Author Message

shanicthehedge

Rank 4
shanicthehedge
Joined
11 Mar 2013
Posts
2147
Location
Spain
PostedSep 01, 2016 9:49 pm
Hella_from_Hell wrote:
Mhuyo wrote:
Hella_from_Hell wrote:
I checked some of his other entries so he may be legit. But it is funny how well drawn the characters are while the weapons are terribly unproportional.

Btw who will be choosing one of the winners? Game On or the GMs considering it will also be in the game?  




 

10/10
very original meme  

I mean you gotta give him the win this time, you're always acting kinda salty in each drawing contest.

Until devs raise their heads and get to work
Advertisement

Hella_from_Hell

S4 Fumbi Rangers
Hella_from_Hell
Joined
19 Dec 2008
Posts
15219
Location
Bulgaria
PostedSep 02, 2016 12:00 am
shanicthehedge wrote:
Hella_from_Hell wrote:
Mhuyo wrote:
Hella_from_Hell wrote:
I checked some of his other entries so he may be legit. But it is funny how well drawn the characters are while the weapons are terribly unproportional.

Btw who will be choosing one of the winners? Game On or the GMs considering it will also be in the game?  




 

10/10
very original meme  

I mean you gotta give him the win this time, you're always acting kinda salty in each drawing contest.  

He won the last contest so no :C

Claymorexz

Rank 4
Claymorexz
Joined
17 Jul 2014
Posts
1675
Location
Morioh-cho Spain
PostedSep 03, 2016 3:02 am
Well, luck to everyone.

Mystigent

Rank 3
Mystigent
Joined
13 Sep 2014
Posts
1046
Location
United States
PostedSep 04, 2016 1:15 pm
Awh, shucks! Seems I'm too late to tha' party. And to think that I had the bestest of the best pictures for this contest.

"You've yet to become the main attraction you are, it seems you've had a bad trip."

Kuroyomo

Rank 0
Joined
13 Mar 2015
Posts
11
Location
Netherlands
PostedSep 05, 2016 3:37 pm
Mystigent wrote:
Awh, shucks! Seems I'm too late to tha' party. And to think that I had the bestest of the best pictures for this contest.  


Send it for us to see u made me curiousss x)))))

Mystigent

Rank 3
Mystigent
Joined
13 Sep 2014
Posts
1046
Location
United States
PostedSep 05, 2016 8:21 pm
Kuroyomo wrote:
Mystigent wrote:
Awh, shucks! Seems I'm too late to tha' party. And to think that I had the bestest of the best pictures for this contest.  


Send it for us to see u made me curiousss x)))))  

I rest my case; the bestest of the best

"You've yet to become the main attraction you are, it seems you've had a bad trip."
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: