Author Message

dkstarcraft

Rank 4
dkstarcraft
Joined
28 Jun 2014
Posts
3096
Location
Portugal United Kingdom
PostedOct 17, 2016 2:48 am
Hella_from_Hell wrote:
So we have to wait a week to get the rewards?  

where does it say it will take a week?

Advertisement

xNevan00

Rank 0
xNevan00
Joined
16 Apr 2016
Posts
110
Location
Italy
PostedOct 17, 2016 3:06 am
I read in one description that rewards will be given at the end of october too, maybe the first post of this thread says it. In a certain way i'd prefer to have them asap since i dont knkw how much i played following properly the requirements.

tensler wrote:
» May 10, 2016 9:30 am Get your Dont Crash Insurance now for only 50k ap!
GMFeralus wrote:
Jun 11, 2016 8:42 am "Aeria is quick to give ban to non hackers" ROFLMAO

Hella_from_Hell

S4 Fumbi Rangers
Hella_from_Hell
Joined
19 Dec 2008
Posts
15219
Location
Bulgaria
PostedOct 17, 2016 3:30 am
dkstarcraft wrote:
Hella_from_Hell wrote:
So we have to wait a week to get the rewards?  

where does it say it will take a week?  

The first post. The last week of the month is the next week. Unless they take under consideration 31th which is even the week after that one.

gmkarasakal

Game Master
gmkarasakal
Joined
30 Jul 2015
Posts
258
Location
Germany
PostedOct 17, 2016 3:50 am
Hey everyone, let me clarify this a bit.

The thing here is that we kinda found ways around our technical limitations to make these events, quirks of working with an ol- uhm, established, game Razz

So we need to do some technical stuff and then some manual stuff and then a bit more.

Sorry these things take a bit of time but it's the best we can do at the moment.

Got questions? Find me at http://ask.fm/GM_Karasakal

Hella_from_Hell

S4 Fumbi Rangers
Hella_from_Hell
Joined
19 Dec 2008
Posts
15219
Location
Bulgaria
PostedOct 17, 2016 3:55 am
gmkarasakal wrote:
Hey everyone, let me clarify this a bit.

The thing here is that we kinda found ways around our technical limitations to make these events, quirks of working with an ol- uhm, established, game Razz

So we need to do some technical stuff and then some manual stuff and then a bit more.

Sorry these things take a bit of time but it's the best we can do at the moment.  

Why can't it be all automated like the ticket bots =)))

gmkarasakal

Game Master
gmkarasakal
Joined
30 Jul 2015
Posts
258
Location
Germany
PostedOct 17, 2016 4:58 am
Hella_from_Hell wrote:

Why can't it be all automated like the ticket bots =)))  

Ok I admit I laughed out loud!

But if our ticket team are bots, Skynet must be a thing. They look pretty real to me!
I'm always happy to talk more about Customer Support but this isn't the place. So if you want to hear more about it, feel free to start a thread and notify me ^^

Anyway, we'll try to do our best!
Speaking of this, I'd like to give a shoutout to the GS team here as well, as they help us gathering information from forums, social media, ie super boring and time-consuming tasks... Thanks team! <3

Got questions? Find me at http://ask.fm/GM_Karasakal

Sarag0ry14y

Rank 2
Sarag0ry14y
Joined
26 Jul 2014
Posts
691
Location
Russia
PostedOct 17, 2016 6:08 am
gmkarasakal wrote:
Hella_from_Hell wrote:

Why can't it be all automated like the ticket bots =)))  

Ok I admit I laughed out loud!

But if our ticket team are bots, Skynet must be a thing. They look pretty real to me!
I'm always happy to talk more about Customer Support but this isn't the place. So if you want to hear more about it, feel free to start a thread and notify me ^^

Anyway, we'll try to do our best!
Speaking of this, I'd like to give a shoutout to the GS team here as well, as they help us gathering information from forums, social media, ie super boring and time-consuming tasks... Thanks team! <3  


... Karasakal... you forgot Helmut, poor Helmut : /


gmkarasakal

Game Master
gmkarasakal
Joined
30 Jul 2015
Posts
258
Location
Germany
PostedOct 17, 2016 7:13 am
I've been kind of cheating him with a nearby coffee shop and tea... but we'll talk about Helmut later, don't want to derail the subject ;P

Got questions? Find me at http://ask.fm/GM_Karasakal

Sarag0ry14y

Rank 2
Sarag0ry14y
Joined
26 Jul 2014
Posts
691
Location
Russia
PostedOct 17, 2016 7:15 am
gmkarasakal wrote:
I've been kind of cheating him with a nearby coffee shop and tea... but we'll talk about Helmut later, don't want to derail the subject ;P  





Well ok. Helmut is not the maintopic right now!Razz

EDIT: Are the boots +1 chooseable with that FP Skin? Cuz I have the FP version already.

GS_HatsuKoi

GameSage: S4League
GS_HatsuKoi
Joined
18 Jul 2014
Posts
2974
Location
United Kingdom
PostedOct 17, 2016 8:26 am
PUG
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: