amoor151

Rank 0
amoor151
PostedAug 06, 2016 10:13 am
when does the sign-up finish?(last day to register)
and nice event ^^ i think this will be good to be honest but i wished for a gun only event hehe Smile
Advertisement

GS_Heiliger

GameSage: S4League
GS_Heiliger
PostedAug 06, 2016 10:15 am
amoor151 wrote:
when does the sign-up finish?(last day to register)
and nice event ^^ i think this will be good to be honest but i wished for a gun only event hehe Smile  

GMFeralus wrote:

MegaX4321

Rank 2
MegaX4321
PostedAug 07, 2016 1:29 pm
GMFeralus wrote:
You can always come up with a tournament on your own guys and approach us, feel free to put time into it.
As the rules are set like this by the host of this tournament, they are to be followed in this case Wink
Concerning the name -> it's just a name.  

If I wanted to make a tournament, do I just have to Pm one of you guys? Is that really all there is to it?

https://www.s4db.net/player/Domasis/ Now you all know who Domasis is ingame. In my heyday, if we got killed by an "unfair" wep, we accepted it, and thanked them for the privilege.

GS_Heiliger

GameSage: S4League
GS_Heiliger
PostedAug 07, 2016 1:31 pm
MegaX4321 wrote:
GMFeralus wrote:
You can always come up with a tournament on your own guys and approach us, feel free to put time into it.
As the rules are set like this by the host of this tournament, they are to be followed in this case Wink

If I wanted to make a tournament, do I just have to Pm one of you guys? Is that really all there is to it?  

That or you ask us and it will be forwarded

MegaX4321

Rank 2
MegaX4321
PostedAug 07, 2016 1:41 pm
GS_Heiliger wrote:
MegaX4321 wrote:
GMFeralus wrote:

That or you ask us and it will be forwarded  

I know what I must do. After the sign up date of this tournament, so I can work out all the details.

https://www.s4db.net/player/Domasis/ Now you all know who Domasis is ingame. In my heyday, if we got killed by an "unfair" wep, we accepted it, and thanked them for the privilege.

Sarag0ry14y

Rank 2
Sarag0ry14y
PostedAug 12, 2016 3:17 pm
Hey folks!

You can give some feedback, I don't wanna Insult anyone here so please don't misunderstand me. So if i get feedback i can look what's actually good and i change maybe in the next tournaments the weapon limitations!
So for the next Gun Madness tournament there will be no limitations as far i saw the comments below this topic.
If you have suggestions for my other tournaments like solo Sign Up tournament or only Revo Death Match write it here! That's just some example what could be interesting.

About the weapon limitation and the team size it should be just refreshing the "Gun" mode in S4 and well a half year ago we had in the s5 community every month an s5 tournament where people played in 4v4 teams and used homing or minegun so please understand me that i just wanted to ban this weapon one time to see how the people react. And as an S5 Judge of the source group i know what i am doing im not a totally noob who says lets ban this weapons because i dislike them, look it from another view and you will understand why i did this.

Greetings

amoor151

Rank 0
amoor151
PostedAug 13, 2016 5:28 am
i have an important question if i win can i request a combi set as a reward?
and if there is a solo tournament I would be the first to sign up

Sarag0ry14y

Rank 2
Sarag0ry14y
PostedAug 13, 2016 5:48 am
amoor151 wrote:
i have an important question if i win can i request a combi set as a reward?
and if there is a solo tournament I would be the first to sign up  

You cannot take the Combi Set as reward.

Sarag0ry14y

Rank 2
Sarag0ry14y
PostedAug 28, 2016 11:20 am
Hello everyone!

Gun Madness is finally over and we got our winners!

Congratulations!

Here you can watch the Finals of Gun Madness: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5O8lLA09VO4

Wanna give me an feedback?
Just write a comment on my tournament profile: http://www.aeriagames.com/user/TournamentMichi