gmkarasakal

Game Master
gmkarasakal
PostedNov 16, 2016 11:06 am

Support Tickets - Please Read!

Ticket team on the job
Greetings everyone!

I'm GM Karasakal from S4 League and I bring good news!

As you may have noticed, we had some issues on our tickets.
First of all, please don't feel singled out: We had some overall issues with our tickets in Aeria Games! I know that doesn't sound really better, but we actually had to suffer some problems for a better future, so on the long term, everyone wins!

That said, we have something happening right now!

Our ticket team (supported by our game team) has taken a look at the tickets and noticed a lot of obsolete issues and multiple tickets about the same subject.

Believe me, I totally understand. I'm a gamer myself, I know very well how it feels when you don't receive a reply and you feel like your ticket is lost in a digital abyss.

But this also creates a big bloat that makes replying tickets much harder and longer.

So yesterday, we initiated a mass reply.

From further on, we kindly ask you to:
1) not respond at all if your issue is obsolete
2) only respond one ticket if you made multiple tickets on the same subject, especially from different accounts! One ticket total per subject is enough and ideal!
3) reply in English, even if it's google translate (I'd suggest using super-simple sentences for best results)
4) not send replies one after the other... this is mostly for you because you'll be thrown back in the queue

We will read all the tickets.
We will reply all the tickets.
We promise, no tickets will be lost, unchecked etc.

We see all the nice tickets among the rightful complaints and we are very happy to serve our community.

We thank you for your patience and understanding.

Feel free to spread the word!