Hella_from_Hell

S4 Fumbi Rangers
Hella_from_Hell
PostedDec 01, 2016 6:47 pm
dkstarcraft wrote:
-Asks about something related to stream failures-

Well, looks like im out.  

well, that escalated quickly. This is just as bad as anne's.

Srsly, when we can have a real event that doesn't have crappy rewards and doesn't sux.
Advertisement

Ishikan

Rank 1
Ishikan
PostedDec 01, 2016 7:46 pm   Last edited by Ishikan on Dec 01, 2016 8:19 pm. Edited 1 time in total
I hope this is not the only event we be getting for now. Still hoping for the coin event that GM said before.

Vodkakun

Rank 1
PostedDec 01, 2016 7:50 pm
All this for a few little bronze pen cap(small pen cap?). Why couldn't it be a diamond pen cap >_>? I guess I'll do the ones that hardly require any work. This year of s4 was so meh. Where is da love..........

SatanicAbyss

Rank 3
SatanicAbyss
PostedDec 01, 2016 11:37 pm

Re: [December Event] The 25 Days of S4-mas

GS_HatsuKoi wrote:

- Rewards will be given in January. Of what year? In fairness, we should clarify that.
- Sharing any answers on the forums or shoutbox is NOT allowed. Oh joy... Spamming it in the in game server will be a thing then...
- We don't allow multiple entries for one task. If you do send in more than one then the first valid entry will count - The others will be disqualified. 50 entries of kittens followed by 1 legit entry counts then...
- Entries made after the deadline will not count. That can easily mean certain people can't participate due to time zone restrictions. IE; Find staff wearing such and such since staff aren't on all day.
- In-game and forum rules apply. I'd love to know how you would tell that from a screen shot...  

GS_HatsuKoi

GameSage: S4League
GS_HatsuKoi
PostedDec 02, 2016 2:21 am

Re: [December Event] The 25 Days of S4-mas

SatanicAbyss wrote:
GS_HatsuKoi wrote:

- Rewards will be given in January. Of what year? In fairness, we should clarify that.
- Sharing any answers on the forums or shoutbox is NOT allowed. Oh joy... Spamming it in the in game server will be a thing then...
- We don't allow multiple entries for one task. If you do send in more than one then the first valid entry will count - The others will be disqualified. 50 entries of kittens followed by 1 legit entry counts then...
- Entries made after the deadline will not count. That can easily mean certain people can't participate due to time zone restrictions. IE; Find staff wearing such and such since staff aren't on all day.
- In-game and forum rules apply. I'd love to know how you would tell that from a screen shot...  

This is pretty obvious - Jan 2017.

Not really but if you want to do that that then....

This happens all the time. I'm just making it clear. I do remember in other events though were it explicitly stated yet we received more than one entry.

Not true. We'll be playing through December and you can do tasks you've missed. If you missed a day that requires a GS screen (eg. day 1) then you're able to get one until Christmas Day.

Regarding the time restrictions, most of my events are sorted out after the given date. There's no reason why there should be a complaint on timezones.

This was seen during all events, especially so during the wcc.

bixtainer

Rank 0
bixtainer
PostedDec 02, 2016 6:32 am

This is the event of christmas? Pffff

This game has changed a lot
That costs you to make an ingame event that you have to get letters to exchange for capsules, weapons etc.? There are people who do not use the forum they also deserve to enjoy the events You notice that every day you give less attention to the game Send 1 ticket 1 month ago for a starter box error and still have not been answered Every day you do more bad and repetitive events I hope there is one like last year at least giving capsules and weapons sets
It is clear that they will not listen to this message for being a simple player
But you have a great game very badly care only need to see that every day plays less people and I feel very sorry
Renew or die
I hope that things are taken seriously as events and the contact with aeria that no longer answers the tickets, thanks

kreator591

Rank 0
kreator591
PostedDec 02, 2016 7:32 am

Re: This is the event of christmas? Pffff

bixtainer wrote:
That costs you to make an ingame event that you have to get letters to exchange for capsules, weapons etc.? There are people who do not use the forum they also deserve to enjoy the events You notice that every day you give less attention to the game Send 1 ticket 1 month ago for a starter box error and still have not been answered Every day you do more bad and repetitive events I hope there is one like last year at least giving capsules and weapons sets
But you have a great game very badly care only need to see that every day plays less people and I feel very sorry
Renew or die
I hope that things are taken seriously as events and the contact with aeria that no longer answers the tickets, thanks  

I think you're overreacting lel. This seems like a one of the events that they usually make on xmas, also idk who it was but some GM said xmas event will use the old system of coins = reward. But hey, let's cry about everything without knowing any sht.

sigh... anyway, I'm doing it cuz I want pen :^)

Hella_from_Hell

S4 Fumbi Rangers
Hella_from_Hell
PostedDec 02, 2016 8:22 am

bixtainer wrote:
Renew or die

There will be probably ingame event as well as every year. How good it will be we will see when it comes.

GS_HatsuKoi

GameSage: S4League
GS_HatsuKoi
PostedDec 02, 2016 9:04 am

Most of this isn't related to the event.

bixtainer wrote:

Yes, and so has the developing team.

bixtainer wrote:
That costs you to make an ingame event that you have to get letters to exchange for capsules, weapons etc.? It is clear that they will not listen to this message for being a simple player
Renew or die

In-game events are GameOn's jurisdiction. Aeria can think up of events but the majority of the work will be GameOn to implement it.

bixtainer wrote:
There are people who do not use the forum they also deserve to enjoy the events You notice that every day you give less attention to the game  

Most of the events are posted on the forums. I'll use the GS Hunt as an example. Many of the entries there had 1 post. Why? I'd assume this was from word of mouth, the event was posted on the main site etc.

This is actually one that I was planning and had deep trouble thinking of the rewards. This was the best one.

bixtainer wrote:
Send 1 ticket 1 month ago for a starter box error and still have not been answered Every day you do more bad and repetitive events I hope there is one like last year at least giving capsules and weapons sets  

Read this thread

Edit:
PS If anyone is thinking that the rewards are bad, the prizing struture was originally this:
Every Sunday (to mimic the advent candles), you would get a prize. Whiiiiich I had no ideas about. The offered rewards based on this 4 Sunday structure were timed sets. Big no.

Another was a raffle for Snow Princess/the male version I forgot the name of... Personally I'm not a fan of raffles...

It was that or the mousepad.
Bronze pen caps stayed the same.

bixtainer

Rank 0
bixtainer
PostedDec 02, 2016 9:45 am

I have not seen what needs to be done

Then I already lost my rug
Because I do not understand anything the event where the challenges are to be done? Yesterday they made some? Today another one? I do not understand anything Please if someone can explain me well i am spanish and the translator is not very good
Luckily they will put In Game events but if we talk about Tokens, as always is repeat last year's event
I want to get the s4 league rug please help