marksteele

Twin Saga Gold Founder
PostedSep 18, 2016 6:57 pm
LeViperr wrote:
Hella_from_Hell wrote:
IMTM wrote:
andaro wrote:

Have some decency and show some respect. (And that is not directed at you personally, only, but to all the young whipper snappers in the forum that don't believe in proper forum etiquette.)  

Its just a girl in bikini ft. mario in his/her sig ! How can that sig shows indecency and disrespect ? lol
Edit : Its not only about PsychoXCrysys :3 Laughing  

He is referring to the size of the picture.  

i smell butthurt.  

Andaro has been around since before you even heard of aeria. Back in the day we were really strict about things like sig sizes and the like
Advertisement

LeViperr

Rank 5
LeViperr
PostedSep 19, 2016 1:59 am
marksteele wrote:
LeViperr wrote:
Hella_from_Hell wrote:
IMTM wrote:
andaro wrote:

Have some decency and show some respect. (And that is not directed at you personally, only, but to all the young whipper snappers in the forum that don't believe in proper forum etiquette.)  

Its just a girl in bikini ft. mario in his/her sig ! How can that sig shows indecency and disrespect ? lol
Edit : Its not only about PsychoXCrysys :3 Laughing  

He is referring to the size of the picture.  

i smell butthurt.  

Andaro has been around since before you even heard of aeria. Back in the day we were really strict about things like sig sizes and the like  

i've been around here from 2006. so plz get ya facts straight.
and falling over such a small thingie is just sad, doesnt matter if you use to be strict about it or not. anno 2016 its a normal thing to look past it.

so ye, i still smell butthurt.

andaro

Rank 5.1
andaro
PostedSep 19, 2016 1:17 pm
Now now. Mudslings will only get you dirty.

The point I was getting at was that forum regulations have gotten a bit lax over the years in several areas. I'm not personally complaining about that matter, merely pointing it out. Matters to me not one way or the other what people do anymore, they are not my charges.

Not sure how you get butthurt out of that, you'd have to explain that one to me.

As always love thy trolls, for they are also a part of community.

Moving on, we should probably show some respect to GM Larek, and try to keep his topic on track about portal maintenance, my apologies for taking it down the wrong path in the first place.

Miusia

Rank 3
Miusia
PostedSep 20, 2016 1:17 pm
Yay?

DocsHere

Rank 1
PostedSep 20, 2016 2:35 pm
Love this show. *16 hour maint*

nykstukas1

Rank 4
nykstukas1
PostedSep 20, 2016 2:39 pm

This site upgrade will set the stage for our major future launches, and we’re excited to have you along for the ride!  
More exactly pls?

Legnacrale

Rank 0
Legnacrale
PostedSep 20, 2016 2:42 pm

NA?

server up?
glad we back ^_^ ...but, when will NA servers be up? >.<

GS_Pege

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
GS_Pege
PostedSep 20, 2016 2:46 pm
Cool

rockynuts

Rank 1
rockynuts
PostedSep 20, 2016 2:52 pm
[quote="

Moving on, we should probably show some respect to GM Larek, and try to keep his topic on track about portal maintenance, my apologies for taking it down the wrong path in the first place.[/quote]

Be honest being Rank person for Aeria games. would have thought been done at first. Kinda helped them flame useless junk on a forum That World is watching to know when they can play again, but took up 3 pages of to vent to players on sig on forums..

X_Br

Rank 0
X_Br
PostedSep 20, 2016 3:04 pm
back ee 1 day from ignite and remove crest rectuide