Author Message

Hella_from_Hell

S4 Fumbi Rangers
Hella_from_Hell
Joined
19 Dec 2008
Posts
15916
Location
Bulgaria
PostedAug 31, 2016 2:17 am

Re: Submitting

Click to Enlarge
Selket01 wrote:
Hella_from_Hell wrote:
tensler wrote:
Fyeza wrote:

If that is yours, great job. But you're too late  

It is traced and edited from some fantasy game or anime. He have forgot to edit one detail in the left bottom. Also considering the sloppy pixelated logo placement, it is probably not even his art.  


If you have proof that this image was pulled from a game or anime, then post the original image. You seem very sure of yourself.  

If I knew which one, I would. There are numerous things wrong with that picture.

It doesn't matter anyway. He missed the deadline and also have edited it even after that.

Advertisement

Milekxs954

Rank 0
Milekxs954
Joined
30 Jul 2014
Posts
23
Location
France
PostedAug 31, 2016 3:44 am

Re: [Drawing contest] S4 League Loading screen

Get your drawing in the game!

 
This contest will take place from 09/08/2016 to 30/08/2016.  

Not the 29th

kurokochiS4

Rank 0
kurokochiS4
Joined
10 Jul 2014
Posts
114
Location
Hungary
PostedAug 31, 2016 7:25 am

Re: [Drawing contest] S4 League Loading screen

Get your drawing in the game!
Milekxs954 wrote:

 
This contest will take place from 09/08/2016 to 30/08/2016.  

Not the 29th  

It was 30th afternoon here when Hatsukoi wrote that the entries got collected but ofc it's all depends on where you live Razz to be exact it was 15:49 here Smile

Milekxs954

Rank 0
Milekxs954
Joined
30 Jul 2014
Posts
23
Location
France
PostedAug 31, 2016 7:58 am

Re: [Drawing contest] S4 League Loading screen

Get your drawing in the game!
kurokochiS4 wrote:
Milekxs954 wrote:

 
This contest will take place from 09/08/2016 to 30/08/2016.  

Not the 29th  

It was 30th afternoon here when Hatsukoi wrote that the entries got collected but ofc it's all depends on where you live Razz to be exact it was 15:49 here Smile  

Yes, but when hatsukoï said that anymore after the deadline wont count, she was just warning us that it was the last day (because some people are trying to freak me out) right ?

kurokochiS4

Rank 0
kurokochiS4
Joined
10 Jul 2014
Posts
114
Location
Hungary
PostedAug 31, 2016 8:16 am

Re: [Drawing contest] S4 League Loading screen

Get your drawing in the game!
Milekxs954 wrote:
kurokochiS4 wrote:
Milekxs954 wrote:

 
This contest will take place from 09/08/2016 to 30/08/2016.  

Not the 29th  

It was 30th afternoon here when Hatsukoi wrote that the entries got collected but ofc it's all depends on where you live Razz to be exact it was 15:49 here Smile  

Yes, but when hatsukoï said that anymore after the deadline wont count, she was just warning us that it was the last day (because some people are trying to freak me out) right ?  


Welp tried to do some math since Hatsukoi ''lives''(?) in the UK the hours are different from where I live (dunno if I'm right xd) but if counted right all the entries counts IF we look the deadline ( all the traced,copied entries never counted BLEEH) also since Fyeza edited his/her entryTODAY dunno if it counts ._.
But to answer the question I think you got it in time Razz Ofc I'm not the one who decide that xP

GS_HatsuKoi

GameSage: S4League
GS_HatsuKoi
Joined
18 Jul 2014
Posts
3246
Location
United Kingdom
PostedAug 31, 2016 8:57 am
Just to provide some clarity, I've collected those on the 30th, including entries made by Fyeza, the higher quality image from Milekxs954 and zera523 (you've already posted before).

Hella_from_Hell

S4 Fumbi Rangers
Hella_from_Hell
Joined
19 Dec 2008
Posts
15916
Location
Bulgaria
PostedAug 31, 2016 9:17 am
I checked some of his other entries so he may be legit. But it is funny how well drawn the characters are while the weapons are terribly unproportional.

Btw who will be choosing one of the winners? Game On or the GMs considering it will also be in the game?

Mhuyo

Rank 0
Mhuyo
Joined
24 Nov 2010
Posts
27
Location
España Spain
PostedSep 01, 2016 4:15 am
Hella_from_Hell wrote:
I checked some of his other entries so he may be legit. But it is funny how well drawn the characters are while the weapons are terribly unproportional.

Btw who will be choosing one of the winners? Game On or the GMs considering it will also be in the game?  





Hella_from_Hell

S4 Fumbi Rangers
Hella_from_Hell
Joined
19 Dec 2008
Posts
15916
Location
Bulgaria
PostedSep 01, 2016 6:17 am
Mhuyo wrote:
Hella_from_Hell wrote:
I checked some of his other entries so he may be legit. But it is funny how well drawn the characters are while the weapons are terribly unproportional.

Btw who will be choosing one of the winners? Game On or the GMs considering it will also be in the game?  




 

10/10
very original meme

Mhuyo

Rank 0
Mhuyo
Joined
24 Nov 2010
Posts
27
Location
España Spain
PostedSep 01, 2016 7:08 am
Hella_from_Hell wrote:
Mhuyo wrote:
Hella_from_Hell wrote:
I checked some of his other entries so he may be legit. But it is funny how well drawn the characters are while the weapons are terribly unproportional.

Btw who will be choosing one of the winners? Game On or the GMs considering it will also be in the game?  




 

10/10
very original meme  




Display posts from previous:   Sort by: