Author Message

swoonys96

Rank 0
Joined
10 Jul 2014
Posts
5
Location
France
PostedAug 04, 2016 5:12 am
Lamer are talking Ouuuuuuuuuh
Advertisement

pizzafeia

Rank 0
pizzafeia
Joined
02 Aug 2016
Posts
79
Location
Portugal
PostedAug 04, 2016 11:10 am
 

Of course you dont like it but it's my decision and you have to accept that.
 

I wanted to accept your opinion, but how i can do it if you basicly keep insulting other players by just saying that their weapons require no skill?

 

They dont need really skill if you know, how to play with them.
 

knowing how to play with your weapons is the skill....
you say that about the banned weapons, but this applies to the weapons that are allowed, especialy handgun.


you keep talking about how you gonna make AP tournaments, but thats not what i want at all, i think you keep misunderstanding me

in a 2v2 a +1 assault riffle is more OP than a +1 bomb with 1 ammo
Reminder: Its +1 weapons with set pen stats and no chips or echants we are talking about.

ronaloshnew

Rank 0
Joined
23 Jul 2015
Posts
107
Location
Israel
PostedAug 05, 2016 1:05 pm
To be honest, this is not going to be "gun madness", its just a decent - low tournoment, full of rules and forbidden weaps.
what is the point? let people play the way they want, with their favorite guns, I would call it sillyness.

GMFeralus

Game Master
GMFeralus
Joined
20 Jun 2014
Posts
1699
Location
Berlin Germany
PostedAug 05, 2016 2:33 pm
You can always come up with a tournament on your own guys and approach us, feel free to put time into it.
As the rules are set like this by the host of this tournament, they are to be followed in this case Wink
Concerning the name -> it's just a name.

I call the ones of glory, the ones who always be free - To stand against the world with me

B3mo

Rank 1
B3mo
Joined
10 Jul 2014
Posts
298
Location
Austria
PostedAug 05, 2016 3:40 pm
Why was meele madness unlimited stats and gun madness is not?
Why was meele madness 4vs4 and gun madness is 2vs2?

And srsly why is dagger not in the banned weapons list? this is a 90% 1hit weapon...

Edit: and why are here banned weapons and in meele madness there were none?

Sarag0ry14y

Rank 2
Sarag0ry14y
Joined
26 Jul 2014
Posts
691
Location
Russia
PostedAug 06, 2016 12:49 am
B3mo wrote:
Why was meele madness unlimited stats and gun madness is not?
Why was meele madness 4vs4 and gun madness is 2vs2?

And srsly why is dagger not in the banned weapons list? this is a 90% 1hit weapon...

Edit: and why are here banned weapons and in meele madness there were none?  



1) I didn't saw any competitive Sword player. People could hate it, thats why Melee Madness was an unlimited SO tournament.

2) Because in Melee you have more teams then in Gun tournaments.

3) You have to aim with the spy dagger correctly to do an 1hit?

4) Because Melee Madness was an Unlimited tournament which everything was allowed. For Melee Madness ll i planned to set up the limitation to PEN, because every team wanted to play PEN Swords for the next tournament.

Greetings

Delesta

Rank 0
Joined
11 Jun 2011
Posts
6
Location
Ukraine
PostedAug 06, 2016 5:01 am
GMFeralus wrote:
You can always come up with a tournament on your own guys and approach us, feel free to put time into it.
As the rules are set like this by the host of this tournament, they are to be followed in this case Wink
Concerning the name -> it's just a name.  

people complain because you officially support ridiculous limitation we already cant find any room without restriction and you only aggravate the situation

eddie_lony100

Rank 0
Joined
31 Jul 2016
Posts
1
Location
Malaysia
PostedAug 06, 2016 5:43 am
Sarag0ry14y wrote:
B3mo wrote:
Why was meele madness unlimited stats and gun madness is not?
Why was meele madness 4vs4 and gun madness is 2vs2?

And srsly why is dagger not in the banned weapons list? this is a 90% 1hit weapon...

Edit: and why are here banned weapons and in meele madness there were none?  



1) I didn't saw any competitive Sword player. People could hate it, thats why Melee Madness was an unlimited SO tournament.

2) Because in Melee you have more teams then in Gun tournaments.

3) You have to aim with the spy dagger correctly to do an 1hit?

4) Because Melee Madness was an Unlimited tournament which everything was allowed. For Melee Madness ll i planned to set up the limitation to PEN, because every team wanted to play PEN Swords for the next tournament.

Greetings  

wereray

Rank 0
Joined
10 Jul 2014
Posts
23
Location
Netherlands
PostedAug 06, 2016 6:20 am

Participation reward?

Will there be any reward for participating for the tournament?

pizzafeia

Rank 0
pizzafeia
Joined
02 Aug 2016
Posts
79
Location
Portugal
PostedAug 06, 2016 8:44 am
 


2) Because in Melee you have more teams then in Gun tournaments.
So making this one even more limited will make it have more teams?

3) You have to aim with the spy dagger correctly to do an 1hit?
while most of the banned weapon require to aim several times to get the hit.

4) Because Melee Madness was an Unlimited tournament which everything was allowed. For Melee Madness ll i planned to set up the limitation to PEN, because every team wanted to play PEN Swords for the next tournament.
You still havent understand that we are not complaining about stats.

 



Delesta wrote:

people complain because you officially support ridiculous limitation we already cant find any room without restriction and you only aggravate the situation  

^i like this person
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: