GS_Heiliger

GameSage: S4League
GS_Heiliger
PostedSep 29, 2016 9:13 am   Last edited by GS_Heiliger on Dec 17, 2016 1:38 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Melee Madness 2

Tournament organized by Michi

Welcome to Melee Madness 2!

A tournament organised by Michi with the help of Aeria Games!
This time you have to choose your melee weapons to defeat your enemy!
Will you be the best 4v4 Sword Only team in the NetSphere?
Grab the Fumbi and score!

To participate in this tournament you have to gather 4 members. (No reserve players)

You can apply for this tournament until 20.10.2016 at 23:59 UTC+2!

Additional information:

Level Limit: Level 30 or higher.

Throughout the tournament, there will be no judges in the rooms which means you will start the rooms when everyone is ready. If you have any problems, please don't hesitate to contact the tournament co-ordinator, Michi. He will be your first point of contact.

• Using temporary nicknames 1/7/30 days is not allowed.
    Once you fill the form to take part, you will not be able to change any information.
    Applications which are not correctly filled out will be ignored and removed.
    After the deadline, you will receive a message to verify your email. You have 1 day to send a reply. By confirming the email you understand and accept what the tournament rules are and how the tournament will run.
  • You're only allowed to take part in one team!

The tournament will run on 22th and 23th of October! More information is only for confirmed emails! Be sure to be available!

- All Rounds until Semi-Finals are Best-of-1
- Semi Finals are Best of 3
- Finals are Best of 5

FP stats or lower

AP stats or lower

PEN stats or lower

• Maps will be chosen by the Tournament Co-ordinator (Michi).
  • You must open your info at all times.
  • There will be a GS presence.
  • Anyone can be disqualified by the Tournament Co-ordinator if you break rules, have poor behavior, insult the Tournament Co-ordinator/GameSages, also please respect the participants in this tournament!
  • If you are breaking the rules or share passwords to any of the rooms to other people, you will have to carry the consequences for your act.
  • You and your team member are not allowed to join other tournament rooms, the room host is allowed to kick you out if you’re not supposed to be there. Should there be any issues with your designated rooms, please contact Michi with the room number.
  • The team which has the Room Master has to create the room.
  • Should your opponents break the rules, please record the match and upload the whole VIDEO on YouTube and send it to Michi. Screenshots are not sufficient evidence.
  • Should a player disconnect from the game within the first 30 seconds of a map, the map has to be restarted (loading bug).
  • You have to play in the UTC + 2 time zone (Europe time). You can check the time here: http://bit.ly/2aBu6Z5 Please be sure that you play in this time-zone!
  • If your opponent team does not appear (after 10min), please contact the Tournament Co-ordinator.
  • If you don’t have the ability to come online, it’s your fault! You cannot change members. Similarly you cannot play with another account.
  • If you are insulting someone, you will get a warning. If you persist despite the warning, you get disqualified from the tournament. Whatever happens once a match has finished has nothing to do with the tournament. We will only allow insults which are made before your round or during the match.
  • Friends/Participants are not allowed to observe the match, only the GS/GM and the Tournament Co-ordinator are allowed to join during the matches.
  • Screen freezing the room so the ball cannot be picked up is not allowed.
  • Using bugs is not allowed.
  • Changing characters during halftime (or during the game is played after a disconnect), is strictly forbidden and will be punished with disqualification.
  • Ball drop in this tournament is allowed.
  • In the Semi-Finals / Finals / Bronze the loser team gets the room host. Everyone except the team which has the room host, has to rejoin!

Character rules:
Character information must be open at all times.
AP/Premium Clothes/Weapons are not allowed.

PEN Shop stat­s:
+1% Attack Weapons (Sword)
+7% Rifle/Guns/Heavy Guns Defense (Head)
+5% Attack (Shirt)
+5% Defense (Pants)
+8 HP (Gloves & Shoes)
+12 SP (Accessories & Face & Pet)

The following skill is not allowed:
Dual Mastery

Only enchants and eSper chips that do not influence gameplay and which do not increase your stats beyond the stat limit described above are allowed (E.g.Pen+,Exp+).

Got a question? Please contact the tournament coordinator (TournamentMichi) through the forums by leaving a reply below.

Advertisement

TournamentMichi

Rank 0
TournamentMichi
PostedOct 06, 2016 12:03 pm
gl hf

B3mo

Rank 2
B3mo
PostedOct 06, 2016 12:42 pm
Ban some weapons at least or never make a tournament again since you always ban weapons in unlimited tournaments <.< xD

TournamentMichi

Rank 0
TournamentMichi
PostedOct 06, 2016 12:51 pm
B3mo wrote:
Ban some weapons at least or never make a tournament again since you always ban weapons in unlimited tournaments <.< xD  

When this tournament is done, participants/community can tell me in a anonymous google document what they like to see in the future sword only tournament.
They can vote for the next mode, limitations (AP or PEN) and which weapon should get a limitation like 1 BR per team and ofc the teamsize.
Sorry for no limitation in this tournament maybe I will add an additional rule like 1 BR per team but let's see, cuz i made some bad experience with "limitations" in the last tournament.

B3mo

Rank 2
B3mo
PostedOct 06, 2016 12:54 pm
TournamentMichi wrote:
B3mo wrote:

When this tournament is done, participants/community can tell me in a anonymous google document what they like to see in the future sword only tournament.
They also can vote for the next mode, limitations (AP or PEN) and which weapon should get a limitation like 1 BR per team and ofc the teamsize.
Sorry for no limitation in this tournament maybe I will add an additional rule like 1 BR per team but let's see, cuz i made some bad experience with "limitations" in the last tournament.  

Well the last Meele Madness had no weapon Limitation if I remember right so you are talking about the Unlimited Tournament i guess.
Why is it 4v4? Why was the Unlimited Touney 2v2? How about some "Fairness"?

TournamentMichi

Rank 0
TournamentMichi
PostedOct 06, 2016 1:04 pm

Well the last Meele Madness had no weapon Limitation  

It was my first tournament. People couldn't vote.

Why is it 4v4?  

Because people voted from Melee Madness 1 that they wanna play 4v4.

Why was the Unlimited Touney 2v2? How about some "Fairness"?  

I did a 3v3 "unlimited" tournament in the past already. Not really much teams that's why.

If you wanna continue with discussing, please contact me via privat messenger.

shanicthehedge

Rank 4
shanicthehedge
PostedOct 06, 2016 1:42 pm
Guess i'll join if i get a team

msteinwehe

Rank 0
PostedOct 06, 2016 4:52 pm

Re: Melee Madness 2

GS_Heiliger wrote:
Ball drop in this tournament is allowed.  

You saying if the master lags and the ball drops that's okay?

shanicthehedge

Rank 4
shanicthehedge
PostedOct 06, 2016 5:12 pm

Re: Melee Madness 2

msteinwehe wrote:
GS_Heiliger wrote:
Ball drop in this tournament is allowed.  

You saying if the master lags and the ball drops that's okay?  

I would rather say that you are able to dash towards the lazers and drop the ball

kreator591

Rank 0
PostedOct 07, 2016 7:27 am
I would like to join but I don't have team, so gl guys :3