Advertisement

OmarSh23

Rank 0
OmarSh23
PostedSep 09, 2016 11:02 am

Game Sage Application

(GS) Application DDTank.
*Thank you nicensweet2280,

*For the opportunity to apply and volunteer for the (GS) position, i have already read the requirements a (GS) should have to actually enter the (GS) team, from reading these requirements i find that these requirements apply for what kind of a person i am.

*i'll explain further more in my replies ^-^,
~Why do you think you would make a good GameSage?

it said in the requirements of being a GameSage, *Be a sociable, friendly person who enjoys helping others, this sentence right here reminds me of how much i have from desire and willing of helping others, I help people because it's just great to see other people happy, and to let them know that someone actually does care about them (or their problems), helping people does make me feel good about myself (which really isn't the main reason I help people) but i also know that i have helped someone else to feel good about themselves and i have helped by (possibly) bringing peace and comfort in times where they felt alone and scared. so am really willing to care and to help other people Very Happy, also am very sociable and very friendly so that could add to it,
i've been playing this game for 4 years now, and i can only say that i have quite the knowledge to benefit new players and players that have problems that needs to be fixed or helped with Smile and i am pretty active most of the time on the game that am playing.
your requirements apply to what kind of a person i am, so i guess that makes me a good GameSage.

~What qualities should a good Game Sage have?
A GameSage should have the ability to help others no matter what, staying calm in difficult situations, he also should be really reliable, needs to be patient, needs to put effort on what he does, a good GameSage would want to have a knowledgeable thinking of the game to benefit the players. and he needs to be friendly and sociable to communicate with players better, needs to have the ability to control difficult situations and lastly he needs to put alot of time into the work he's doing, to make sure everyone is in good hands~.

~What Forum Support/Game Support have you done in the last 90 days?
i have done a lot and a lot of game support actually Very Happy i used to go to the friends center on DDTank (the game am applying for ''GS'') and i'd be talking to random players and asking them if they are wondering how this or that.. works, because with my knowledge i could benefit them by helping them with their situation or their problem, whether its a question or an act, and that/s mostly because i care bout other people than my self most of the time, so i think bout my self as the last thing that's important. Smile, so to answer your question, i actually did do a lot of game support, but never actually tried to do Forum Support? but am willing to if i actually if i got into the (GS) Team.

i really hope i answered your questions well, and good luck for who's ever reading this, i really hope you succeed in what you do~

i have said in the application that i speak 2 languages which are, English and Arabic,
but i dont speak others but i got google translate to translate their language to english and communicate with them that way, i will try and do the best i can to try to communicate with the player ^^

RoadRaceWarrior

Rank 5
RoadRaceWarrior
In a 1960s Old House in Stockton United States
PostedSep 12, 2016 1:23 pm

Wartune GameSage app

RRWCritHntr1 (Server 1)
A. Why do you think you would make a good GameSage?

While being a former GameSage for 2 games hosted by aeria (Project Torque, Wolf Team), I believe I have the vaild requirements needed to become a successful GameSage. I am very happy to help other community members in need and also guide them to the proper forum/ticket section if also needed.

B. What qualities should a good Game Sage have?

Qualities a good Game Sage should have is
-Willingness to help mediate shoutbox and help people there whenever needed.
-Guide other community members to proper forum/ticket sections.
-Help Promote fun and fair play.

C. What Forum Support/Game Support have you done in the last 90 days?

Although I haven't posted any useful info on the forum section of "Wartune". I have been playing the game for at least 3.5 years and will gladly help in game newcomers that do not know how well to go in the first few steps in the game.

WT IGN = [GS]ZERO formally. Now known as my old name RRW9 Less QQ More Pew Pew.

nicensweet2280

Game Sage: Ignite & Browser
nicensweet2280
PostedSep 17, 2016 2:35 am
Thanks all for applying! Apps are now closed. Any one picked will be notified individually by a GM. If you dont hear from them then dont get discouraged, GS apps will be opened again in the near future! Smile