GM_Chopper

Game Master
GM_Chopper
PostedNov 27, 2016 11:18 am

Chase me if you can Tournament

Michi's PEN Only Chaser tournament

We are excited to announce a new tournament coordinated by Michi!

This tournament is your chance to experience the Chaser mode in a totally different light! This time, it is YOU who will hunt the Chaser! Show us your skills in this PEN-only single sign-up Chaser Tournament! The Room Coordinator will take on the role of the Chaser in every round thanks to a special Chaser pet.

Get past the Chaser's defenses and try to collect as many points as possible to continue to the next round! Participants use swords-only weapons while the Chaser will have a limited - but secret - rotating arsenal of guns-only weapons to defend himself.

With each phase of the tournaments, the Chaser will change arsenal and equipment to another secret one and the room time will increase until the Final Round. We will reveal those details as the tournament advances.

The number of participants will determine the number of players per room, the amount advancing to the next phase, as well as the final prize set.

To participate in this tournament you have to sign up alone. Sign up by clicking the button below before the 15th of December 23:59 CET.

The tournament will take place on the 17th and 18th of December from 4pm (CET time).

The number of winners will vary depending on participation and will consist of:

Set stats of choice Perm + Weapon stats of choice + Pet stats of choice + Fixed Pen reward (depending on participation)

Participation reward will also be a fixed amount of PENs determined by how far you made it in the tournament and will also depend on the amount of participation to the tournament.

• All Participant must use Sword only weapons. No Guns!
  • Weapons and clothes must have PEN stats (or less). Enchants and espers chips are not allowed!
  • In this tournament, you have to get points by hitting the chaser. The score is determined by the final room score. The amount of winners per room will depend on participations. These winners will advance to the next phase of the tournament.

• Matches will be in Chaser on rotating maps for each phases
  • Matches will be opened by the room coordinator
  • Players must have their information open at all time.
  • “U” skills (E.g. Toy Block, Malware Bind, etc…) are not allowed.
  • Participants have to be 20 or higher. No exceptions!

• Anyone can be disqualified by the staff if you break rules, have poor behaviour, insult the GM/GS, also please respect the participants in this tournament!
  • If you are breaking the rules or share the password of any of the rooms to other people, you will have to carry the consequences for your act.
  • More details will come as the tournament advances. Keep an eye on the thread and your personal message!
Advertisement

TournamentMichi

Rank 0
TournamentMichi
PostedNov 27, 2016 4:45 pm
GL

tensler

Rank 2
tensler
PostedNov 28, 2016 3:55 am
This event is actually fun and creative, great job!

dkstarcraft

Rank 5
dkstarcraft
PostedNov 28, 2016 4:18 am
Participants can only use SO, but can bring shield, bind and metalic.

In this tournament, you have to get points by hitting the chaser. The score is determined by the final room score. The amount of winners per room will depend on participations. These winners will advance to the next phase of the tournament.  

Okay, this can be confusing, does this mean that only the points you get from hiting the chaser count, or does the surviving ones count too?
Cause if survivor points count, you should edit " you have to get points by hitting the chaser. " to " you can get extra points by hitting the chaser. "

Sounds good overrall, might participate, doesnt help me that you put it on my birthday.

shanicthehedge

Rank 4
shanicthehedge
PostedNov 28, 2016 7:48 pm
Guess i'm in (I'll apply tomorrow)

Claymorexz

Rank 4
Claymorexz
PostedNov 29, 2016 9:02 am
Although im not sure how it works or if i will be able to play, i will try to play.

Vodkakun

Rank 1
PostedNov 29, 2016 8:53 pm
for the sign up, do I enter the email connected to my account or can i use another one?

GS_Heiliger

GameSage: S4League
GS_Heiliger
PostedNov 30, 2016 1:33 am
Vodkakun wrote:
for the sign up, do I enter the email connected to my account or can i use another one?  

The email you're reachable with

TournamentMichi

Rank 0
TournamentMichi
PostedDec 09, 2016 4:43 pm   Last edited by TournamentMichi on Dec 16, 2016 3:05 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Hello everyone,

the time is getting closer to the Chaser tournament..
we decided to reveal the equipment of the Chaser for the 1st round!

The Chaser will use this build in the 1st round of the Chase me if you can tournament:
Weapon: Senty Nell (PEN STATS), Sentry Gun (PEN STATS) no 3rd Weapon.
Clothes: PEN STATS.
eSper-Skill Level 5 : eSper Bomb.
Skill: Fly

We're gonna announce the next build for round 2 on the 16. December 2016.
On 17. December we will post the last build of the Chaser.

Good Luck to every participant!

alexdejavu

Rank 0
alexdejavu
PostedDec 11, 2016 5:03 am

?

?
Chaser will only gs?Regular players can not become chaser?