Rank 0
TournamentMichi
PostedOct 07, 2016 7:31 am

Re: Melee Madness 2

Tournament organized by Michi
shanicthehedge wrote:
msteinwehe wrote:
GS_Heiliger wrote:
Ball drop in this tournament is allowed.  

You saying if the master lags and the ball drops that's okay?  

I would rather say that you are able to dash towards the lazers and drop the ball  

That's right. You are allowed to do things like dashing to the laser to drop the ball.

Here is an example how ball drop looks like: http://bit.ly/2aZHnao

Advertisement

dkstarcraft

Rank 4
dkstarcraft
PostedOct 07, 2016 11:17 am

TournamentMichi wrote:
shanicthehedge wrote:
msteinwehe wrote:
GS_Heiliger wrote:
Ball drop in this tournament is allowed.  

You saying if the master lags and the ball drops that's okay?  

I would rather say that you are able to dash towards the lazers and drop the ball  

That's right. You are allowed to do things like dashing to the laser to drop the ball.

Here is an example how ball drop looks like: http://bit.ly/2aZHnao  

gratz on the 11 dislikes.

LD.C

Rank 2
LD.C
PostedOct 19, 2016 12:24 pm
Seems like a good, balanced SO tournament. Too bad I don't have a team anymore to sign up with.

Man, wish they had this kind of tournament a year ago...

TournamentMichi

Rank 0
TournamentMichi
PostedOct 19, 2016 1:30 pm
LD.C wrote:
Seems like a good, balanced SO tournament. Too bad I don't have a team anymore to sign up with.

Man, wish they had this kind of tournament a year ago...  

I also plan to do Solo Sign up tournaments SO

TournamentMichi

Rank 0
TournamentMichi
PostedOct 20, 2016 4:20 pm

Ashes..

Rank 0
Ashes..
PostedOct 23, 2016 10:16 am
Don't make tournaments like this anymore if you have to hire corrupted staff or whatever they are to manage it. Almost every good team was disqualified for non existent reasons and only who was preferred to go past the first matches made their way to the finals. I wanted to believe in this game, but you really took any hope from it, cya.

TournamentMichi

Rank 0
TournamentMichi
PostedOct 23, 2016 10:51 am

We've got our winners for the Melee Madness 2 tournament!

1st place: eSper Team
2nd place: FüzzigProzent

Congratulations!

Please send a privat message to TournamentMichi with your rewards (1 message per team)
You've got 7 days, to send me your rewardlist in the forum.

challonge: http://challonge.com/MeleeMadness2

I also want to hear your feedback for Melee Madness 2! Please take a moment and fill out the document and say me what you want to see in the future sword only tournaments!
You are choosing the limitations, rules time limit weapon limitation etc.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf2_sV9dYWUXHQ8zD76eL7AQWtxyyzwmFVW2RxP4q-jkHSjYg/viewform

TournamentMichi

Rank 0
TournamentMichi
PostedOct 23, 2016 11:56 am

You don't understand that I never DQ teams for no reason. I didn't DQ the team NEVER_LOSE for a senseless reason They got a freeloose and then they had to play on the Bronze Game. They broke a rule, they came to late for the Semi-Final match. I also told the team captain If you don't join after 15 minutes we have to give the other team the free-win cuz the tournament rule says:

[quote="GS_Heiliger"]

If your opponent team does not appear (after 10min), please contact the Tournament Co-ordinator.  

The teamleader of Never_Lose also asked me to delay the semi finals on sunday I was totally ok with this, but the opponent team FüffzigProzent had to go offline, otherwhise they still played the match on saturday even if they wait already longer then +25minutes.

About the other thing: That one person on temple-m doesn't had an legit range so i decided it to dq his team. My s4 isn't lagging if I joined into a game which is already started. And the excuse that my "pc is laggy" cuz I started fraps is senseless, If he would warp, why the other players are not warping? This doesn't make sense to me, sorry sir.
the person on temple also didn't warped for 1 or 2minutes nope, he warped and had a laggy movement the whole game.

Oh did I say that it isnt clever that Never_Lose insulted the tournament co-ordinator still if you're in the bronze match it's an tournament rule and they had to accept it. Also crashing the Bronze Match isnt smart, and It just delays the tournament byself.
And NEVER_LOSE insulted me/crashed cuz they didn't accept my decision, that they came to late for the semi-finals. (Got screens from it how they disrespect, insulting and crashing the bronze finals)

BindMaid

Rank 4
BindMaid
PostedOct 23, 2016 12:14 pm
so you really dq'd someone for lagging??????
wow discrimination

dkstarcraft

Rank 4
dkstarcraft
PostedOct 23, 2016 3:22 pm

TournamentMichi wrote:
You don't understand that I never DQ teams for no reason. I didn't DQ the team NEVER_LOSE for a senseless reason They got a freeloose and then they had to play on the Bronze Game. They broke a rule, they came to late for the Semi-Final match. I also told the team captain If you don't join after 15 minutes we have to give the other team the free-win cuz the tournament rule says:

"If your opponent team does not appear (after 10min), please contact the Tournament Co-ordinator."
The teamleader of Never_Lose also asked me to delay the semi finals on sunday I was totally ok with this, but the opponent team FüffzigProzent had to go offline, otherwhise they still played the match on saturday even if they wait already longer then +25minutes.

About the other thing: That one person on temple-m doesn't had an legit range so i decided it to dq his team. My s4 isn't lagging if I joined into a game which is already started. And the excuse that my "pc is laggy" cuz I started fraps is senseless, If he would warp, why the other players are not warping? This doesn't make sense to me, sorry sir.
the person on temple also didn't warped for 1 or 2minutes nope, he warped and had a laggy movement the whole game.

Oh did I say that it isnt clever that Never_Lose insulted the tournament co-ordinator still if you're in the bronze match it's an tournament rule and they had to accept it. Also crashing the Bronze Match isnt smart, and It just delays the tournament byself.
And NEVER_LOSE insulted me/crashed cuz they didn't accept my decision, that they came to late for the semi-finals. (Got screens from it how they disrespect, insulting and crashing the bronze finals)  

I like how you expect flowers and a GG when you disqualify teams.

Whats up with that challonge? can someone tell me why now its only 1 match per teamVteam?

Whats up with certain nowadays s4 league german players? just because they live where the server is located they think 0 issues will happen or something?
There has been plenty of evidence that these servers still got issues, theres people from several countries who still have random lag, pings, warps even with a top rated conection.
Spanish, Portuguese, Italians, Greeks, Hard i even know a german friend who cant play cause these broken servers give him random ping/warps (and he has a dammmmed good internet)

Now you bring this "i disquilified for them being late" (i want a picture or a video proving it)
"they called you blablabla and insulted you?" (i want evidence, but it has to be before you disqualified them)
Wheres the prove of the lags and warps? i want them now!

Normaly i wouldnt wrote this, but since you enjoy being hostile to other players, i hope you dont mind me saying this, if you do, bring another ban, its just another player that you lose after all.

ps
you still havent edited/fixed your quote, very professional.