roxasthethund

Rank 0
PostedJun 29, 2016 4:23 pm

Move speed

Anybody can tell me any method to increase the move speed?
Advertisement

ShamanShows

Twin Saga Silver Founder
ShamanShows
PostedJun 29, 2016 4:47 pm

Move spd

~
It's actually really simple.
1) Riding a Mount
2) Full Legacy Set worn/Purple Armor with Move speed stones/Weapons with move speed ability for example the 40 orange 2 handed hammer/sword.
3)Archive Buff
4)Mount Alchemy has a chance of giving you move speed stats. (No, not those M-Clay Mount alchemy tables.)
5)Consumables
~
There's alot more but I don't wanna list em all.

roxasthethund

Rank 0
PostedJun 29, 2016 5:34 pm

Re: Move spd

~
ShamanShows wrote:
It's actually really simple.
1) Riding a Mount
2) Full Legacy Set worn/Purple Armor with Move speed stones/Weapons with move speed ability for example the 40 orange 2 handed hammer/sword.
3)Archive Buff
4)Mount Alchemy has a chance of giving you move speed stats. (No, not those M-Clay Mount alchemy tables.)
5)Consumables
~
There's alot more but I don't wanna list em all.

where to buy the consumables?

accounTester

Rank 0
PostedJun 29, 2016 5:49 pm

Re: Move spd

~
roxasthethund wrote:

where to buy the consumables?  

As she mentioned, there are a lot of consumables; for example Magical Moon Cake which increase your mspeed by 6%. Obtainable through o-clay table // trade // AH. And other mspeed consumables like Mouthwatering Turkey which obtainable from Halloween Event. Most of them came from event tho x.x so when they are around gotta stack them up~

You can get movement speed too by title, like Messenger of Steel or Ginny's Messenger

ShamanShows

Twin Saga Silver Founder
ShamanShows
PostedJun 29, 2016 6:12 pm

Ah well i'm too late! ;P
Anyways...
Some of them you can get via event reward boxes. Usually anyways.
There's also a PVP battlefield movespeed fruit you can buy but only use in PVP/Battlefield. The red halloween candy increases move speed by a little %. There's also Marine nucleus which is 5%. I'm not sure but maybe one of the armor crafting sprites could craft a consumable which increases move speed.

I had to look up the database but Mom's Healthy Fruit Juice, Soaring Fruit, Healthy Vegetable Juice, Boo-Berry Halloween Candy, Purple Halloween Candy, Spoiled Chili Candy, Sugar Rush Halloween Candy. Those are some of the consumables. Most of them are event-gift bags but some of the fruits you can get via Seed Pouches and beating up the plant in Guild Base.

And i forgot to mention, you can get a title "Tower Assault" via beating Jarso Glimmershine Valley in 10 minutes when timed event starts. It gives 10% movement speed.

roxasthethund

Rank 0
PostedJun 30, 2016 5:42 am
tnx a lot everybody for the answers Very Happy
edit: where i can find a guide on the titles? wiki is off.. i wanted to check it

walmazi

Rank 5.1
walmazi
PostedJun 30, 2016 5:51 am
roxasthethund wrote:
edit: where i can find a guide on the titles? wiki is off.. i wanted to check it  

They'll be put on the new wikia... sadly at the moment it is still in progess.

shig10

Rank 0
shig10
PostedJun 30, 2016 1:34 pm
roxasthethund wrote:

Link to Grand Fantasia Titles on the new wiki.