help in boss fights or just general sympathy that the resources don't generate faster. She even sends out links to relevant topics on the forum and reminders to participate in events. In addition to her knowledge, when she comes across items of use for lower level players, she lets the ally know that she has things to distribute to those who want/need them. She seems to actually care that others enjoy the game and because of her I am still playing. I hope you guys can make her Christmas even more special! Thanks and Seasons Greeting!

murlockgames

Rank 0
PostedDec 14, 2016 11:36 am

Papai Noel
Eu gostaria de nomear meu amigo Marlon2000 (Digimon Masters Online)

Eu decidi escolher ele primeiramente porque ele tem 5 anos dedicado ao jogo, conheci ele esse ano mas ja me sinto irmão dele, ele é o dono da minha guilda em DMO e para mim é o melhor de todo o servidor...

Espero que voces leiam esta mensagem com muito carinho!!!

obrigado pelo seu tempo!
For non browser game entries, please add the player's account name versus their in game name please

murlockgames

Rank 0
PostedDec 14, 2016 11:42 am

Papai Noel
Instructions specify (1) entry per person.

murlockgames

Rank 0
PostedDec 14, 2016 11:51 am

Papai Noel
Instructions specify (1) entry per person.

tinhkt5491

Rank 0
PostedDec 15, 2016 1:44 am
He deserves a gift because he knows a good friend when he sees one.

Make sure you read the instructions and follow the example in order to post a valid entry. Add player's name, Game and server if applicable.