Claymorexz

Rank 4
Claymorexz
PostedAug 03, 2016 5:19 am
I would participe, but the only weapons i use are hmg and bomb.

Advertisement

pizzafeia

Rank 0
pizzafeia
PostedAug 03, 2016 10:11 am
Heres my sugestion, change the title of the tournament or its description.
Either that or you better rethink of your restrictions.

Also please state the reasons for such restrictions.

BindMaid

Rank 4
BindMaid
PostedAug 03, 2016 10:35 am
pizzafeia wrote:
Heres my sugestion, change the title of the tournament or its description.
Either that or you better rethink of your restrictions.

Also please state the reasons for such restrictions.  

it is his tournament
if he doesnt want to then he doesnt need to state any reason

Shayklos

Rank 0
Shayklos
PostedAug 03, 2016 1:36 pm
BindMaid wrote:

it is his tournament

Basically.

I think most of the people who are criticizing the weapon restriction weren't going to play the tournament in the first place. Even if there weren't a restriction.

The people who actually plays these tournaments prefer matches where you need skill and teamwork to win. And they don't like to lose against people who are worse than them just because they use annoying weapons that autoaim, attacks you through walls, simply OP weapons, stuns you without you being able to see it, etc.

BindMaid

Rank 4
BindMaid
PostedAug 03, 2016 1:47 pm
Shayklos wrote:
BindMaid wrote:

it is his tournament

The people who actually plays these tournaments prefer matches where you need skill and teamwork to win. And they don't like to lose against people who are worse than them just because they use annoying weapons that autoaim, attacks you through walls, simply OP weapons, stuns you without you being able to see it, etc.  

their complaints are right tho

Komeiji.

Rank 2
Komeiji.
PostedAug 03, 2016 2:29 pm
Shayklos wrote:
BindMaid wrote:

it is his tournament

OP weapons  

aeria pls nerf this

Vital Shock
Iron Boots
Dual Magnum
Spark Rifle
Homing Rifle
Gauss Rifle
Light Machine Gun
Turret
Sharpshooter
Cannonade
Rail Gun
Senty Nell
Mind Shock
Rocket Launcher
Mine Gun  

and then boost smash,cs,rev,dagger,assault pleeease

pizzafeia

Rank 0
pizzafeia
PostedAug 03, 2016 5:00 pm
Shayklos wrote:
BindMaid wrote:

it is his tournament

Basically.

I think most of the people who are criticizing the weapon restriction weren't going to play the tournament in the first place. Even if there weren't a restriction.

i like how you assume that im worse than you just because i use different weapons.
most of the weapons allowed in here also do the same stuff that wich youre complaining about.

And i deeply feel like this was made by judging how the weapons work with red chips and FP, because most of banned weapons would be even more balanced than assault rifflet, smash or even handgun since on this tournament they are +1 and no echants.

Shayklos

Rank 0
Shayklos
PostedAug 03, 2016 6:16 pm
You guys are great at taking things out of context.

Komeiji. wrote:

Yes, because I didn't put a list of reasons and put a large "etc" at the end of it or something like that.

pizzafeia wrote:

I never said you were a bad player nor said I am better than you. I haven't even played the game in a month, haha.
I guess you took the mensage personally.
I honestly think that smash, revo, etc. requires more skill than a, HMG, for example.

Back on topic, if I find love to the game again, I may be joining the tourney.

Sarag0ry14y

Rank 2
Sarag0ry14y
PostedAug 03, 2016 8:12 pm

@pizzafeia

I took the name Gun Madness because this is a serial of my tournaments. It should be switch between Only-Swords tournaments (Melee Madness) and Gun/Unlimited tournaments (Gun Madness). And choosing the name ”Unlimited” is to long, that's why I took the name Gun Madness. People would think if its called Unlimited Madness that everything is allowed like AP or Homing Rifle.
But i also planned to do AP Tournaments or a Solo Sign-Up tournament where AP is allowed and people can use everything what they want. So you maybe wait for this tournament instead of Gun Madness.
I banned a lot of weapons because in my opinion this weapons are to strong for a 2v2 tournament.
They dont need really skill if you know, how to play with them. And they make really much dmg. Of course you dont like it but it's my decision and you have to accept that.

This tournament has nothing to do with the s5 group.
Only because I'm an S5 Judge it doesnt mean that the s5 staff group created this tournament.I just wanted to make one because the s5 community (a small one) didn't have tournaments anymore since the s5 co-ordinator quited it. Oh and did i forget to say that in S5 tournaments everything is allowed even spark homing shield minegun etc etc.?
Smile

And now, back to topic. If you got other questions regarding the Gun Madness tournament you can ask me it in this Forum by writing an reply.

BindMaid

Rank 4
BindMaid
PostedAug 04, 2016 2:43 am
Nell
Railgun
Sharp
Cannon
Rocket
Boots
Turret
LMG

>too strong for 2v2

Nell
Railgun
Sharp
Cannon

>doesnt need skill

I bet you have never used such weapons you have banned, certainly not in a 2v2.
Otherwise you would know how much you've actually trashtalked