Author Message

GS_HatsuKoi

GameSage: S4League
GS_HatsuKoi
Joined
18 Jul 2014
Posts
3176
Location
United Kingdom
PostedOct 14, 2016 2:58 am   Last edited by GS_HatsuKoi on Dec 04, 2016 5:21 am. Edited 1 time in total

Smashing Pumpkins



It's Halloween so the GS team is out in their costumes! Instead of the mass amount of witch and ghost outfits, the GS team are spreading the love of... pumpkins!

Because there needs to be more pumpkins... especially purple ones.



GS's will be attaching this pumpkin to their comments.

All you need to do is take a screenshot of the GS who has this pumpkin in their comment and post it in the Google Docs link below.

LINK



3x Trick or Treat Halloween boxes + 5k PEN



Monday 31 October - Wednesday 2 November



- You have to submit your entries in the Google docs link
- Do not share screenshots with people. If you do only the first submission will be counted.
- We will not allow multiple accounts.
- Any entries made after the time limit will not be counted.
- One entry per person
- GS's will not be removing any pumpkins during this period

Your S4 League team.
Advertisement

GS_Heiliger

GameSage: S4League
GS_Heiliger
Joined
02 Aug 2016
Posts
1572
Location
Germany
PostedOct 31, 2016 11:27 am
#Bump

TournamentMichi

Rank 0
TournamentMichi
Joined
02 Aug 2016
Posts
120
Location
Germany
PostedOct 31, 2016 11:37 am
gl

dkstarcraft

Rank 5
dkstarcraft
Joined
28 Jun 2014
Posts
3291
Location
Portugal United Kingdom
PostedOct 31, 2016 12:13 pm
is this repeatable?

DaomaoBeta

Rank 0
DaomaoBeta
Joined
12 Jul 2014
Posts
47
Location
Poland
PostedOct 31, 2016 12:14 pm
What if you can't see GS's nick nor profile picture but you can see the pumpkin, because the post was too long? e -e

GS_HatsuKoi

GameSage: S4League
GS_HatsuKoi
Joined
18 Jul 2014
Posts
3176
Location
United Kingdom
PostedOct 31, 2016 12:16 pm
dkstarcraft wrote:
is this repeatable?  


Answer is in rules.

DaomaoBeta wrote:
What if you can't see GS's nick nor profile picture but you can see the pumpkin, because the post was too long? e -e  


You have till Weds to find another one o-o

dkstarcraft

Rank 5
dkstarcraft
Joined
28 Jun 2014
Posts
3291
Location
Portugal United Kingdom
PostedOct 31, 2016 12:18 pm

Re: Smashing Pumpkins

GS_HatsuKoi wrote:

- GS's will not be removing any pumpkins during this period  

This should be some sort of a meme.

GS_HatsuKoi

GameSage: S4League
GS_HatsuKoi
Joined
18 Jul 2014
Posts
3176
Location
United Kingdom
PostedOct 31, 2016 12:19 pm

Re: Smashing Pumpkins

dkstarcraft wrote:
GS_HatsuKoi wrote:

- GS's will not be removing any pumpkins during this period  

This should be some sort of a meme.  


We're pumpkin thieves.

dkstarcraft

Rank 5
dkstarcraft
Joined
28 Jun 2014
Posts
3291
Location
Portugal United Kingdom
PostedOct 31, 2016 12:21 pm

Re: Smashing Pumpkins

GS_HatsuKoi wrote:
dkstarcraft wrote:
GS_HatsuKoi wrote:

- GS's will not be removing any pumpkins during this period  

This should be some sort of a meme.  


We're pumpkin thieves.  



DaomaoBeta

Rank 0
DaomaoBeta
Joined
12 Jul 2014
Posts
47
Location
Poland
PostedOct 31, 2016 12:42 pm
GS_HatsuKoi wrote:


DaomaoBeta wrote:
What if you can't see GS's nick nor profile picture but you can see the pumpkin, because the post was too long? e -e  


You have till Weds to find another one o-o  


But rules say "- One entry per person ". D:
Will it count?
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: