Welcome to Gun Madness!
A tournament organised by Michi with the help of Aeria Games!
This time, you have to play with your best buddy in an endless fight of bullets.
Try to dodge every Counter Sword and score that goal!
Take your Assault Rifle, Smash-Rifle or your Revolver and show us that you are the best 2v2 team in S4 League!
Are you ready?
To participate in this tournament you have to gather 2 members. (No reserve players)
Sign up by clicking the button below before 25th of August!
Level Limit: Level 30 or higher.
Throughout the tournament there will be no judges in the rooms which means you will be starting the rooms when everyone is ready. If you have any problem, please don't hesitate to contact the tournament co-ordinator, Michi. He will be your first point of contact.
You will receive a date for this tournament in the email (only confirmed emails!) Be sure to be available around the 27. and 28. of August
- All Rounds until Semi Finals are Best-of-1
- Using temporary nicknames 1/7/30 days is not allowed.
Once you fill the form to take part, you will not be able to change any information.
Applications which are not correctly filled out will be ignored and removed.
After the deadline, you will receive an message to verify your email. You have 1 day reply to it. By confirming the email you understand and accept what the tournament rules are and how the tournament will run.
- You're only allowed to take part in one team!
- Semi Finals are Best of 3
- Finals are Best of 5
FP stats or lower
AP stats or lower
PEN stats or lower
- Maps will be chosen by the Tournament Co-ordinator (Michi).
- You must open your info at all times.
- There will be a GS presence.
- Anyone can be disqualified by the Tournament Co-ordinator if you break rules, have poor behavior, insult the Tournament Co-ordinator/GameSages, also please respect the participants in this tournament!
- If you are breaking the rules or share passwords to any of the rooms to other people, you will have to carry the consequences for your act.
- You and your partner are not allowed to join other tournament rooms, the room host is allowed to kick you out if you’re not supposed to be there. Should there be any issues with your designated rooms, please contact Michi with the room number.
- The team which has the Room Master has to create the room.
- Should your opponents break the rules, please record the match and upload the whole VIDEO on YouTube and send it to Michi. Screenshots are not sufficient evidence.
- Should a player disconnect from the game within the first 30 seconds of a map, the map has to be restarted (loading bug).
- You have to play in the UTC + 2 time zone (Europe time). You can check the time here: http://bit.ly/2aBu6Z5 Please be sure that you play in this time-zone!
- Should your opponent team does not appear (after 10min) please contact the Tournament Co-ordinator.
- If you don’t have the ability to come onlinem, it’s your fault! You cannot change members. Similarly you cannot play with another account.
- If you are insulting someone you will get a warning. If you persist despite the warning, you get disqualified from the tournament. Whatever happens once a match has finished has nothing to do with the tournament. We will only allow insults which are made before your round or during the match will count.
- Friends/Participants are not allowed to observe the match, only the GS/GM and the Tournament Co-ordinator are allowed to join during the matches.
- Screen freezing the room so the ball cannot be picked up is not allowed.
- Using bugs is not allowed.
- Changing characters during halftime (or during the game is played after a disconnect), is strictly forbidden and will be punished with disqualification.
- Ball drop in this tournament is allowed.
- In the Semi-Finals / Finals / Bronze the loser team gets the room host. Everyone except the team which has the room host, has to rejoin!
Character information must be open at all times.
AP/Premium Clothes/Weapons are not allowed.
- PEN Shop stats:
+1% Attack Weapons (Gun/Sword)
+7% Rifle/Guns/Heavy Guns Defense (Head)
+5% Attack (Shirt)
+5% Defense (Pants)
+8 HP (Gloves & Shoes)
+12 SP (Accessories & Face & Pet)
The following skills are not allowed:
Unique Skills [U] (Card Skills)
Following Weapons are not allowed:
Light Machine Gun
Heavy Machine Gun
- Only enchants and eSper chips that do not influence gameplay and which do not increase your stats beyond the stat limit described above are allowed (E.g.Pen+,Exp+).
Got a question? Please contact the tournament coordinator (Sarag0ry14y) through the forums by leaving a reply below.