dkstarcraft

Rank 4
dkstarcraft
PostedDec 11, 2016 1:57 pm
You guys keep talking about options, im sure if you havent noticed but, our dear pig sales team is the reason we dont have other options.

i tough you would know aerias and our devs mission.
less players and less free ingame content.

Advertisement

brad_delson_s4

Rank 2
brad_delson_s4
PostedDec 11, 2016 3:50 pm
Happy-New-Year Event.

felixcat996

Rank 0
PostedDec 12, 2016 10:47 am
I'll never complete all stages of Arcade Esper for 2 reason :
1) Alone it's almost impossible.
2) I can't do 8 stages for a bronze capsule.

GS_HatsuKoi

GameSage: S4League
GS_HatsuKoi
PostedDec 12, 2016 10:55 am
GS_Heiliger wrote:
bubblespoof wrote:
GS_Heiliger wrote:
bubblespoof wrote:
The idea is cool, looks like an advent calendar but I found out about it quite late as I don't check the forums that often anymore. How come it wasn't featured on the news or social media? Maybe I overlooked it by accident so I apolagize if that's the case. I'll try to do the tasks if I'm up for it.

The rewards on the other hand... Everyone needs PEN which is a nice reward and the mousepad is an interessant bonus. However, there are other stuff that can be equally useful to players. Instead of rewarding PEN caps only for the daily tasks, why not give away items in the same context to vary a bit? For example 30%/50%/100% PEN/EXP/MP plus, several gears pieces, enchant bonus such as lucky/jackpot, basically stuff that helps players to experience S4 better. Giving PEN only is so plain for such a festive holiday period, it kinda makes me sad.  

Ye, we had actually better rewards prepared for this event but like it was mentioned on the second page we had just few options to choose from.
There were also no news on social networks regarding this event and regarding the webpage I've eavesdropped that the event calendar isn't working but I'm not sure about that. I should ask about it on monday  

Hope there will be more useful options in the future regarding the rewards. It would also be nice if they'd announce events like this atleast on social media or the news so more people will know about it and not only on the forums.  

Yup that would had been nice  

We'll see. I'll try to remember for future events.

GS_Heiliger

GS_Heiliger
PostedDec 12, 2016 5:05 pm
And finally the day arrived with the task for my favourite game mode. Enjoy
PS: Ye I'm a DM lover

Added a new task for day 14. Time to search the fumbi

dkstarcraft

Rank 4
dkstarcraft
PostedDec 14, 2016 1:42 pm
The completion of this event sounds more and more impossible by each day, people can barely complete 10/15 min matches, how will get they all those required scores?

infotech133

Rank 0
infotech133
PostedDec 16, 2016 11:08 am

?????

How am I supposed to know which GM appeared during their charity stream? that was like 10 months ago.

GS_Heiliger

GS_Heiliger
PostedDec 16, 2016 11:09 am

Re: ?????

infotech133 wrote:
How am I supposed to know which GM appeared during their charity stream? that was like 10 months ago.  

we got a search button in the top of the forum and if you type charity stream you may get few results ^^

infotech133

Rank 0
infotech133
PostedDec 16, 2016 12:09 pm

GS_Heiliger wrote:
infotech133 wrote:

we got a search button in the top of the forum and if you type charity stream you may get few results ^^  

I might just be blind but I didn't find anything about what that task asks for :/

GS_Heiliger

GS_Heiliger
PostedDec 16, 2016 12:15 pm

infotech133 wrote:
GS_Heiliger wrote:
infotech133 wrote:

I might just be blind but I didn't find anything about what that task asks for :/  

Check the filters and put it to all forums

Task 17 has been added. Kara might be curious to know the outcome of this one xD