idonttrustus

Rank 0
PostedOct 25, 2016 9:13 am
As i saw in other comments, some players are missing the Iron Boots and the pen, as I miss 'em too. Whatever, don't worry if you don't have enough time for me Laughing , when i read the topic i just saw 8x Male caps and Female, whatever i played more than 2 hours on Saturday, and on Sunday.
Advertisement

GMFeralus

Game Master
GMFeralus
PostedOct 25, 2016 9:30 am
idonttrustus wrote:
As i saw in other comments, some players are missing the Iron Boots and the pen, as I miss 'em too. Whatever, don't worry if you don't have enough time for me Laughing , when i read the topic i just saw 8x Male caps and Female, whatever i played more than 2 hours on Saturday, and on Sunday.  

I just checked your inventory, you have received the boots.

I call the ones of glory, the ones who always be free - To stand against the world with me

galexandermv022

Rank 0
PostedOct 25, 2016 9:34 am

EVENT SUPER 8!

FOUL PRIZE
EVENT did exactly as set, MIS did 2 hours on Saturday ES TD and my two hours on Sunday DM, and I missing boots that was what I most wanted. Thank you event. -.-

GMFeralus

Game Master
GMFeralus
PostedOct 25, 2016 9:52 am

Re: EVENT SUPER 8!

FOUL PRIZE
galexandermv022 wrote:
EVENT did exactly as set, MIS did 2 hours on Saturday ES TD and my two hours on Sunday DM, and I missing boots that was what I most wanted. Thank you event. -.-  

I checked again, please check again aswell. They should be in your inventory already.

I call the ones of glory, the ones who always be free - To stand against the world with me

idonttrustus

Rank 0
PostedOct 25, 2016 11:10 am
GMFeralus wrote:
idonttrustus wrote:

I just checked your inventory, you have received the boots.  

Oh, sorry, my bad, i just saw 'em, I'm blind sometimes Surprised.

Vodkakun

Rank 1
PostedOct 25, 2016 4:15 pm
Woot, I got all rewards. And they said I needed to play 1hr on 2 diff maps....pfft. 2hrs on td was okay

GS_Heiliger

GameSage: S4League
GS_Heiliger
PostedOct 25, 2016 10:45 pm
Vodkakun wrote:
Woot, I got all rewards. And they said I needed to play 1hr on 2 diff maps....pfft. 2hrs on td was okay  

We said 2 hours on one map or 1 hour on 2 maps. It's also written like that in the event news

Hella_from_Hell

S4 Fumbi Rangers
Hella_from_Hell
PostedOct 26, 2016 1:03 am
GS_Heiliger wrote:
Vodkakun wrote:

We said 2 hours on one map or 1 hour on 2 maps. It's also written like that in the event news  

False. It says you have to play a mode for 1-2 hours regardless of the map.
I played several different maps for those 2 hours.

GS_Heiliger

GameSage: S4League
GS_Heiliger
PostedOct 26, 2016 1:18 am
Hella_from_Hell wrote:
GS_Heiliger wrote:
Vodkakun wrote:

False. It says you have to play a mode for 1-2 hours regardless of the map.
I played several different maps for those 2 hours.  

Ah meant mode sry.

pikarit

Rank 0
PostedOct 26, 2016 2:57 am
A lot of people i talked too seemed to have recieved 2 fp boots, and i still haven't recieved none. Mind looking into this?
Thank you