TournamentMichi

Rank 0
TournamentMichi
PostedOct 23, 2016 7:12 pm
BindMaid wrote:
so you really dq'd someone for lagging??????
wow discrimination  

If someone is lagging it's ok for example short spike lag but it's getting unfair for the other team, when the person who lag's abusing it by making the entire team low hp and you cannot hit him really well because he is warping/laggy movement.

dkstarcraft wrote:

Now you bring this "i disquilified for them being late" (i want a picture or a video proving it)

Look your privat message if you wanna see the proof.

dkstarcraft wrote:

Whats up with certain nowadays s4 league german players? just because they live where the server is located they think 0 issues will happen or something?
There has been plenty of evidence that these servers still got issues, theres people from several countries who still have random lag, pings, warps even with a top rated conection.
Spanish, Portuguese, Italians, Greeks, Hard i even know a german friend who cant play cause these broken servers give him random ping/warps (and he has a dammmmed good internet)

About the lags and warps: I was observing the match, there doesn't need to be a proof there.

dkstarcraft wrote:

Whats up with that challonge? can someone tell me why now its only 1 match per teamVteam?

GS_Heiliger wrote:

- All Rounds until Semi-Finals are Best-of-1
- Semi Finals are Best of 3
- Finals are Best of 5

Advertisement

dkstarcraft

Rank 4
dkstarcraft
PostedOct 24, 2016 2:58 am
Theres at least 1 guy of the team present, seems more like the server was having issues and the rest of the people couldnt get in.

Wait a second, you said they were crashing you? Where is Feralus and his ban hammer?
You said you were being crashed, were they saying they were responsible for it? what if that same person responsible was crashing their team too? No? I gess that was totaly impossible to happen.

I supose this is gonna be frequent in the future (oh wait its already happening), zerg rush tournaments, where 1 team can easily be target for free crashes and the other can get the win, oh yes and if the servers or some chezzy hacker randomly decide that you cant play (like its currently happening alot these days), bad luck for you! disqualified!

Regarding challoge, i read the rules, but the number is confusing, Do you count only the wins of the winning team? If so then why? If not, are you telling me that they just insta win the first 2/3 matches? (having dejavu here)

TournamentMichi

Rank 0
TournamentMichi
PostedOct 24, 2016 6:39 am
dkstarcraft wrote:

Regarding challoge, i read the rules, but the number is confusing, Do you count only the wins of the winning team? If so then why? If not, are you telling me that they just insta win the first 2/3 matches? (having dejavu here)  

With crash I mean by entering the room and going on Beta OBS.
If you do this everyone who is in the room will crash because there is a BUG.
If the oldest account going on beta obs the room will crash.
Challonge: the numbers are for how many times a team won. That's right.
And nope, the server didn't had an issue, I relogged to proof that there is no problem with the login.