andaro

Rank 5.1
andaro
PostedSep 16, 2016 12:20 pm
metrobooomin wrote:
Please fix Error Ap -1 & -2 & 901

These are not malfunctions. These are actually codes that were setup, much in the same way if you goto a website and get "401" or "501" instead of the page. They allow you to know the code of your billing error.

Advertisement

PsychoXCrysys

Rank 1
PsychoXCrysys
PostedSep 17, 2016 11:14 am
Please Make possible to add bigger Avatars Very Happy 200x200 and only 60 kb ,is to low...

IMTM

Rank 3
IMTM
PostedSep 17, 2016 9:34 pm
And yes pls fix the issue where imgur images doesnt show .

Do you love cats ?

andaro

Rank 5.1
andaro
PostedSep 17, 2016 10:30 pm
PsychoXCrysys wrote:
Please Make possible to add bigger Avatars Very Happy 200x200 and only 60 kb ,is to low...  

Why?
You obviously don't adhere to forum rules anyhow....Notating that your signature is WAY out of legal bounds. 700x200 maximum size. But then again, there are many forum violations that have gone unchecked over the years.

Do you honestly believe that it looks appealing to have a forum signature that is a complete picture of tacky size and taste? This isn't 4chan, and this is not some back end trashy forum board.

Have some decency and show some respect. (And that is not directed at you personally, only, but to all the young whipper snappers in the forum that don't believe in proper forum etiquette.)

justinfong8

Game Sage: Twin Saga
justinfong8
PostedSep 17, 2016 10:50 pm
andaro wrote:

but i love my siggy

andaro

Rank 5.1
andaro
PostedSep 17, 2016 11:33 pm
justinfong8 wrote:
~stuff~  

I'm not saying they aren't amusing. Some of them. I'm simply stating a fact, that they are beyond the rules, which just goes to show the level of care that has run rampant. But i'm an old fart, and an iron handed tyrant, so...meh.

I suppose if the staff ever find it in the same manner, then they will eventually do something about it, until then, I'll just keep "watching videos" as I scroll through posts lol

PsychoXCrysys

Rank 1
PsychoXCrysys
PostedSep 18, 2016 3:19 am
andaro wrote:
PsychoXCrysys wrote:

Why?
You obviously don't adhere to forum rules anyhow....Notating that your signature is WAY out of legal bounds. 700x200 maximum size. But then again, there are many forum violations that have gone unchecked over the years.

Do you honestly believe that it looks appealing to have a forum signature that is a complete picture of tacky size and taste? This isn't 4chan, and this is not some back end trashy forum board.

Have some decency and show some respect. (And that is not directed at you personally, only, but to all the young whipper snappers in the forum that don't believe in proper forum etiquette.)  

WoW
I sad someting about Signature? "hello" no ! Laughing

IMTM

Rank 3
IMTM
PostedSep 18, 2016 7:44 am
andaro wrote:

Its just a girl in bikini ft. mario in his/her sig ! How can that sig shows indecency and disrespect ? lol
Edit : Its not only about PsychoXCrysys :3 Laughing

Hella_from_Hell

S4 Fumbi Rangers
Hella_from_Hell
PostedSep 18, 2016 8:44 am
IMTM wrote:
andaro wrote:

Its just a girl in bikini ft. mario in his/her sig ! How can that sig shows indecency and disrespect ? lol

He is referring to the size of the picture.

LeViperr

Rank 5
LeViperr
PostedSep 18, 2016 6:32 pm
Hella_from_Hell wrote:
IMTM wrote:
andaro wrote:

He is referring to the size of the picture.  

i smell butthurt.