Author Message

shekerru

Rank 0
shekerru
Joined
06 Jan 2016
Posts
194
Location
Korea, North
PostedOct 25, 2016 6:59 am
I got boots, chips, both male and female sets but not 20k pen.

siege exp kasan?
Advertisement

Claymorexz

Rank 4
Claymorexz
Joined
17 Jul 2014
Posts
1901
Location
Morioh-cho Spain
PostedOct 25, 2016 7:01 am
shekerru wrote:
I got boots, chips, both male and female sets but not 20k pen.  


Have you checked if your pen increased and if you received directly into your wallet in place of the 20k pen in item?

4 tickets didnt help me to get items :C

dkstarcraft

Rank 5
dkstarcraft
Joined
28 Jun 2014
Posts
3320
Location
Portugal United Kingdom
PostedOct 25, 2016 7:52 am
Rewarded? '-' time to login
Too bad my name isnt there Sad



-login-

I got the chips, set caps, boots and 40k pen

I hate that i cant sell the chips to lvl up the ones i want.




Now that i got that out of my head, people who didnt get the rewards, just wait a bit, if you dont get le rewards just say it here, im 100% sure saying it here on the thread is way faster than a ticket.






Overrall Exterminatus wont be ordered on aeria, yet. But the Inquisition will be keeping an eye on you.

shekerru

Rank 0
shekerru
Joined
06 Jan 2016
Posts
194
Location
Korea, North
PostedOct 25, 2016 8:14 am
Claymorexz wrote:
shekerru wrote:
I got boots, chips, both male and female sets but not 20k pen.  


Have you checked if your pen increased and if you received directly into your wallet in place of the 20k pen in item?

4 tickets didnt help me to get items :C  

I don't know actually. I had around 110k PEN and after my rewards came i opened them all to buy 30 Keeper Set capsules.

siege exp kasan?

pikarit

Rank 0
Joined
02 Mar 2011
Posts
5
Location
Slovenia
PostedOct 25, 2016 8:16 am

Didn't get everything

:(
I believe i've played 2 hours both on Saturday and on Sunday, since i've kept track of time while playing. I didn't get my boots and 20k pen tho :c

dkstarcraft

Rank 5
dkstarcraft
Joined
28 Jun 2014
Posts
3320
Location
Portugal United Kingdom
PostedOct 25, 2016 8:16 am
i think its stupid in how purchase history doesnt show the items of events you get anymore, it was usefull to use it to check if people got their rewards correcly or not.

LanaSteele

Rank 0
LanaSteele
Joined
13 Aug 2015
Posts
3
Location
Australia
PostedOct 25, 2016 8:21 am
Awesome, Got the male caps, Guess it's just a matter of time for them to send the Ib's too!

~ Rainbow ~

GMFeralus

Game Master
GMFeralus
Joined
20 Jun 2014
Posts
1697
Location
Berlin Germany
PostedOct 25, 2016 8:33 am
dkstarcraft wrote:
i think its stupid in how purchase history doesnt show the items of events you get anymore, it was usefull to use it to check if people got their rewards correcly or not.  


Because it's not sent via webmall, but via GM tool as it's much faster and there are no errors that can occur.

Anyhow.

Event rewarded completely now, everything was re and doublechecked.

I call the ones of glory, the ones who always be free - To stand against the world with me

dkstarcraft

Rank 5
dkstarcraft
Joined
28 Jun 2014
Posts
3320
Location
Portugal United Kingdom
PostedOct 25, 2016 8:48 am
GMFeralus wrote:


Event rewarded completely now, everything was re and doublechecked.  

-pat pat-
good job.

pikarit

Rank 0
Joined
02 Mar 2011
Posts
5
Location
Slovenia
PostedOct 25, 2016 8:54 am

Event

event
GMFeralus wrote:
dkstarcraft wrote:
i think its stupid in how purchase history doesnt show the items of events you get anymore, it was usefull to use it to check if people got their rewards correcly or not.  


Because it's not sent via webmall, but via GM tool as it's much faster and there are no errors that can occur.

Anyhow.

Event rewarded completely now, everything was re and doublechecked.  



I still didn't recieve my iron boots :/
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: