GS_Heiliger

GameSage: S4League
GS_Heiliger
PostedDec 25, 2016 8:28 am

Re: one question?

wilbertjmp wrote:
Can I draw combinations of sets or just one set?  

Even combinations are fine if they are related to this year
Advertisement

herohunter06

Rank 0
herohunter06
PostedDec 27, 2016 8:57 am

â–“ValarMorghulisâ–“

darkwolfboy1235

Rank 0
PostedDec 28, 2016 11:17 am

my submition

my submition hope you like it

iSynchronizer

Rank 0
PostedDec 28, 2016 3:23 pm

question

rules
can i draw a person with a wepon? and can i use photoshop and illustrator to draw?

B3mo

Rank 1
B3mo
PostedDec 28, 2016 3:31 pm

Re: question

rules
iSynchronizer wrote:
can i draw a person with a wepon? and can i use photoshop and illustrator to draw?  

yeah you can draw a character with a weapon, should be at least a set or a weapon that was released here 2016. both should be fine i guess

Milekxs954

Rank 0
Milekxs954
PostedDec 28, 2016 6:02 pm
Can it be an event that happened this year (when i write event i mean somthing that's happen)

B3mo

Rank 1
B3mo
PostedDec 29, 2016 2:55 am
Milekxs954 wrote:
Can it be an event that happened this year (when i write event i mean somthing that's happen)  

It happened this year so it should be fine^^

B3mo

Rank 1
B3mo
PostedDec 30, 2016 2:52 pm
S4 League Game Masters

GM's are employees of Aeria Games and can assist with almost all issues that a player may encounter while playing the game or browsing the forums.

What a GM is able to do:

- Deal with ban appeals
- Suspend or ban accounts if needed & proper evidence for misbehavior is available
- Receive and investigate behavior related reports
- Investigate event related issues
- Answer game and forum related questions
- Receive and investigate bug reports
- Receive and forward game related feedback
- Monitor overall server performance and notify the technicians in case of trouble
- Moderate the S4 League forums and ShoutBox
- Perform forum and in game events
- Discuss your case with another GM to get a second opinion

What a GM is unable to do:

- Show any kind of favoritism (e.g. hand out free items or AP)
- Fix bugs
- Alter already existing game features
- Develop new game features
- Respond to any kind of billing issue
- Change the pricing of any item in the shop (in game and web)
- Deal with GS related feedback

List of Game Masters:

Game Master [English and French]: GM_Gachapin
Game Master [English and French]: GM_Chopper
Game Master [English and German]: GM_Barolo
Game Master [English and Turkish]: GMKarasakal

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=2317087

Now give me an answer to my question please...

axepo3

Rank 0
PostedJan 03, 2017 6:46 am

Re: [Drawing Contest] S4L 2016 LookBack

Your last drawing contest of the year WITH A TWIST!
Very Happy
GM_Chopper wrote:
Dear artists,

With its ups and downs, 2016 is reaching its end and it's been one busy year for S4 League.
With the new year right around the corner, it is time to take a look back at our favorite content of the year.

We also want to take this opportunity to start a new process in our drawing contests rewarding:
The winners of this drawing contest will also be the Honorary Judges for the following drawing contest. Of course they won't be allowed to participate in the one they judge but those 3 winners will get the chance to vote for the Jury's Prize of the next drawing contest.
In short, every drawing contest after this one will have 3 identical prize winners: one picked by the GMs, one picked by the Jury (previous contest winners) and one picked by the community.

Draw your favourite S4L content from 2016, let it be a costume, a weapon, a pet or a skill.
Make sure you have the line "S4 League 2016 Lookback" as well as your Aeria ID included in the drawing.

The event will run from 14.12.2016 until 14.01.2017.

First Prize: weapon of your choice (FP stats) + 100K PEN + Honorary Judge for next contest + a forum badge.

Second Prize: weapon of your choice (AP stats) + 75K PEN + Honorary Judge for next contest + a forum badge.

Third Prize: weapon of your choice (PEN stats) + Honorary Judge for next contest + 50K PEN + a forum badge.

The participation prizes is 20K PEN and a forum badge.

• Only one submission per person
  • Don't forget the theme !
  • You must post your entry in this thread.
  • Any copyright infringement or piracy is absolutely forbidden. Your designs should be just that – your own designs!
  • We reserve the right to disqualify any design that may breach the rules of the contest or our ToS!
  • No exceptions for participation outside of the set time frame will be given. Sorry!
  • You may not use multiple accounts to participate – this will be checked!
  • Nothing inappropriate!
  • No cheating allowed.
  • Every submission to this contest can and will be used by Aeria Games for promotional purposes.

B3mo

Rank 1
B3mo
PostedJan 03, 2017 7:21 am

Re: [Drawing Contest] S4L 2016 LookBack

Your last drawing contest of the year WITH A TWIST!
axepo3 wrote:
Very Happy
GM_Chopper wrote:
Dear artists,

With its ups and downs, 2016 is reaching its end and it's been one busy year for S4 League.
With the new year right around the corner, it is time to take a look back at our favorite content of the year.

We also want to take this opportunity to start a new process in our drawing contests rewarding:
The winners of this drawing contest will also be the Honorary Judges for the following drawing contest. Of course they won't be allowed to participate in the one they judge but those 3 winners will get the chance to vote for the Jury's Prize of the next drawing contest.
In short, every drawing contest after this one will have 3 identical prize winners: one picked by the GMs, one picked by the Jury (previous contest winners) and one picked by the community.

Draw your favourite S4L content from 2016, let it be a costume, a weapon, a pet or a skill.
Make sure you have the line "S4 League 2016 Lookback" as well as your Aeria ID included in the drawing.

The event will run from 14.12.2016 until 14.01.2017.

First Prize: weapon of your choice (FP stats) + 100K PEN + Honorary Judge for next contest + a forum badge.

Second Prize: weapon of your choice (AP stats) + 75K PEN + Honorary Judge for next contest + a forum badge.

Third Prize: weapon of your choice (PEN stats) + Honorary Judge for next contest + 50K PEN + a forum badge.

The participation prizes is 20K PEN and a forum badge.

• Only one submission per person
  • Don't forget the theme !
  • You must post your entry in this thread.
  • Any copyright infringement or piracy is absolutely forbidden. Your designs should be just that – your own designs!
  • We reserve the right to disqualify any design that may breach the rules of the contest or our ToS!
  • No exceptions for participation outside of the set time frame will be given. Sorry!
  • You may not use multiple accounts to participate – this will be checked!
  • Nothing inappropriate!
  • No cheating allowed.
  • Every submission to this contest can and will be used by Aeria Games for promotional purposes.