GS_Heiliger

GameSage: S4League
GS_Heiliger
PostedDec 18, 2016 3:44 pm

question
Paindemie2 wrote:
can it be something like a comic page or nah?  

there are no limits about how to draw but you need to make it resemble to something that happened this year
Advertisement

dkstarcraft

Rank 5
dkstarcraft
PostedDec 18, 2016 6:29 pm

The winners of this drawing contest will also be the Honorary Judges for the following drawing contest. Of course they won't be allowed to participate in the one they judge but those 3 winners will get the chance to vote for the Jury's Prize of the next drawing contest.
In short, every drawing contest after this one will have 3 identical prize winners: one picked by the GMs, one picked by the Jury (previous contest winners) and one picked by the community.  

In short, you never played s4 league nor ever faced its comunity direcly, because if you did, you would knew that "honorary judges" is a bad idea.

Paindemie2

Rank 0
Paindemie2
PostedDec 19, 2016 2:58 pm
dkstarcraft wrote:

The winners of this drawing contest will also be the Honorary Judges for the following drawing contest. Of course they won't be allowed to participate in the one they judge but those 3 winners will get the chance to vote for the Jury's Prize of the next drawing contest.
In short, every drawing contest after this one will have 3 identical prize winners: one picked by the GMs, one picked by the Jury (previous contest winners) and one picked by the community.  

In short, you never played s4 league nor ever faced its comunity direcly, because if you did, you would knew that "honorary judges" is a bad idea.  

I dont get why you are so strongly opposing it ,players trying to join contests and they DO play s4, facing community or not has nothing to do with it, most of the contests are about drawing 'honorary' judges can just have a look and say if its actually looking good or not if they can actually draw good enough to win something they probably have an eye for judging other drawings aswell. Whatever may be unsuitable for the contest will be disqualified by GMs anyway so theres no need to oppose that much no ?

Kittysunoh

Rank 0
Kittysunoh
PostedDec 19, 2016 3:19 pm
So uh, here's my entry. First time entering a contest,
I thank my sister for linking me to this contest.
One of my favorite costumes on S4 League !
Bigger Version

Hope you all like ! Shocked

facebooasg

Rank 0
PostedDec 22, 2016 11:51 am

haha

what are we suppose to draw ? the Connection with the relay server is down Or the ms spike problem which got back when u released this event Lmao .....

GS_Heiliger

GameSage: S4League
GS_Heiliger
PostedDec 22, 2016 12:07 pm

Re: haha

facebooasg wrote:
what are we suppose to draw ? the Connection with the relay server is down Or the ms spike problem which got back when u released this event Lmao .....  

Well, it's pretty much written on the first page

dkstarcraft

Rank 5
dkstarcraft
PostedDec 22, 2016 11:42 pm
Paindemie2 wrote:
dkstarcraft wrote:

I dont get why you are so strongly opposing it ,players trying to join contests and they DO play s4, facing community or not has nothing to do with it, most of the contests are about drawing 'honorary' judges can just have a look and say if its actually looking good or not if they can actually draw good enough to win something they probably have an eye for judging other drawings aswell. Whatever may be unsuitable for the contest will be disqualified by GMs anyway so theres no need to oppose that much no ?  

Okay fine, lets get a michi 1.2 for the drawing contests.

B3mo

Rank 1
B3mo
PostedDec 24, 2016 4:53 am
Can you give us the chance to choose at least if we wanna have a Set of our Choice or a Weapon of our Choice?

Hella_from_Hell

S4 Fumbi Rangers
Hella_from_Hell
PostedDec 24, 2016 5:10 am
B3mo wrote:
Can you give us the chance to choose at least if we wanna have a Set of our Choice or a Weapon of our Choice?  

But srsly, why it has to be always weapon when ppl have been asking for sets all the time.

They have been giving sets and pets at the same time in the past.
Like, what is the big deal if 3 ppl gets a free set? Let alone only 1 gets the FP stat.

wilbertjmp

Rank 0
wilbertjmp
PostedDec 25, 2016 8:08 am

one question?

Can I draw combinations of sets or just one set?