Imohtep

Rank 1
Imohtep
PostedJul 17, 2007 12:50 pm

what recharges your soul?

ever had one of those days were you had a crappy morning and not so good a day ( or did have a good day but was uneventful ) and you just feel empty inside as if you have no soul?? I have those atleast every second day...days were I cant feel emotions and am just like an empty shell...but I find there are ways to recharge my battery...mostly just blasting ( as loud as I can ) heavy metal Razz so tell me folks of LC....how do you recharge your souls when your feeling down?

Proud Member of Legends
Advertisement

Quivver

Rank 2
Quivver
PostedJul 17, 2007 12:51 pm
lithium... LOL

-------------------------------- Make the Raid Monsters Passive!! http://forums.aeriagames.com/viewtopic.php?p=215776

Spero

Rank 0
Spero
PostedJul 17, 2007 12:54 pm
The gym works well.

Super creative artistic representation of my e-cool temporarily unavailable due to a semi-permanent hangover. <break> <font>My rantings</font>

Enari

Rank 0
Enari
PostedJul 24, 2007 12:41 pm
I tried my favourite bands as loud as possible, tried acting as if I was happy, tried going downtown with some friends... but nothing's ever helped. I guess I'll just have to cope with it, huh? Confused

justforgetme

Rank 2
justforgetme
PostedJul 27, 2007 7:32 pm
I had such things in the past too. and actualy I had some a few months ago also, wich lasted pretty longer that just a day or two. I have found that total isolation has helped me in some times. traveling also helps mostly because you can think while going to a far location. if you don't have a place where you can be totaly isolated (a place where no one knows you) you could try to catch up with a long lost friend or something in that way. particularily the last has worked wonders for me at some point Wink

<code><object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="160" width="480" <param name="movie" value="http://www.loving-people.com/LCST-hotlink/teaser.swf" <param> </object></code>

Iakashel

Rank 4
Iakashel
PostedJul 27, 2007 7:36 pm
Rain helps. But.. I live in a summery tourist town, so.. no luck there.

Swing music helps me lighten up. Sometimes I have to just bawl my eyes out to get rid of some of the weight built up in my heart.

My husband's a huge help too.

Not completely absent, but not all here

Enari

Rank 0
Enari
PostedJul 28, 2007 3:42 am
Mh, haven't tried traveling yet. Should definately give it a try. ^^
About being alone... I actually live alone. Doesn't help me much. Laughing
Mostly when I feel down I just go over to my brother's and let him cheer me up. Laughing

Rain... you've got a point there, rain does help... But then again, gray skies depress me. Rolling Eyes
So... best would be a hot day in summer... the weather changes and there is this huge thunderstorm, everyone on the streets gets totally soaked by the rain... and after about 15 minutes, the rain stops and the clouds move, so the sun comes back up. That really doesn't happen very often though. Rolling Eyes

And lucky you for having a caring husband, I'm sure he does his best to help Very Happy